1 32 33 34 35 36 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 330. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

angelgbaez wrote:

Just for a heads up. Would it be possible to take a look at the striker. It seems like it has range beyond that of what a shotgun like that should in game.

Yeah, if you grind it out to level 23 to get the range proficiency, which is not much fun and obviously you haven't done it or you wouldn't be complaining.  Seriously, you are going to complain about a shotgun?  I think the Striker is fine the way it is, while the other shotguns could use a little buff.  You have to use it as your primary weapon, it should be somewhat powerful.  The striker kills no faster than any number of ARs and SMGs at it's longest effective range. 

Stop crying about the weapons and play the game.  If you think the Striker is OP you are an idiot.

• 331. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Yeah it kinda is compared to the other shotguns. UMAD BRO!! TROLLOLLOL

NERF PLEASE OR BUFF THE OTHER SHOTGUNS

• 332. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

What I would like to know is who smartass idea was it to put "Two Attachments" on the Model 1887 when it doesn't having any god damn attachments. What a waste of a proficiency. Just plain stupid

• 333. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    stpriders

don't so you guys can get host and f**k the game up for other people

• 334. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

MisleDification wrote:

Yeah it kinda is compared to the other shotguns. UMAD BRO!! TROLLOLLOL

NERF PLEASE OR BUFF THE OTHER SHOTGUNS

So wait, you're saying the Striker is OP compared to the other Shotguns?  Wow, thank you for that useless comparison from a person who has ONE hour played according to COD Elite.  If the other shotguns are crap to begin with, that doesn't mean the Striker is OP because it is better than them.  This isn't Modern Shotgun 3, it's Modern Warfare 3, and the only criteria for whether a gun is OP is that it is so unbelievably dominant that it defeats the purpose of using other guns across all classes.

Does the range profiency make the Striker a powerful weapon?  Sure.  But not any more powerful than the ACR or PP90 which are not nearly as limited as the Striker in terms of range, even WITH the range proficiency on.  When I get killed, I never think, "WTF, that gun is way too powerful, that's not fair!".  My reaction is either a) Argh, I wasn't quick enough/accurate enough/aware enough to kill that guy or b) Wow, that gun seems pretty powerful, maybe I should start using it.  I fail to see why people prefer to cry about a gun they hate being killed by, rather than just using that gun themselves.  If it is so OP, why aren't you using it too?  Ultimately, people have to blame anything and everything but themselves to explain why they died.

The only thing they should do to make any of the Shotguns weaker is to fix the glitch where extended mags gives the weapon increased damage.  That obviously is not intended and doesn't make sense when there is already a damage proficiency as well.  I've tried out the Striker with Extended Mags just to complete the challenge before I knew about that glitch and I still liked it better using the Grip and Range.

Like I said before, most people whining about the Striker are too concerned with their K/D ratio to put in the necessary work to level a shotgun up to the point that it becomes a useful weapon.  Instead, those people take the easier route, which is to complain about it and hope that it gets nerfed so they stop getting killed by people using it.  So pathetic. 

• 335. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

What about some offline multiplayer bots? I guess that the code is already in the game(survival) So as a community we ask for this feature, just type "modern warfare 3 bots" in google or in this forum, check this petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/iw-development-team-please-add-bots-to-local-off line-multiplayer

The full online experience(ranks, levels, prestige, unlock emblems, titles, guns, custom class, etc.) but offline with bots, please add bots to the game.

• 336. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

The only way to truly fix the lag is to give us dedicated servers. But until then the lag comp needs to just be removed, those of us with decent conections should not be hindered because the majority of whiners out there have walmart connections. I have awesome internet that I pay for thus I should be able to use said awesome intrawebz to wreak people online!

• 337. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

The issue I see, with the current "lag compensation" system in place, is that you would essentially get a great benefit for having a high ping playing with people around the globe. In fact, there is a Youtube video of an American getting a MOAB in an Australian lobby with a single bar/red connection.

While I feel sorry for you having to play "locally," I definitely don't want you in my lobby with the current lag compensation system.... No offense.

• 338. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

It has seemed better to me the past two days, it was really bad early on, I could tell how my round was going to go from the first confrontation, I don't know though I just fired it up today and had to download another update, hope it doesn't make the lag worse, hit sound markers would be really nice for the visually impaired players, just sayin...

• 339. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I've read thru all these complaints and most are legit, I'm hopeful they are working on all the issues.  As far as actual gameplay, my biggest issue has to be the guys using sniper rifles with huge scopes, the other day  I was running alongside a teamate, we both had assault rifles and were running down a street, this guy pops up and drops both of us using his scope with two different shots and we were like 10 feet away, go out in the woods and try to find a target running at you from that close in your high power scope, no chance.

1 32 33 34 35 36 Previous Next