1 2 3 4 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 6:53 AM by opdrams19 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

welp, finally decided to press the button and move on to Prestige 2..and to my surprise the perk i unlocked on Prestige 1, was still unlocked.  did not know that.  was pleasantly surprised by that, will now use the rest of my tokens to unlock other gear and should make it more fun to continue to prestige and concentrate on Kill Confirmed!  i love that game!  despite the lag.. it is now beginning to be a little more enjoyable for me.   

• 11. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

Really enjoying the game so far. Despite a few issues, its pretty solid. A lot closer in feel to cod 4 (my favorite cod ever) than I originally expected. Definently a big improvment for IW going from that not-hacked game that feels hacked game MW2.

• 12. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    IEliteWalker

Gun balance is perfect, shame they decided to buff up Lag compensation like Treyarch did with BO.

Without lag this game would be what MW2 should have been, basically COD4 with updated graphics.

• 13. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    Arq0s

So i went like 77-11 on Hardhat yesterday which was fun, but then i realized that Elite didnt record the game. This is the second game on Hardhat where i have done well and it didnt show up on Elite. Has anyone experienced this before ?

Are my stats even getting recorded ?

• 14. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Agree I this is cod4ish to me. Have another 1 hour session low lag and lower I'd game drops. Very encouraging. Not sure whether its the patch or me but are spawns marginally better? That said blundered into a 4 kill deathsteak only to spawn infront of my nemesis twice. Funny thing was I turned and and got him both times.

Was using my trusty cm901 bare and him a spaz. Sweet sweet moments. ;)

• 15. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

(dome on domination) i was playing with 3 friends and a 4th joined the game and ended up on the enemy team, he got a pred missile, i'm near four other teamates outside the dome, i put my trophy system down, destroyies the pred, and hes just like, wtf, in a calm voice. lol.

• 16. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    otisman666

I am very close to getting a refund for my purchase for ELTIE:PREMIUM. 

Beat that.

• 17. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

Earlier I joined an ongoing game on Resistance and was lucky enough to spawn with three enemies coming my way. Got a triple kill because even they didn't expect someone to spawn there.

Spawn system worked in my favor! hooray!

• 18. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

;) spawns work my way sometimes, sometimes now. It all evens out for me so happy with this.

On another note just played for an hour and had 1 mid games drop our cf 50% most of the time. Very good session.

• 19. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

"very close"?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next