1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 7:16 PM by SuperCook1eMan Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Hell for me to beat the damn Type 95. I have to take the MK14 and attach the slincer (Does more damage for some reason) along with either "Kick" or "Multiattachments" and then turn my "Stealth" modded controller on so I can shoot faster then the Type 95. Whats bad is that I have to do this in Core Search & Destory since everyone uses the Type 95 or a running UMP-45 or MP7 classes.

Search & Destory is pointless when people use 2 shot Type  95s.

• 21. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    Kargion

All you have to do to see the type 95 is over powered is look at who is using it.  If 90% of your cumunity is using the same gun its op.  All i see in matches are type-95,fmg akimbo, thats it.

• 22. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Emothic wrote:

Hell for me to beat the damn Type 95. I have to take the MK14 and attach the slincer (Does more damage for some reason) along with either "Kick" or "Multiattachments" and then turn my "Stealth" modded controller on so I can shoot faster then the Type 95. Whats bad is that I have to do this in Core Search & Destory since everyone uses the Type 95 or a running UMP-45 or MP7 classes.

Search & Destory is pointless when people use 2 shot Type  95s.

Nice rationalization for cheating.

As for the Type 95, get over it.  It's been "nerfed", and that is all you're getting.  I highly doubt any more "balancing" will be done to this gun.

• 23. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

"Do you nothing that I say?" -Yoda

A better way to beat the Type 95...

Is with a Type 95.

Did you even read what I wrote? If it's that strong, then use it yourself.

• 24. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Man, I get it about the Akimbo FMG's being OP. But a burst weapon?  You have got to be kidding me.  There are only 2 burst weapons in this game.  A really slow M16 and a really fast "Mw2 Famas" type one. Guess what people?  You don't have a lot to choose from. Obviously this is an overused vs. overpowered type debate.  If the M16 was closer in useability to the T95 people probably wouldn't complain as much if there was a balanced number of people using both instead of using one over the other. 

Also. It's a burst weapon. How many of you can actually get kills with burst ARs??  Not very many. At least not consistantly. So maybe you guys are just mad at dying from it? I mean I can use it just fine with  or without rapid fire.  But then again I also use the MK14 as well so I do a lot more aiming than most of you.

If it was any of the Full Auto Assault Rifles I would agree since most of those take no effort other than pointing and controlling recoil.  But a burst weapon being OP just makes little to no sense when you are at the disadvantage of having to keep pulling the trigger each shot while still controlling where to aim each shot.

• 25. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

lol the type 95 is op that why i use it, i have to as lag comp fu(ks me over

• 26. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Exactly. If it's such a big deal, then just use it. People never respond to this reasoning because they don't want to use it but in that case, they should just STFU. Weapons are not a problem because they are all opinion.

Lag is the problem.

• 27. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

I like the Type 95, but i also used other weapon and still get the same amounts of kills as the Type 95. It all depend on your combo and playing style.

If i used the Type 95 i use assassin perk and camp abit more.

If i used the P90 i used hardline with support of uav and cuav, and run around killing everyone.

If i use the sniper then Quickdraw with support of uav and cuav (knock out radar so i don't need assassin perk).

It's not overpower seeing as i can still get the same amount of kills on other weapons.

• 28. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

The fact of the matter is that the Type 95 is a mathematically overpowered weapon.

This really isn't a matter of opinion or a subject up for debate. The numbers do not lie and to say that the gun is not vastly more powerful than the majority of others in MW3 currently is to say that you don't understand basic 3rd grade math. End of story. Factually speaking, the Type 95 is also mathematically superior at close range than it even is at long range in terms of it's rate of kill and bullet damage. So the position of "Well, it's good at long range." is actually entirely false, again, basic math.

Finally though - I don't think Infinity Ward is going to nerf the Type 95 in a way that most people want. Every CoD game has had a "crutch gun" so to speak. It's a weapon that they put into the game to allow terrible players to become passable. The Type 95 is the crutch gun of MW3 and I would venture to guess that it will remain as such for the duration of the game.

I don't often lose games or see my score horribly impacted by Type 95 users, nor do I often see Type 95 users who are outwardly impressive or good at the game. It seems like the majority of them are kids who would otherwise be horrible just getting by with around a 1/1 K/D.

Meh.

• 29. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Yo bottom line the gun IS WAY TOO OP STILL!!! Sorry I know the gun is great but that doesn't make me want to play with it. i never liked burst guns that much. they were just okay to me... But thats besides the point. When I play any competitive game I want to know my opponent has the same opportunity to win as i do. It say a lot about people who use the Striker, FMG9 Akimbo and the Type 95. Im not trying to pass judgement but you must know the gun is OP why else would soooo many people use them.

LOOK THEY COULD HAVE EASILY NERFED THE GUN ON RELEASE JUST BY DOING WHAT TREARCH DID WITH BLOPS "G11"

There is no rapid fire with that gun hell you can't even put a SILENCER on it

I use a gun because "I" like it, not because "oh ish i killed this guy so quick I def have an advantage..." NOOB

Nerf that damn gun, it's stupid. And Its a NOOB Gun!!! Its for people who suck at the game...

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next