1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2011 3:22 AM by IrishPowah Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

I see Blindeye as a game ruiner.  The fun of Call of Duty since the beginning has been earning killstreaks.  It is part of it's success.  Modern Warfare 2's success was partially due to ability to CONTROL your killstreaks.  Blindeye pro denies that single handedly.  Nothing made me more excited in MW2 and Black OPs than annihilating with a chopper gunner.  Nothing is going to piss me off more than a guy I cant see shooting me down instantly.  WHY would you make a game LESS rewarding?  Rewarding someone for pulling out a rocket launcher for a split second and PUNISHING the good players is a fantastic way to make a game flop.  I can see it now... Modern Warfare 3 - The Biggest Let Down Of the Century.

• 81. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

I see Blindeye as a game ruiner.  The fun of Call of Duty since the beginning has been earning killstreaks.  It is part of it's success.  Modern Warfare 2's success was partially due to ability to CONTROL your killstreaks.  Blindeye pro denies that single handedly.  Nothing made me more excited in MW2 and Black OPs than annihilating with a chopper gunner.  Nothing is going to piss me off more than a guy I cant see shooting me down instantly.  WHY would you make a game LESS rewarding?  Rewarding someone for pulling out a rocket launcher for a split second and PUNISHING the good players is a fantastic way to make a game flop.  I can see it now... Modern Warfare 3 - The Biggest Let Down Of the Century.

• 82. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

• 83. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

• 84. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

People can't complain about these perks when they haven't played the game. They have no idea how the maps will suit this style of play and can't possibly say wether it will ruin the game or not.

• 85. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

I really dont think will matter all that much because every two kills you will receive another perk anyway.

• 86. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

The easiest solution to fixing Assassin and Blind Eye would be to put them in the same tier.

When will IW learn.

• 87. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

aaron325 wrote:

You do know that you can still see and kill players who used Cold-Blooded Pro when in a chopper gunner right? Sure they didn't have an obnoxious red square around them, but you could still see and kill them.

• 88. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

As some of you may think ghost was over powered, I think that most of the perk setup is rediculous. It sucks they split ghost, sleight of hand, and maybe more of the perks. I'm used to not being seen at all, reloading and aiming in faster, and not being heard. I think they should fix it. But thats just me.

• 89. Re: Blind eye and Assassin perks

As some of you may think ghost was over powered, I think that most of the perk setup is rediculous. It sucks they split ghost, sleight of hand, and maybe more of the perks. I'm used to not being seen at all, reloading and aiming in faster, and not being heard. I think they should fix it. But thats just me.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next