30 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2011 4:38 PM by MrACOG RSS

Hacked again 2nd time this week.

Me and a clan mate just entered a kill confirmed match and got kicked from it straight away, and disconnected from the cod server, when we rejoined I am level 1 again for the 2nd time this week, with minus 99999999999999999999 cod points, all my classes reset and renamed. I hope these hackers that do this kind of thing in public matches get cancer.

• Re: Hacked again 2nd time this week.
    semperfi550

pauly01 wrote:

I hope these hackers that do this kind of thing in public matches get cancer.

O_O Brutal but i agree.

This makes me scared just to hop on and play some matches, I don't wanna risk it...

Sounds like black ops to me since you put cod points. Off topic

I've never had the hackers problem at all in MW3. I'm not sure if your talking about BlackOps - MW3. But if it's about blackOps this is the wrong forum.

HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES WILL YOU TRIPPLE POST BEFORE REALZING HE IS ON TOPIC AND IS TALKING ABOUT MW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU DO IS REPORT PEOPLE FOR THINGS THAT AREN'T WRONG AND START GETTING US ALL PO'D!!!!!!!!!!!!

huff... hufff... hufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... that's enough raging against these forum popo fakers that don't know what the crap their doing...

If this is about MW3 i've never ran into that problem nor herd of it. But if this is about BlackOps your on the wrong forums. 

I'm talking about MW3, I made a mistake talking about cod points when I meant to write XP. But its not just my XP thats negative, my kills and everything else is also -9999999999999999999. But my guess is it wont be long before you run into a hacker of some kind. This game is screwed with hackers.

LuRcHED

I agree with pauly01...it's just a matter of time.

I was the other clan mate who got hacked along with Pauly. Its a f ucking disgrace that you can go into a match and this sorta sh!t happens.  I was 2000 xp points from my 2nd prestige and am truly fu cked off by it all.

In fact i'm so pissed that i've already bid on 2 PS3's today on ebay as if i start another account on the Wii i'm just risking getting hacked again. I know i can homebrew my Wii but it aint the point. 

The scum who do this must be seriously brain dead and to me it shows that society is just going down the pan.  Back when i used to play on my SNES or Mega drive we used to put in cheat codes for extra health or whatever but to fu ck up someones elses enjoyment just for the sake of it is just so sad...and pathetic.

Just thinking about how awful the crap-quality (at least in terms of support and security) the people at Activision, IW, 3arch, Sledgehammer, and anyone else involved, shove out year after year gives me a headache. I knew from the start this game would be hacked to **** and left to rot (at least on the Wii) until the next COD they push out, but this is much, much earlier than I expected.

Disgusting excuse for the quality of this Multiplayer game. Absolutely 110% the last COD game I buy on the release week, not worth it anymore (and only slightly less at buying it whatsoever).

So far, I've only had the 1-time "Custom-Class" hack happened to me in a KC game on Mission.Sorry to hear this is the 2nd time you hacked already Pauly. If/when my profile gets hacked, I'm done with the Multiplayer for good.

@tripper Got your text in the game about being hacked as well. Sorry to hear so many decent players are getting crapped-upon by parasite hackers **** developers.

I had two of classes changed to

Gotcha

B!+c}{

(Yes is 1337)

At least if that's all they do, then it doesn't hurt...

Heck, my BLOPS Michael Meyers class is still named "anti-air" since it used to be my anti-air kinda-sorta-sniping class (before I found out I could actually snipe if I used acog- that was wayyyyy back in march or april, so it's been like that since Febuary!)

They did much more than that. I'm -99999999999999999999999 xp. -I'm basic level 1, AGAIN for the second time this week ffs. Kills1337133713371337137 and so on and so on. I have no sign next to my name, my classes have changed to what I set them to, although to look at they may be the same, but when you get in a game, they're completely different. I'm tired of starting again..

Howoareu

idk if there are cod points in mw3... O.o

pauly01 wrote:

Me and a clan mate just entered a kill confirmed match and got kicked from it straight away, and disconnected from the cod server, when we rejoined I am level 1 again for the 2nd time this week, with minus 99999999999999999999 cod points, all my classes reset and renamed. I hope these hackers that do this kind of thing in public matches get cancer.

@ the above post ^

I guess people realy do not comprehend what they read, .. that is if the even read the whole thread before posting.

If you did, and my apologies beforehand,

Pauly did retract and admit he mistyped "CoD Points"

And even so, that is not the topic of this thread so his mistake is irrelevant. Let it go CoD nazis. He has been playing longer than you, I gaurentee it.

I just got hacked today. I was first prestige lvl 38 when I came into a hacked game that never ended and I left the game and the hacker demoted me al the way back to level one. Treyarch needs to do something about this.