9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2011 1:20 PM by nuttin2say RSS

Campers

sweatyclam

This is what goes through the mind of a LOSER

"I'm awesome, no-body can beat me face to face, my reactions are second to none, ohh I have been shot in the back, BLOODY CAMPERS - IW this is not fair". *sob, sob.

This is what goes through the mind of a WINNER

"That player is good, I can't take him on face to face, I'll change my tactic's and take reaction times out of the equation and beat him with cunning".

Discuss.........

• Re: Campers
    craig1985

Haha couldn't have said that better myself, while my buddies complain about the camper I'm thinking up a plan to take him out and when I do its patrol the area time, he aint coming back to this spot any time soon.

People think that if someone is holding a hotspot/building they are camping. The LOOSERS are the ones who keep going that way. The WINNER is the smart guy who is laughing at noobs coming the same way all over again.

Hahaha, some people are so stupid.

mjw3786

kill me once, good work. kill me twice, shame on me.

heartbeat, portable radar, flash/stun checks, claymore, PATIENCE. so much impatience in this game

gallp13

Bump.

rankismet

sweatyclam wrote:

This is what goes through the mind of a LOSER

"I'm awesome, no-body can beat me face to face, my reactions are second to none, ohh I have been shot in the back, BLOODY CAMPERS - IW this is not fair". *sob, sob.

This is what goes through the mind of a WINNER

"That player is good, I can't take him on face to face, I'll change my tactic's and take reaction times out of the equation and beat him with cunning".

Discuss.........

Well said.

My motto: "Every weapon is valid. Anything that kills them, and not you, is smart."

gallp13

Nice motto. Share this POV

I have a 3.75 KD ratio on TDM, and I get so much hate messages its hilarious.  I usually hold down about a quarter of a map running back and forth, and I average about 20-30 kills per match doing it.  People usually send messages after I kill them 10 times in a match but yesterday some guy sent me a message just because I joined his lobby, lol.  I ended up backing out before the match to pick up a friend and the guy sent me a message saying "camping trash"... and he never even played a game with me haha.  He had a 3.04 so I think he was butt hurt that my ratio was better than his /shrug.

nuttin2say

Maybe someone can help me figure something out.

Unless I play the Mercenary mode, 75% of the time I'm going to land in a lobby where there is an organized clan of six and six random players. The way MW3 is designed, unless your team/clan has the combined mental capacity of a toad, your team should be guaranteed a win in such situations. That's hard for lone wolves to swallow, but that's the cards that have been dealt and I think most players can live with that.

What I can't figure out, however, is how in such situations I end up the best player on the losing team and I go 10 - 9 or 10 - 12 ... and not one of the other five players breaks 6 kills. Yet, every other player on the team suffers 20+ kills. My random team would end up something like this:

10 - 10

6   - 17

6   - 19

4  - 22

3  - 28

0  - 20

Really? How the hell does THAT happen?

Oh, and as much as I'd like to report someone for boosting in such situations, the theater simply does not show that taking place.

I digress.