1 34 35 36 37 38 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 350. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    shotnskillz

Discussing Spawn System fixes? LOL! No need for discussion. Just fix 'em already! It's pretty annoying.

• 351. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Further improvements my ass. I haven't had better than a 2 bar since downloading today's update. MP has been unplayable since the update today. It seriously irritates me to have $110 sunk into this game between the game itself and Elite... and I can't play it online for more than a match or 2 because my connection only gets worse and worse with every update. I guess I've made my deposit into the bank of Activision for the year. Back to mw2 I suppose.

• 352. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Why don't you ******* add an option to not get put into matches that are in progress? This game is completely unplayable when you play by yourself. Absolutely pathetic, not like it's going to get fixed though.

• 353. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

wait your saying infinity ward actually rebalanced some weapons. *brain breaks*

• 354. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I think Final Stand and Dead Man's hand need a nerf. While you are in Final Stand, you should have less health. It should take 1 or 2 bullets at most to kill someone who is in Final Stand. You should also be able to kill someone that is in Final Stand with a tactical grenade. Dead Man's Hand needs its range nerfed. In my opinion, I think Dead Man's Hand range should be halved.

• 355. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

i have the same problem on xbox with the Air space. When i have a explosiv decoy and i will call in, it say Air space too scrowded but in the air is nothing <_<

the spawn system is poor. Yesterday, a player killed me and i spawned in Arkaden of the stairs and the same enemy killied me again -.-

Please for the next update for Theater Mode a Option "Ego" View and "Dolly Camera Mode" a Player as Theater Mode in Black Ops.

And in spec ops survival a Locked icon when my team mate using a Predator missile or close faster the Laptop. In MW2 Spec ops survival gives a Locked icon for Preadtor Missile.

And add Thermal for AC130! I cant see the the Enemys position or the House when the Map has more fog. The real AC130 has Thermal View >:(

• 356. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

So have the hotfixes been implemented? I've been waiting for Bowling to update this thread but I guess I should have known better. Figured I'd ask the players instead.

• 357. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    darkwing195

Im glad there doing that, espacially the dual or akimbo however you want it to call it, FMG9. Those are annoying, everytime i enter a match theres always like two or more guys using that weapon and mowing everyone down for a nuke or something. Thank you.

• 358. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    finalweapon

Not trying to troll but, if you can't lvl up your shotgun its not the guns fault... I leveled up the AA-12, Striker, and Model all to lvl 30... try not to rush alot & try to play more defensively... Team Defender & Kill Confirmed are great modes to lvl up Shotguns... just trying  to help...

• 359. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    trialstardragon

Why nerf the 95 it is not OP at all? It is a gun that takes some skill to use unlike beign quickscoped by a sniper. If any of the assaults would be OP it is the FAD, and once perma unlocked by using a prestige token is unbalances the game play after each new prestige. I should know I did so and went many levels in one day of gaming just using that gun alone. The burst of the 95 even with rapid fire does not make it OP. Infact it takes more skill then the acr to use. And no I am not complaing about the FAD because I die to it alot, I use it and can mass kill players with how easy it is to use.

And people are crying about akimbo weapons seriously? WoW I mean just WoW go play it please.. It is two rapid fire weapons ofcourse it is going to kill you quickly that is how it is meant to be... WoW some people like to whine alot about silly things. I do not even use them and even when in a game against them I kill them easy with a sniper or with the FAD which is better then those easily.

1 34 35 36 37 38 Previous Next