1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2011 4:04 AM by soultaker696 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

So, what will everyone moan of now?  I know what, the Type 95.  Since they only changed the hip fire attribute of it, that means that 99% of us who use it will still wreck you from med range to a distance.  We will also still destroy with it while ADSing up close.  Tired of being one burst killed?  Too bad, because you will still be one burst killed.  Yea, your nerf you asked so much for really got you far.

As for the FMG9s, assuming they are completely useless now (which I doubt), are you ready to get destroyed with dual MP9s?  Yea, those are the guns you seriously over looked due to all your whining about the FMG9s.  Time to start new threads, new petitions, new whining adventures folks.  Come on, you can do it, I know you can.

• 31. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

I've mostly stayed away from the Type 95 for 2 of my 3 prestiges, but with all the threads on here I thought I'd try it out. I've been using it for about half a prestige and um........ it's a beast!

I've gone from being average and having a 1.15 kdr to suddenly having flawless games or games like 30-2. This thing 1-burst kills easily, stick an RDS and Kick on it and nothing even comes close! I switched around guns (left all perks and eqpt the same) and suddenly I was back to just average again, AR and SMG had no effect. Switch back to the T95 and yup, back to beasting.

So is it OP? Um.... I've never really cared about being killed by it, it's just a gun. But since I've started actually using it and seeing the difference in my own gameplay I'm beginning to wonder if some of the complaints are warranted

• 32. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

everyones ******** about the guns... wtf was the dome exploit?

• 33. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    jamesafc

In a way, nerfing these weapons does show they're actually listening to the community. The only problem is I think they're listening to the wrong people.

It seems the bad players have the loudest voice in this community. They need to differentiate between legit complaints and the bad players having a moan

• 34. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

FMGs eliminate a need for skill and aiming, yet that complaint is only made by bad players?

• 35. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

Yeah, i'll second that one. I get bored using the same gun so i swap and change anyway. But if i definately want a good game i will use the Type 95. Maybe its a confidence thing and your psycological state of mind and focus is better when you equip that weapon. I do know that when i use it almost always have a good if not great round.

• 36. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    jamesafc

Nope, the FNG9s were annoying. Just a bit exaggerated IMO.

The Type-95 is a better example of bad players having a moan.

• 37. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

There not fixed lol I had a stormer with the type95 this morning lol. One shotted every person from different ranges, as for the FMG's I had a single one gunning down everyone...

Update fail...

• 38. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

To be expected. I haven't played yet but I know IW would be too scared to actually nerf them. The kids would cry cause then they'd have to actually use them as secondaries.

• 39. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

This game is my favourite over all previous COD games. It's far more balanced than previous versions. The devs has gone to serious effort in this one to provide so much choice to suit everyones possible style of play. In my opinion this game is very well balanced (as much as this type of game can be). If people can't succeed and do well with so much choice and counter measurements available then they've got to analyse they're own game and not winge about what's wrong with weapons or the killstreaks or the lag etc etc. The wingers need to get their own game in order, and provide constructive criticism and feedback about any real issues they see and not winge about OP weapons.