1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 183 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2012 8:17 PM by marcusbwilliams Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: Type 95 Haters..

No once again if you would watch the video i posted earlier that both the M16 and FAMAS from MW2 were one burst kills at close range, so was the G11 in Blops and the M16 in COD 4 was definitely a one burst kill at close range.  So really this weapon is no difference from all the previous COD's.  This is why they could compete even though they were burst fire.  And if they added reverse damage that would just be ridiculous.  And please before you respond just watch that video and you will see the similarities between the type 95 and the FAMAS they are pretty much the same

• 141. Re: Type 95 Haters..
    creaper21

But the Famas and M16 killed in 3 bullets. Type 95 kills in 2. That's the difference. It makes it so almost every time it will be a one burst kill unlike in previous games where it often took 2 bursts to kill. Considering it's a burst weapon, that is a huge difference.

• 142. Re: Type 95 Haters..

Type-95 is way OP'd - one burst and someone is dead. But that being said it is rather awkward so there is some balance there - I don't have an issue with any guns in the game, if you are good you are good weapon only plays a slight role.

• 143. Re: Type 95 Haters..

with stopping power they were both 2 bullet deaths and since basically every gun in this game has been given stopping power there isn't much difference there.  Also 2 out of 3 bullets is still a 66% accuracy and as I was saying no one has that and thus even though it is a two bullet kill it often takes multiple bursts because peoples accuracies are often off and thats what makes a burst weapon difficult. 

• 144. Re: Type 95 Haters..
    melrose

Everyone is crying about the type95 it is a veryyyyyy good gun. I use it myself as one of my main packages but trust me it aint king or god. When you have to take a pause between shoots and aim the person back up again while there emptying there whole clip in you is were it balances out.... Think about it on MW2 the M16 was a one burst one kill gun and the famas was as well at a decent range. Now tell me if im wrong!!!!!

• 145. Re: Type 95 Haters..
    melrose

Everyone is crying about the type95 it is a veryyyyyy good gun. I use it myself as one of my main packages but trust me it aint king or god. When you have to take a pause between shoots and aim the person back up again while there emptying there whole clip in you is were it balances out.... Think about it on MW2 the M16 was a one burst one kill gun and the famas was as well at a decent range. Now tell me if im wrong!!!!!

• 146. Re: Type 95 Haters..

I think that the Type 95 is a little too OP. If they lowered the damage just a hair that would be great. What I mean is instead of killing with 2 out of the 3 bullets in shoots per trigger pull make it where all three bullets have to hit to get the kill. It won't change the game dynamics too too much but it will stop most if not all of the complaining. Personally I use the Type 95 too so I'm not promoting a huge nerf hammer to just kill it, but a little change would go a long way.

• 147. Re: Type 95 Haters..
    twinkeeze

I love the T95 but I also loved the G11 in Blops.

As far as connections go I have a very nice connection and in all honesty I dont see much difference in the G11 as compared to the T95.

Both guns reward players who take their time and place their shots, one burst center mass = one very dead bad guy.

• 148. Re: Type 95 Haters..

Did you forget that the 3 burst means 3 bullets?

• 149. Re: Type 95 Haters..

I never used the type 95 but I have picked it up and also have died by it alot lol.. But I will get accustomed down the line

1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next