1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 321 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 2:48 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

me..i just rage quit lmao

• 41. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I've been signing out for awhile now... no way i'm gotta get owned because i have a good connection. I usually wait till the score is close to 65 in KC and just sign out. The best one was when this guy got a moab and i signed out when he got it! ahahhahahahah! I've made some test to figure out how often i was the host, it end up i was hot 18 out of 20 and 19 out of 20 the second time. I've just decided to do everything i could to make the gameplay as shitty as possible for people till they fix the damn host problems!!!

• 42. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

If you think that someone that has quality setup for hosting online games (enabling the substandard to play this game) deserves to falter repeatedly to yellow & red bar leech...you need to ask your parents or whomever works hard for their things if they should be forced to be put on a level playing field with one who has excuses for not doing more..then request a backhand for ignorantly having to ask such a question...Next.

Message was edited by: esmorgue

• 43. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

No evidently you aren't smelling that posts stench..you are just smelling yourself and your stand connection that kills hosts.

• 44. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

@oldguy: Buying an edge? That's like saying someone who has been playing CoD since PC just bought a edge on some body because they decided to switch to console. Paid service should never be tampered with or hindered because someone can't match up with the better service. In game balance as far as weapons things of that nature has nothing to do with connections being SLEDGEHAMMERED , other than the better connections being SLEDGEHAMMERED  because the slower connections need to be compensated for.

• 45. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

atiredoldguy wrote:

Everyone wants balance, right?

But you want to buy an edge on the enemy?

Hosting doesnt give you a disadvantage ....... it "balances" oyur connections.

It is not about having an edge on the enemy, it is about having a more consistent experience. No one likes having 1 bar players jumping into lobbies and teleporting across the screen or said player reacting faster than the player with a better connection.

I live in the south and the second a Hispanic enters the lobby and ends up on the other team, it is gameover for me.

Splitscreeners included.

The mechanism they placed in this game most definitely gives a disadvantage to hosts. Go find a lobby with foreign players and get host.

• 46. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

@Plati: Well said...I experienced the Hispanic scenario you speak of the day we partied up. Yeah we whipped the guys but for Lords sake..This games connection indicator states a guys connection has its Period (red bar), a bad liver (yellow bars)...he should not be holding his own against the better, optimized connection. Oh..I loathe SSNERS.

• 47. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    malditor

Keep at it, maybe you will find a way to make me look like an ass instead of you. I don't depend on my parents, I live with my fiance and 3 kids on my own. House payment, car payment, motorcyle payment, 30+ years old. So your pathetic attempts to demean me via those insults fail miserably. Where I live there is no elite top end internet or I would have it. I already said I don't believe hosts/good connections should be at a disadvantage, but neither do I think that having that awesome internet should give you an advantage either. My connection is nowhere near host killing, as I rarely have host migrations when I play, unless it is someone on the other team and they are losing horribly. I wonder, if you get beat in gunfights do you automatically think it has to be bullcrap or do you admit you got beat legit? I tend to think you don't believe you deserve any death you get in the game.

• 48. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

I have no problem accepting legitimate deaths. Yet I have played these games long enough to know if someone is having a poor connection to the host, in no way, until Black Ops did it become so prevalent for the crappy connection to act as if it were host and the better connection the client.

• 49. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

Snipingdbag wrote:

So you don't take a loss while you sign out of a game even if not hosting? I though you always at least got a loss for it like in blops. While I find dashboarding game ruining especially as host obviously, when getting dropped very late in an already lost game nobody deserves to get a lose for that. Either way I don't want to corrupt my k/d / actual gun stats, thus won't do this in a normal game and when host people should just quit normally to make host migrations work. Stats are far less important than being able to play the game / finishing a good game.  Either way they need to fix the hosting issues, then this will happen way, way less.

Was the same way in MW2.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next