21 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2011 8:44 AM by BullCrap RSS

Why do I even bother?

[EW]TheO'ReilyFactor

For God's sake, if you aren't gonna fix the issues in your game IW/SH please give us the tools to do so. All we need is Ranked Dedicated servers then we can ban hackers, laggers, unbalanced akimbo attachments, and you don't have to do anything. I would be perfectly OK if you guys updated this gaame to have ranked dedi's and then never touched it again.

With this broken lobby system 50% of the games I join I either have 200+ ms latency or there is an obvious aimbot/wallhack. And I'm talking about complete blatant hackers not the tryhards that the rawtoast deviants complain about. Even better I could ban hackers and baseless accusers from contaminating my server.

• Re: Why do I even bother?

I know & like the guy rawtoast your talking about, been following his channel since mw2.

http://youtube.com/user/MPCheatfactory?feature=mhee

The 1st video on his channel is from waw...seems rawtoast  found a blatent cheater way back in waw who snaps right to his enemy as the enemy approaches, if you can't tell this is a cheat you don't know how to spot a cheater. From the looks of it the guy rawtoast has been bagging lame ass haxors for some years now. why do you feel the need to say he's some idiot who falesly accuses.? from whats on his channel i can clearly see he knows how to spot these bs artists that quickly pivot to your exact location with the lame aimbot cheat. You just don't agree with fact.

Face it, your one of the idiots that calls everything legit unless the players kills 20 people in under 30 seconds with an mg, then you'll suddenly step up like you have a brain & declare (THAT'S A CHEATER!) guys like you ruin these games. cause you either hack or your a moron.

So he knew how to spot the lame aimbot player in waw "cdn captain keen" that people claimed was a legit player (clearly not by the clip rawtoast provides) but now years later rawtoast suddenly doesn't know how to spot cheaters in mw2 & mw3, & calls every good legit player a cheater.? Right...guy...Right! That is such a weak story.

Why grief on a guy putting effort into getting rid of ******** like CDN captain keen?? I like that raw toast, your just a hater of people who do something about actuall cheaters! not the 20 headshot a second guy that every idiot bans but actuall cheaters using it only enough to give em an edge.

Only an idiot would believe the only cheaters out there are obvious cheaters. Good gimmick though. Maybe you should stfu & listen to people who can actually spot cheaters like rawtoast instead of trying to put them down.

wierd worlds are these

Rawtoast is a idiot who thinks anyone who gets a kill is a cheater, I mean he called me a cheat and I played against him on a Black Op's server in America and I am in the UK I had a ping of over 100 and won the game but, I was cheating according to Rawtoast.

He even edited the video's he uploaded on his channel to try and make it look like I was cheating just because I killed people in the game.

Check this thread out from Black Op's which I did using my other account on here, and this is the thread that he edited the video's to make it look like I cheat.

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100400303?tstart=0

Rawtoast will also not upload a full gameplay video of someone he suspect's is cheating because he know's that if he does, then it will just prove he is a idiot who has no clue what he is saying people are doing in the games.

With regard's to MW3 I have not come across a Blatent WallHack user or Aimbot user yet, but that doesn't mean there are not any because there will be.

Here is my latest video of MW3 and no doubt if Rawtoast is still around, he would say I have a cheat on.

Also ignore the Rank I am currently waiting for IW or SH to reset my rank thank's to a dickless wonder with a hacked lobby.

Maybe one day when the deal with Valve run's out we will actually get a game released with a anti cheat system but until then, we will have to put up with crap games and no anti cheat system.

The guy calls you a cheater because you cheat.

I can tell in 40 seconds of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EIQCkNiCqY

starting from 27 seconds after you spawn you turn right walk a bit with your sites up then make a 30 degree pivot to your left & you draw your sites & theres the  enemy, then you make another approximate 30 degree pivot to your left & your in direct line & slightly down from your next target, very obvious you see these guys with wallhack b-4 you deal with them.

also 3:45 sure you didn't know he was there with a wallhack.

