1 2 3 4 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2011 4:04 AM by soultaker696 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    rankismet

datboiel wrote:

FMG is too much I know this because I started using it again. At first I thought it was cool for the first week when this game came out then I got tired of it and switched to different secondary weapon. THEN a lot of players use it to kill me so my counter is to use it against them so I put it back as my secondary weapon. No recoil and fire rate is just wow...

And then people will move on to the MP.

The nerf trail is a bottomless rathole.

• 11. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    codchamp

They nerfed the afimbo'd fmg's....Thank god! As for the T95, it was just a nerf for the hip fire accuracy. Thank god also. I use the T95 all the time and ADS.. So it will remain the same for me.

• 12. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

I disagree with you.  On Black Ops, the only thing they nerfed were the AK74u and the Famas... and both of them IMO needed it.  So I don't know why people say they will go on a nerfing craze, because we have never seen that.  And also I think it's important to point out that when those two guns were nerfed they didn't nerf them to oblivion.  So I don't think those guns will be useless now, nor do I think it will trigger a chain to nerf everything.

• 13. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    rankismet

Beat I Box wrote:

I disagree with you.  On Black Ops, the only thing they nerfed were the AK74u and the Famas... and both of them IMO needed it.  So I don't know why people say they will go on a nerfing craze, because we have never seen that.  And also I think it's important to point out that when those two guns were nerfed they didn't nerf them to oblivion.  So I don't think those guns will be useless now, nor do I think it will trigger a chain to nerf everything.

See... I disagree about the needs to have nerfed those weapons in BO.

They are nerfing them because of whining... and the whiners will always whine.

Either they didn't do enough or...

... they need to also nerf "x" or...

blah, blah, blah.

• 14. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    n3ckchoke

I'm suprised they nerfed these weapons before nerfting dead mans hand, I guess the babies dont cry about dead mans hand because they all use it.

• 15. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    riffy08

I have never campaigned or complained before about anything "OP", but it will make me happy to see those FMG's toned down a bit.  I'm sorry, but RAN, don't you think those things are a little outrageous, especially for a secondary??

The Type 95 is a tough gun, but OP?  No. 

Any of those BO guns that were so maligned and nerfed...not OP.

But to the FMG's...I won't miss 'em

• 16. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

I played a few FFA games where a guy was trying to use them after the patch.  I was glad to say he wasn't dominating like people usually do with those guns(Akimbo FMGs).

I also ran the Type 95 at the same time and since they just nerfed the hip fire I didn't have any problems with it since I don't spray with that thing. It is illogical since it is a burst weapon.  But sooooo glad the FMG's aren't as super powerfull as they were pre patch.

Also about the Famas in BOs. At first I thought it was fine how it was but after the nerf I noticed it actually still being overused.  I would die way to fast from it. Even though they slowed down the ADS speed it was still mowing people down at close to mid range without much effort. And it wasn't me being bad. I even tried it myself and I just felt bad when I got kills with it.  So I never used it again unless I accidently picked it up from a dead body. 

• 17. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

Dead mans hand is actually the least seen of all the death streaks in my playing time. The 1 I've seen the most is final stand, which I personally feel should have a change. It should be a combo IW/3arc style. They can keep the primary IW style, but their should be a delay on using it, and the person putting them into that state should receive the kill 3arc style instead of an assist like IW does it.

• 18. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    gallp13

Read the tweet thx devs ;)

• 19. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

I'm happy that they actually read the posts about nerf'ing them. Instead of making them useless, they did the reading and found the main complaints like the type's hip fire vs SMG. It's not an issue when it is in ADS, just when people spray from the hip.

Have yet to run into the FMGs again, how much where they toned down? Bigger cross hairs in akimbo?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next