1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 141 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 10:13 AM by traxxas58 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95

I don't think it is overpowered. If you shoot them first then it'll be difficult for them to land shots on you. If they are far away then don't challenge. You can always make your own Type 95 class and even things out as well.

• 61. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95

It needs a buff I reckon. 55-40?

Get over it, start looking at guns like that MP7 that dont recoil.

• 62. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    iamhollywood5

MP7 is quite fine.  It's range is so short that it can only kill in 3 bullets when very close, and it drops off to a minimum damage of 20 (5 bullet kill) way before guns even start dropping off.  Plus Rapid Fire only gives a 10% fire rate increase to the MP7 while giving all other SMGs a 25% or higher fire rate (i.e. 33% on PP90M1)

• 63. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    iamhollywood5

Player791 wrote:

I don't think it is overpowered. If you shoot them first then it'll be difficult for them to land shots on you.

You can say that about every other gun in the game too, even if they are using a CM901 it will be just as hard for them to land shots if you hit them first.  That doesn't change the fact that the Type 95 is completely superior to every other gun in pretty much every way.

You can always make your own Type 95 class and even things out as well.

You just contradicted yourself and helped me argue my point.  Being required to use a certain gun just to be on the same level as everyone else using it is the exact definition of "Overpowered."  For the record I pretty much ONLY use the Type 95 because it always gets me better scores than every other gun.

• 64. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95

stop whining so much. l2p

• 65. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    Moon Head 92

Sign me up and yer the "patch" was not enough as i was using it earlier with steady aim and still getting one burst hip fire kills, with silence on and this was before i unlocked rapid fire, that thing is ridiculous... and it's really putting me off mw3.

I hate having to use a gun to compete, black ops or mw2 or cod4 i never felt that i had to use a certain gun, it makes the game boring.

• 66. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    Moon Head 92

Why don't you idiots stop shafting the OP weapons, then maybe we'll stop whining, just a thought... oh wait you wont, as you need to prove your "skills"...

• 67. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95

There will always be an OP gun. I get killed with this one as much as with any of the other OP assaults rifles. Honestly most people dont even like burst weapons. So changes are the people that do use them are the people that would kill you anyway with whatever weapon.

But my main point is, if they totally nerf this thing down, there will be another gun right behind it waiting to be OP. And then that needs to get nerfed, and then the next one and soon they need to nerf everything.

Let there be OP guns, in every game there are OP guns. MW2 had its UMP that raped everywhere, every distance. Atleast they fixed that, there is no gun that ***** at every range.

• 68. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    iamhollywood5

RawBrah wrote:

There will always be an OP gun. I get killed with this one as much as with any of the other OP assaults rifles. Honestly most people dont even like burst weapons. So changes are the people that do use them are the people that would kill you anyway with whatever weapon.

But my main point is, if they totally nerf this thing down, there will be another gun right behind it waiting to be OP. And then that needs to get nerfed, and then the next one and soon they need to nerf everything.

Let there be OP guns, in every game there are OP guns. MW2 had its UMP that raped everywhere, every distance. Atleast they fixed that, there is no gun that ***** at every range.

You know nothing about balance or weapon statistics.  Aside from the Type 95, all other primaries in the game are more or less balanced.  The ACR might be the next best gun but it's only slightly better than all the other assault rifles, not MILES better, and it doesn't kill you in 0.06 seconds either.  Obviously we will never have every gun be completely even, but there's no reason to have a gun anywhere near as OP as the Type 95.

and it doesn't matter that you get killed by other guns just as much as the Type 95.  It doesn't matter that when I play 80% of my deaths come from the Type 95 either.  Personal experience means nothing when the stats are right in front of our noses and clearly show that the Type 95 is an enormous statistical advantage over every other gun.

• 69. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    vileself

This is true. I said the same thing about the FAMAS. That gun always pulled to the right with its recoil so if you're facing a guy using a FAMAS you strafe to your right, causing his aim to go way off target.

Type95 isnt even an issue for real. I dont lose close range battles to Type95s if Im using an SMG or a full auto AR. I dont attempt long range battles with an SMG and if I have an AR then my chance is as good as his, the advantage going to whoever sees who first and/or whoever has the better connection.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next