1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 197 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2012 6:46 AM by ImPissed Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

brandaman wrote:

Look you idiot, the "big fat 1080p on the box" doesn't matter.

COD IS RENDERED IN 1080P. TRUST ME. IT ISN'T. IT'S A FACT. ASK ANYONE WITH ANY KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY. IT'S. NOT. 1080P.

Before proclaiming that other people are idiots, you might want to pay attention to what you, yourself are saying/typing.

Read your post again.

• 81. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

I dont think so, my outputs are hdmi, the vids look hdmi in my theater vault, but when they upload they become blurry and just plain crap. brandaman it would be nice if you would stop defending activision and making excuses why they have not provided the service they advertised. I bet if you paid for a horse and got a camel you'd be cool with that too. Thats why there is no such thing as customer service any more. This isnt an arguement about what the system actually does, its a plain fact that xbox has better quality uploads, but the xbox does not have better video quality built into the system.

XBOX games are on dvd rom

PS3 games are on blu ray discs

Activision has simply false advertised their service and i think a class action law suit might be the only thing that gets their attention as ive seen this thread running for quite awile now and no response from them has been made.

• 82. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

CYNDICATE wrote:

brandaman wrote:

CYNDICATE wrote:

Thats funny, considering my PS3 renders ALL of my games in 1080P. I guess you don't own a PS3, so you have no idea that the majority of new PS3 games are in 1080P.

To prove it, I scanned ALL of my COD games and You can view them yourself.

Everyone of them render in Full 1080P:

MW3(Hardened).png

MW2(Hardened).png

COD-BlackOPs.png

COD-Modern-Warfare.png

Didn't think anyone would call you on it?

So,... What now?

Lol, nope.

CoD runs at 600p on PS3 and 360. However Black Ops on PS3 ran at 540p.

Your a moron that got proven wrong and you can't deal with it. So now you ignore the evidence and act delusional.

It's ok, all they have to do, is click the links I posted and they will see the big fat 1080P on the boxes.

The 360 is the one that has no REAL HD output.

The HDMI cable is not even real on that thing. It is an upsampled componant output, with an HDMI adapter put on it. It's not true HDMI, so in that aspect, on the XBox, you are correct.

Just because it says 1080p does not mean that the game is actually running at 1080p natively.  Most games released on either the Xbox 360 or PS3 are actually running at 720p or lower and get scaled up to 1080p. 

PS3 CoD titles and their native resolutions:

Call of Duty: Black Ops = 960x544 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: World at War = 1024x600 (2x AA)

Xbox 360 CoD titles and their native resolutions:

Call of Duty 3 = 1040x624 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Black Ops = 1040x608 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: World at War = 1024x600 (2x AA)

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=46241

• 83. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

no one cares about what either are running at guys... stay on topic!

i want HD rendering to youtube...

its unfair that the XBOX360 has hd rendering to youtube and the ps3 does not.

• 84. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

iFCW wrote:

You need to be using an HDTV to render in HD. Are you using a SDTV (Yellow video connection)?

• 85. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

CYNDICATE wrote:

Before proclaiming that other people are idiots, you might want to pay attention to what you, yourself are saying/typing.

Read your post again.

brandaman wrote:

COD IS NOT RENDERED IN 1080P. TRUST ME. IT ISN'T. IT'S A FACT. ASK ANYONE WITH ANY KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY. IT'S. NOT. 1080P.

FFY

• 86. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?
    brandaman

CYNDICATE wrote:

Read your post again.

Woo, I made a typo. My point was still made, and that is why you ignored the rest of the post. I proved you wrong.

Supermanman wrote:

I dont think so, my outputs are hdmi, the vids look hdmi in my theater vault, but when they upload they become blurry and just plain crap. brandaman it would be nice if you would stop defending activision and making excuses why they have not provided the service they advertised. I bet if you paid for a horse and got a camel you'd be cool with that too. Thats why there is no such thing as customer service any more. This isnt an arguement about what the system actually does, its a plain fact that xbox has better quality uploads, but the xbox does not have better video quality built into the system.

XBOX games are on dvd rom

PS3 games are on blu ray discs

1. I'm not defending Activision. I'm just saying there may be a logical reason behind it. Next time I'll just mindlessly complain instead of looking for possible causes.

2. The disc format is irrelevent. I'm not quite sure why you're bringing that up.

• 89. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?
    forrest-gump____

Trollio wrote:

iFCW wrote:

You need to be using an HDTV to render in HD. Are you using a SDTV (Yellow video connection)?

No you don't, I have an HDTV and it renders in SD.

I do have an HDPVR, so i'm good either way....but.....PS3 renders in SD whatever your set up

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next