The approach from the previous area is whacked, you couldn't see that there is no one in the snow? what are you looking for? or is it the hack that is showing you the player in the next room threw you off in this area? cause i can't understand what your searching for in the snow? your blind now? it seriously took you that long to asses  there is no one there in the snow area? you looked confused until you walked into the next room and turned directly to the enemy at 3:45.

if people can't see your a cheater they should throw themselves off a bridge. obvious all that commotion in the snow area was for the guy in the next room you thought was coming because of the lame wallhack that let's you see him through walls.

Not every one is an idiot kid.

Later haxor!

Does this same debate really have to continue on in this forum as well?

He doesn't cheat, period.  Rawtoast couldn't spot a real hacker if he himself was doing it.

Like i say you should throw yourself off a bridge because it's easy to see he uses wallhack,.

So just b-4 the kill at 3:45 what's he doing staring into a dead end corner of the map with his ads up like it's a hi traffic area? It's so obvious he hard pivots left after the kill at 3:38 & pulls up ads in a dead end corner of the map because he mistakenly thinks the guy who is in the building is coming, this kids a lamer and not making these choices because he's skilled but because he uses cheats to see his enemies through walls... thats why a few seconds later after his mistake of (pulling his sites up in the dead end because he sees an enemy glowing through the wall)  he walks into the next room & the 1st thing he does is turn right to where his enemy is revealing to us that the enemy was right in the general area he hard pivots to in the dead end snow area... Your just dumb or a lying cheater...This kid sees through walls...period.

Shouldn't you be out on a leadge somewhere?

BullCrap wrote:

So just b-4 the kill at 3:45 what's he doing staring into a dead end corner of the map with his ads up like it's a hi traffic area? It's so obvious he hard pivots left after the kill at 3:38 & pulls up ads in a dead end corner of the map because he mistakenly thinks the guy who is in the building is coming, this kids a lamer and not making these choices because he's skilled but because he uses cheats to see his enemies through walls... thats why a few seconds later after his mistake of (pulling his sites up in the dead end because he sees an enemy glowing through the wall)  he walks into the next room & the 1st thing he does is turn right to where his enemy is revealing to us that the enemy was right in the general area he hard pivots to in the dead end snow area... Your just dumb or a lying cheater...This kid sees through walls...period.

I can see why you'd view that suspicious, and I don't know this kid from anyone else, but you can't pull out one scenario and up and call the dude a cheater.  There isn't really anything else suspicious.  If he's seeing through walls he would be doing it all the damn time.  Those 2 corners in the snow are popular camping and spawn areas.  If you come that way via the little path your doing yourself a disservice by not checking them.  Why would he check both corners if he knew no one was in the left one?  Getting the kill when entering the building may seem suspicious as well, but you know what?... that's an obvious camp spot and people get lucky sometimes.  Don't tell me you've never pre-fired in a high-traffic/well known camp area and got a kill now...

yes,why check the 2nd corner? If there was someone there he would have been dead by now anyway.. It looks like he's playing off his  mistake. what else can he do at this point stop playing?

And why do you say there is nothing else suspicious besides 3:45? you need to closely watch the video b4 you talk. There are the 2 opening kills i mentioned  earlier,

4:14  pulling the sites up a second b-4 the enemy comes out from an object.

4:59, look at how he enters the overhead room. Again he enters a room with his sites almost exactly where the enemy is to be found, he actually enters the room with the door jam blocking his view of the far corner of the room, who does that? I'll tell you who, someone who knows exactly where the enemy is/isn't & doesn't need to legitimately check a room.

And if you compare 3:45 & 5:50 you'll see a huge difference on how he deals with entering this room when an enemy is in the corner & when there is not.

Unbelievable that anyone but himself would be here defending this crap.

Some suspicious stuff now and again, but not enough for me to ban or start calling them cheaters. I agree around 3:40 something looks odd, but this guy seems to look in every corner and check all areas where there may be traffic so it makes it hard to tell 100%. I have been called a hacker by too many people and unfairly banned from servers to call someone a cheater with this little amount of evidence, but I would keep my eye on them if they played on my server.

