6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2011 1:28 PM by Schenko7 RSS

Clan Operations

I like the 3 hour time limits on these as it doesn't promote a day worth of playing just a brief time to capture the objective whether that be kills, confirms, defends, etc etc etc. The issue I am having is the designated times for this EST time person who has a job sucks. They have been from noon-3 etc etc now forever. I was able to compete Saturday and earned gold. There should really be two operations per day for us working folk.

What say you community?

• Re: Clan Operations
    robrod

i saw ops should be for a whole day. but once you enlist then it starts the timer. so if you start at 6 for a 3 hour op, you have until 9. that way everyone can play at their own time, but for the alloted time period

That's a really good idea there sir, I hadn't even thought of that option. So if I the working man enlist say at 7am and don't log on till much later that I have the option to pick my three hour window to compete? That would truly be ideal, like I said a huge fan of the three hour op compared to an all day op based on people will literally play all day if that was the case.

robrod

yea somewhat like that. where like you enlist and the second you enlist it starts your timer, so you see an op for lets say tuesday, well you work that day. so you play in the morning before work no problem, then when you get home you enlist, then starting from there on you have the amount of time that it runs for. seems legit to me but im sure theres reasons it wont ever work, like the devs not implementing it hah

i'm assuming you mean lone wolf ops, and not clan operations? or are the clan ops up yet?

veteranmostly

good idea robrod and they really need to do something about the clan ops, thats 1 of the main reasons i signed up for this elite