1 2 3 Previous Next 79 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2013 9:53 AM by sch786 RSS

ViTaL ReaLiTy  ™  2.0 + K/D ONLY! LEVEL 20 [PS3]

WicKeDxHoG

DO YOU WANT TO DO CLAN WARS/GAMEBATTLES MATCHES? ARE YOU GOOD? DO YOU KNOW FLAG ROUTES, CHOKE POINTS, AND CAN PLAY A ROLE. WHAT KIND OF PLAYER ARE YOU IN COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY? SLAYER? OBJECTIVE? OR SUPPORT?

ViTaL ReaLiTy is a clan I joined back in black ops and now i am Leader. but now we are in MW3.We are only recruiting the best players, im not going to invite a whole bunch of people, only a few people that can make a difference in games. ATM the clan Lvl is 18 with title, our goal is Clan Lvl 50 with 1 or 2 months of Clan challenges and operations going up. I am sick of clans just inviting anybody because they have founder status and 2XP blah blah, you join these clans you will get 2XP early, usually only 2 or 4 hours. You join ViTaL ReaLiTy Gaming,  you will rank up so much more faster than a lousy 2Hours of 2XP. ViTaL ReaLiTy Gaming is in it for what clans used to mean before "Founder status XP" . We ONLY recruit skilled players so you will win pretty much all of your Pub's when playing with the clan, if you join a clan full of bad players with founder XP you will get 2XP for like 2hours and still lose alot of your games, in turn decreasing the amount of XP you get in the long run.

-Here is Clan COD Elite profile :https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/70209

-Here's a few things about the clan you may want to know.

We mainly play Domination, CTF, S&D, Kill Confirmed and Groundwar.

You must have a Kdr above 2.00 to join, so sorry f you dont have one.

A Positive Win loss ratio is required unless you can justify it being negative.

We have 30 Members ATM and the number is rising all the time.

The clan is PS3 only, if you missed that in the thread title.

Founder or premium is not required, but is greatly apprectiated B/C non premiums cannot help in clan operations.

My PSN - WicKeD_xHoGx

Also a new name is required if you want to be a permanent member of the clan along with all other requirements. but for elite its not required.

Website- None anymore but have few allies that have websites or youtube's and they are posted below.

youtube- http://www.youtube.com/hogsofwargaming1

-Fill Out an application in this here format...

1.PSN

2.KDR

3.WLR

4.A little bit about you on COD.

5.Founder/Premium? (YES) (NO)

1 2 3 Previous Next