Once playing BLOPS my finger twitched and hit the fire button...Shot a clan dude through the wall, he was on my team so I said sorry, but he called me a hacker, said I needed a better cheat that can tell the difference of teams and banned me for walling. Some people are sooo paranoid that all it takes is one suspicious kill and the ban hammer comes out...shame really cause that ruins the game just as much as the hackers. Can you understand that some people are just good players, that get banned or harassed all the time? Do you understand that this is a problem, just as much as hacking? Perhaps that is why you see many people unwilling to agree with your suspicions all the time?

Do people cheat? Do some people go to great lengths to hide they cheat? Yes on both accounts...Are you going to solve the cheating problem here on these forums? Nope, not a chance. Join a clan, regulate your server, ban the people you think are cheaters, and move on...You call cheat so much and are so certain that every player cheats, no one listens anymore, or cares when the real deal pops up...

Some suspicious stuff now and again.? That's your take? Have you even reviewed all of the videos? because i can post many more suspect things that show a wh in use. Instead of talking crap  post an example of what you think is suspicious "if you really took the time out to review the videos" rather then posting up some generic post saying "eh some stuff is suspicious but over all doesn't look like a cheat" because I'll play this guy in person for $$ any day of the week just to prove it's 100% a cheat & he sux @ the game without it, and guys like you have no clue what they are talking about & make it easy for cheaters to be cheaters.

You put a link up and I posted what I thought of it. You are one irrational person and can not accept that others disagree with you.

(clearly not by the clip rawtoast provides) but now years later rawtoast suddenly doesn't know how to spot cheaters in mw2 & mw3, & calls every good legit player a cheater.?

You are not fooling anyone...You are RawToast...Don't bother to deny it as I choose to think you are a lying POS that is just as likely to snap one day and start hacking to "show" everyone...

Have a great day and remember that you are part of the problem.

Anyone know the approximate ratio of bans vs. total players for the PC version of MW2 when they had that big ban wave?

It really doesn't matter if i'm rawtoast, jackhammer or jackash. So what is it you are searching for?

It's quite clear in this guys videos that this is not what someone does who is a legitimate player, who knows the map (like a real pro) & is seaching 4 his targets. You can sit here  trying to explain how this doesn't prove 100% but now your just being idiotic. (you want 100% proof?) (really now).

Personally i woudn't doubt your a cheat just for the sheer fact you can't depict the difference of a player who sees through walls from a player who can't & has to work (search) to find his targets. It's clear you don't know the basics of this & is probably why you would want to accept bs players like him who constantly turn within an inch of there enemy almost simultaniously as he enters or leaves a room as a legit gamer. Sorry but he's not close to looking like a legit gamer. Do you know why i know this? because I'm real (don't cheat) & been gaming for 2 decades now. I know this probably means nothing in your tiny mind but it gives me an edge on spotting cheaters whether someone like you wants to realize it or not.

I was not going to feed you: but I just couldn't take it any more; you sire are an idiot. and have no credibility here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EIQCkNiCqY

that's your evidences? there is not one shred of evidences in that video of haxing!

if you would spend as much time playing, as you do looking for excuses's, for your lack of skill; perhaps you would know where the spawn point where; and where people like you camp (oh yeah I got your number; camping in FFA is the stupidest tactic I can think of; what is it you're defending i wounder?)

if you would play a whole round without rage quitting because some youngster hopped up on sugar, and caffeine, keeps killing you before your old ass can react to it.  

