1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2013 12:58 PM by megamitchdog Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

same man. Ive managed to be signed up during elite beta so i dont have to worry about the signing-up part. Ive also managed to create a group in-between the site(s) being down, but Im still curious what the code on the back of the founders card with give us. I go to the site, it says sign-up...im already signed up, i already have premium so i have no idea. They should have made it a 25 didgit code and let us just redeem the code through Xbox Live

• 31. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

same man. Ive managed to be signed up during elite beta so i dont have to worry about the signing-up part. Ive also managed to create a group in-between the site(s) being down, but Im still curious what the code on the back of the founders card with give us. I go to the site, it says sign-up...im already signed up, i already have premium so i have no idea. They should have made it a 25 didgit code and let us just redeem the code through Xbox Live

• 32. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

I noticed yesterday that i was finally granted my founders status. Even tho I kept trying to sign up on the founders page and it never worked, still to this day. I remember reading on http://www.callofduty.com/elite/toolbar/status.html that if u had the hardened edition to just play a multiplayer game and that it would show up. and it did, but not in the 48hrs like it said. I still dont have access to the camo, emblem or anything else that im suppossed to, but im sure that will come along soon. To know if you have your founders status just go into your elite, and in the top right corner you will see a green skull with founder next to it, Thats right above the red skull that says preimum member.. hope this helps

• 33. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

If you are having problems with Elite (Premium/Founders) these steps MAY help you attain your emblems/titles* for MW3......Some people still have trouble but this has helped most people i have told....

These steps work for PS3 & 360 >>> 1. Turn on whichever console you own and load up your MW3 game. 2. Go to MW3 multiplayer menu then go down to where it states Elite and start the application. 3. Once you've started the application it should show the Elite summary screen press the start button on your controller & it will bring up the sidebar. 4. Once on the side bar you should see launch MW3 near the bottom just above settings click on start MW3 & it will log you out of Elite & take you back to the MW3 multiplayer menu 5. Go to your call sign's/emblems* & your new titles/emblems* should be there also when you go into create a class - camos section you'll find your new camo called Winter*

* For standard Elite users (free) you will not recieve 1emblem & title or the Winter camo they are exclusive to Premium/Founder user's.

For the Free Elite account user's you get 2hours free double XP & your emblem is a Red skull with a Red & Blue underscore/V type thing lol and the title has 2 silver Elite skull's bookending the Elite logo. Please note no camo for free user's .

*Premium/Founders Recieve both title & emblem featured above + 2hours Double XP & also gain a Silver Elite skull emblem & A Green skulled/Silver Elite Title + The Winter Camo .

Hope my steps helped you

• 34. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

i have tryed your steps and they did not work. im in the same position as izk24, just to see if there is any other way to get the founder items.

• 35. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

Guys, I just wanted to know do you still get founder status if you redeem your membership token on the xbox website, thanks. Oh and how long??

• 36. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem
    thepaat

Since my Xbox was broken it was until today I entered my h.e. elite premium founder code

Can I still become a founder?

• 37. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

I have a founder card with www.callofduty.com/founder on it with a 20 digit code and a founder #. Where do I enter in the code? I'm so confused.

• 38. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem
    DERBYPAUL

I've been having the same problems, if you have been amle to enter your codes could you let me know please.

• 39. Re: Call of Duty Elite Founder Problem

hey all who are having issues with founder status I just got off with support and they told me the site is going through Maint and thats why you get the error with the code being wrong.  I was told to hold off for 4-7 days then try again.  They also have had issues with hardened editions from gamestop, most codes did not work from there.  So everybody just be patient