1 2 3 4 Previous Next 361 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 3:34 PM by esmorgue Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: 1.07 is out

yep well done running smoothly happy days

• 11. Re: 1.07 is out

I must say IW have been doing work with updates. Black Ops had updates which were farther apart but had more to the updates. Lets just hope that the game gets solid soon.

• 12. Re: 1.07 is out
    esmorgue

Good patches and not ones used to finish the game. I have noticed that I have maintained 4 bars constantly. I would usually fluctuate between 4-3. Also i have noticed alot of people having 2-3 as if the patch hurt the lagomites that were feeding off the better connections. The yellow are starting to tick across the board like in MW2.

• 13. Re: 1.07 is out
    esmorgue

WolfRidge wrote:

Good news!! will download when back from work,  The last patch did improve things for me, so hopefully this one will do the same.

Keep the patches coming IW!!

I will have to work again myself from 3:30pm to 2:00am. Alot of people will have downloaded it by then. Hopefully it will put the trash connections in their rightful place.

• 14. Re: 1.07 is out

Since .367.15 I was able to play some decent games. With V1.07 I hope now the lag comp is gone, or at least not that strong like it was until now. Having 50/10 was a no go in MW3 for to play on a even level with other people.

• 15. Re: 1.07 is out
    esmorgue

private_paula wrote:

Since .367.15 I was able to play some decent games. With V1.07 I hope now the lag comp is gone, or at least not that strong like it was until now. Having 50/10 was a no go in MW3 for to play on a even level with other people.

I have a 50/5. It was rough for me also. Honestly, it got better for me with the lag balancing patch. With this one I didnt feel like I was getting that buffer put in the way to stop my connection from overtaking the slower responding ones. <<Thats just what I see it as.

• 16. Re: 1.07 is out
    irish-sid

This is great news. I didn't think this would be coming out for a while but I suppose they wanted it out before the Christmas rush.

Don't forget to give it 24 hours before you judge the patch, you will only be connecting to others that have 1.07 right now, it'll be better represented when everyone has downloaded it.

• 17. Re: 1.07 is out

Sounds good. Hope now the playfield is more on a even level, as well if we play with people with not that good connections, or ping times.

• 18. Re: 1.07 is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nWw1hVp-1Y

The link above tests the misconception that gaming MW3 needs a 20Mbps connection. In 1 hour of gaming on ground war, only 30Mbs were used. And the connection to run the game peaked at 260kbps.

I know this is off topic, but I found a video of a guy finally doing it.

• 19. Re: 1.07 is out
    esmorgue

private_paula wrote:

Sounds good. Hope now the playfield is more on a even level, as well if we play with people with not that good connections, or ping times.

I was in 50-75 lobbies with people that had yellow and red bars. So hopefully even if they have that good of a ping but slow speeds or other problems, they will have to suffer like they should.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next