FFA really? that is the most run'n'gon game mode there is. that's why I don't play it; I prefer  objective based games (but hey, that's just me) but if i did  play it, i  would play it  just like him, (just like anyone with an once of cense  would)

A. you don't have to identify your kills: (if it moves shoot it, every one is the enemy)

B get the f**k out the spawn area: (spawn fighting)

C never stop moving. (moving targets are harder to hit, campers are easy money)

D know where you are going: did you not even notice the "circuit" he was running? no real skill needed just running from one camp ground, and spawn to the next (and the "dead end corner" you're referring to is a known spawn area (I would wait a moment there as well, to see if anyone else spawns there before proceeding)

E know your surroundings, watch your six: don't you ever look behind you? do you have no peripheral site? (oh i bet it's hard to even see you peripheral; with you eye stuck in a scope) 

I drive my avatar like I drive my car; except I have no rear view mirror so I have to turn (yes 180) and if your in my sight when I do I do not waist a ms pulling the trigger)

and if you've been playing so long; and are still unable to stop on a dime and do a 180; you either need a new mouse, need to ajust your sensitivity, or just plain practice.

at any rate: i know you've heard this before; and i know you will hear over and over for the rest of your life; as long as you keep whing wolf, or until you rage quit; which ever comes first.

L2P

and grow up!

Ok you worthless liar, So let's prove my lack of skill, Let's set up a lan match so I can prove to you 100% he can only do well on the internet with his wallhack, I'll fly anywhere on the planet & play this kid just so i can come back here with the results & shove em straight up your ass! Get real...The guy is a cheater 110% and I wouldn't be suprised if you are 2 since you defend this garbage as legitimate playing.

Get this kid to lan. or how about you & me get together for a lan & we'll see  who lacks in skill & who's talking crap on the net.

skip your meds today?

wierd worlds are these

Lol you still saying you will beat anyone in a Marriot hotel near you and give them $10,000 for doing it.

I really do love how you still say people cheat unyet you never show 100% proof, and still seem to be unable to comprehend about people either getting lucky or being able to hear people stomping around.

Not only that but having a large monitor help's because of the detail in the picture making, everything look bigger which is why I game on a 42" tv.

Would you like me to post some video's of me going 15-30 and even worse scores, because I only post on Youtube my best and some lucky games.

I think you need to go away and leave the gaming scene as obviously you are to paranoid, and lack any skill to be able to play the games considering you say everyone cheat's with wallhack's, and aimbot's that are humonised etc and that no one is able to kill you without one of those thing's.

What's funny is that if you are Rawtoast, it just show's how little you know when you asked me for help to install Call Of Duty 4 last night on Steam Chat!!!!

Idiot

Is this a joke?  it's kinda building a pattern here. I snuff 1 guys flame out & the next troll comes in to belittle me in the other guys defense..

Well I'm trying to get proof by having any of you big talking noobs a lan match, you all seem to have this theory on me  so let's prove if your theory holds any water by getting together playing a lan match & posting the results here so everyone can see who is the bullshit artist & who has skills.. Can any of you do anything besides talking crap on the net?

Since so many of you have theories about my gaming, who i am, how bad i suck etc etc...Here's my theory. We get together for a lan match we compare net stats, (yours blow mine away) i'm sure, then we play 15-20 rounds in a lan match (i own you every round by landslide) I'm sure, I Post the results here of my crushing victory's across 15-20 rounds & everyone now knows your a  cheat on the internet supporting & defending cheaters... The only difference between me & you is i'm willing to fly out to anywhere to prove what i'm saying is true... So let me know when you want to stop the childish nonsense on the net & get together like adults & prove who's theory is right.

wierd worlds are these

I would tell you to fly out to me but, I cannot be bothered with having to deal with a person with a ego as big as a large mountain.

I don't cheat and don't need to and while I have come across a hacked lobby I have not come across more than 2 people using a wallhack but, not a single person using a aimbot.

That's funny that your excuse for not playing me a legitimate lan match is about (MY ego). Meanwhile most of you didn't come here & say eh i'm not sure... it's possible it's a cheat, you came off like, your the gaming gods saying omg your an idiot!, then as i kept pointing out bs scenarios in the videos suddenly some of you change your tune to "ok maybe it's a cheat but now i want 100% proof". You are the ones with the ego's coming here & right off the bat blasting me for calling out fairly obvious cheaters.

Now you want to turn it around because i'm defending myself & asking you guys to stop talking & play me a real match in real life so we can get to the bottom of your theory on how your so sure i suck at the game. you guys were sure a few posts back, what's up now? Can any of you play me in real life & prove your story about me has any truth to it??