1 2 3 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 6:53 AM by opdrams19 RSS

MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

gallp13

Well folks here is a thread to share your stories on what has gone right for you in MW3.

Everybody is welcome to post an achievement, a funny story or just make a comment about something that has make you happy about your game play during your day.

Enjoy and over to you all.

• 1. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

well all the guns can shoot and the buttons on my controller correspond with the right actions at least

• 2. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    IMdaveduff

Earlier someone was about to drop a predator on my team for a triple kill and I deployed my trophy system just in time for it to stop the missile. That was pretty awesome. Also probably made the predator user angry cuz he was most likely excited to see three red squares all together and suddenly poof no more predator lol.

Another good one from last night- I EMP'ed an enemy strafe run which ended up getting me over 2000 xp. That was pretty cool

• 3. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Nice one

• 4. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

I get hours of fun out of playing this game every week. Just that

• 5. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

Got loads of the titles/emblems already, managed to sort out my router and get rid of most of the WTF moments, and hit 3rd prestige yesterday. All in all not had a bad 1st month of this game!

• 6. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Yep I have to agree. First month has seen progressive improvement in the games performance for me. Sure a few WTF moments but over all my last game today was better than my first. So I am pretty happy over all. Pushing up through second Prestige to third and really gaming the challenges to rank up, Also winning a few games and going positive. No bad for a bloke who cut his teeth on the slower paced BLOPS (enjoyed that game too).

• 7. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

Stars aligning for me to get a moab the first game after prestiging with a default class.

Discovering the awesomesaucespas12

A 7 piece spray with my MP7 in ground war

The list goes on.. It's a great game, really. There are just issues that need to be worked out.

• 8. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    cranium2001

r2pgsxr wrote:

It's a great game, really. There are just issues that need to be worked out.

It's been great for me since day one too. The issues for me have been minor and don't happen more than 10% of the time. I'm very happy with this game.

• 9. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Jeez that like hitting par over 18 holes including a hole in one, followed by a fine meal and a great red and completing your day with BJ followed by a fine cugar and a 20 second 3 tone fart! You're on fire bro!

1 2 3 Previous Next