24 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2011 4:54 AM by jbghah123 RSS

Forum Vets Unite

If you haven't been around since the Black Ops forums, none of this will make sense to you.

Is it me, or are we seeing the Black Ops forums occuring all over again? DLC noobs, noobs telling us to STFU about ******** about the game, the whole nine yards. Definetly miss the old days. I do find the DLC noobs to be funny a bit. I think we need to organize the troll army like we did for the BO forums. Anyone up for it. I will contact general Padiego.

• Re: Forum Vets Unite
    padiego

We're not forum vets, ragequitter ol boy. We are like in the middle of between forum noobs and forum vets. Also, you came in after AI snipers' reign of terror was declining, kweagle hid in the darkness and Wii_Admin rose. Pretty much, you came in after all the fun of the forum was gone, every last bit of happiness destroyed. I came in at around the same time as pauly and many others, when the demise of the forums was happening(the end of an "era") and there was flying powder everywhere(trololo).

I have to agree with padiego...I've been here since WaW with powder, bosschancellor, King and Queen. Me1000, Anonymous; people you've never heard of....Real vets aren't trolls, we don't see a point in it.  And nothing personal grom but you just posted that you are leaving this game yet again??  Is this another rage post or are you trully done this time? 

Done and gone. I may come back in a few months, but I am going to find something better to occupy my time. Can't stand the crap MW3 is comprised of. Not nearly as fun as Black Ops.

Well I hate to hear that but I can understand.  If I was host like you are it would be very frustrating.  Luckily I haven't caught the host bug yet.  Praying that stays the status quo.  I won't delete you unless I need space.  Hope to see you around sometime.  And I would recommend the Zelda's personally.  It's what makes Nintendo great.

forrest-gump____

_-=wii=-_badgas wrote:

I have to agree with padiego...I've been here since WaW with powder, bosschancellor, King and Queen. Me1000, Anonymous; people you've never heard of....Real vets aren't trolls, we don't see a point in it.  And nothing personal grom but you just posted that you are leaving this game yet again??  Is this another rage post or are you trully done this time? 

I troll, makes my day go quicker

padiego wrote:

I came in at around the same time as pauly ).

I've been posting in cod forums for around 22 months. I started in the reflex days, having skipped W@W as I hate that game. But wether that makes me a vet isn't really for me to say, nor do I care if i'm not. I'm not here to win a popularity contest either..

I was there when MwR was the game. I joined in the team during sometimes in april but i use a different alias back then. I was lurking in the shadows enjoying my game. I officially used rev as my name during black ops and my first time i experience full forum operation.

Kweagle was the forum mod of the activision forum. How he got his info on the game is unknown. Miss those days :)

skmace14

YES faux forum vets unite! I believe I joined about a week or two before you, grom because right when i started getting into this giant waste of time, so did you lol

kweagle

Hi

see now grom that is poop.

black ops yes yes it was an awesome game.

mw:r was an awesome game.

w@w was an awesome game.

BUT MW3 is the shizzle.

i'm sorry but if you can't see/accept that all the whinging and whining done by ALL of US pathetic wanna be game designers has not been heard...an IMO, answered by the latest COD installment, then you sir HAVE EXPECTATIONS FAR EXCEDING THE LIMITS OF WHAT IS POSSIBLE ON THE WII!!!

This game is, IMO, THE best game for the wii, EVER. (in its own particular idiom/genre...)

like seriously idk, but those of the old school would surely agree..? and if not not, maybe TROLOLOLOLO back thru the mire of cr@p that has been spewed by countless numbers of weak a$$ punk a$$ lil kids whining about what needs to be improved, and i'm 100% sure that any and all the devs involved in COD have gone Fcuk you! check out THIS!!

and yet still whine whine fcuking WHINE!!!

dude. i aint gonna unite shite wid u if that is your attitude toward this game.

like badgas said, go play zelda. it'll probably be more your scene... no playing AGAINST REAL PEOPLE!!! lol (.. ooh my butt hurts) jks bro. smile and relax a little. k?

nintendon't

I miss the old forums.....

they were at their best, as far as I've known, right when I came. Not too many dlc noobs, very pertinate quesrtions, aand a lot more harmoney. Now, we're becomming the ps3 community- all whining about not getting this, or that not getting patched, and whatnot.

We need THREE topics, at most about patches- one that is a "here's the problems" topic, one that's how we think they need patched, and one thanking 3arc for fixing them, whenever they do. Then, we all know there's not going to be a dlc, so we need a topic that constantly getb bumped of "to all people wondering about DLC- there will never be any" and other community stuff.

The best forums were the MWR forum. There we had kweegle, randy, and later pukama moderating them, and they would not tolerate any kind of abuse, wether it was spam or verbal. I can remember pukama stamping his authority on his first day. Those were the days. They would have banned me if I was like how I was on the BO forum, and i'm in the same clan as pukama.

padiego

Oh yes, the BO forums, when the trolling really got started. Sometimes i have nightmares about  AI Sniper's words. Him and dear old M0th3rbr41n....Those were good days .....

Anyways......This game is LAUGHABLE. You think they wouldn't make the same mistake twice....HA! Host lag is back, THANK THE TROLL they sort-of fixed it so its tolerable now. Still though......The game has a crapload of problems, more than freaking BO had at launch, heck i rather play a hacked lobby in reflex where the host has double health and infinite ammo and everyone else is running around with pillows and I WILL STILL HAVE MORE FUN THAN PLAYING MW3! This game's a joke, i have no f*cking idea how most of the BS got past the Q&A team, if they even have one!

MWR forums were the best. The BO and MW3 forums just aren't as good. To many annoying kids :/

Remember Rudy and his Age of Empire collection?

I do!

That guy had just about every game Sierra ever released, and had visual proof..stacks of games to to the ceiling!

I also remember Kweagle becoming a mod AND posting everyday...

The MW:R Activision forums were the golden years of the forums

Rudy

Kweagle

Derek Flint

Daddy B

Ai Juicy

Ai Powder

SkS-Badgas

VampWolfy

Trent

Elite King

Johnboy

BMF Murder

Pauly

SilentshotNL

HSDude

Sh-tblock

Downtatno

I know there are a bunch more not off the top of my head..

There were some good, helpful posts back then, they are few and far between now...