19 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 6:00 AM by cranium2001 RSS

Call of Duty: Elite Will Catch Modern Warfare 3 Cheaters

• Call of Duty: Elite Will Catch Modern Warfare 3 Cheaters

i see one problem.... what about those that dont use elite? (didnt purchase it)

• Re: Call of Duty: Elite Will Catch Modern Warfare 3 Cheaters

I say that I will give it a month or two, and then I am getting a lawyer.  This is NOT what I plunked $65 for.  This is not the game experience that Activison, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and the Modern Warfare brand has promised.  I am sick of having people shoot me when they are not even facing me, Lag Switching, Aim Bots and the like.  These losers need to find a new game and get out of ours.

SUEYOU wrote:

I say that I will give it a month or two, and then I am getting a lawyer.  This is NOT what I plunked $65 for.  This is not the game experience that Activison, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and the Modern Warfare brand has promised.  I am sick of having people shoot me when they are not even facing me, Lag Switching, Aim Bots and the like.  These losers need to find a new game and get out of ours.

Amen I fully agree, I for one am sick of the bs that goes on while im playing I mean Im not a badass by any means but I do have my days when I rock the house and have some steller games but then there are nights and even early days when its so damn evident that cheaters are in the lobby because I mean really dude your gonna shoot me through a wall when you have the firt kill and I make your second kill at the begining of a match and I know there is no way in hell you couldve even seen or known I was even there, I mean that **** has to stop and I dont even have elite yet and I can go through the lobbies and check peoples stats and yes I can pick and weed the cheaters out world wide Its not that damn hard if you use some commen since I mean hell look at some of the acurecy levels of some of these so called gamers I saw one gamer with a 5880 hit and 0 misses I mean really guys come on, fix the glitches, put some damn preasure on these guys or people are going to start to BOYCOT the COD franchise and Im sad to say it could happen sooner than latter I mean before I played or even preordered my copy back in Oct I gave the game 5 stars but now knowing how much bs and horse **** game play from cheating gamers I only give it 2 stars and Im a huge COD fan but now Im starting to look at other games and it really is turning a good thing into a bad thing..... But this has to be fixed comon guys use your techs and fry the jack offs that make your servers lag out and glitch on a fring pan and fine there asses and make them pay because last time I checked the by laws of software, thats tampering with a paten and tradmark and last time I check hacking is a FED, Offence in the US and this game is played online..... Think about that

SUEYOU wrote:

Amen I fully agree, I for one am sick of the bs that goes on while im playing I mean Im not a badass by any means but I do have my days when I rock the house and have some steller games but then there are nights and even early days when its so damn evident that cheaters are in the lobby because I mean really dude your gonna shoot me through a wall when you have the firt kill and I make your second kill at the begining of a match and I know there is no way in hell you couldve even seen or known I was even there, I mean that **** has to stop and I dont even have elite yet and I can go through the lobbies and check peoples stats and yes I can pick and weed the cheaters out world wide Its not that damn hard if you use some commen since I mean hell look at some of the acurecy levels of some of these so called gamers I saw one gamer with a 5880 hit and 0 misses I mean really guys come on, fix the glitches, put some damn preasure on these guys or people are going to start to BOYCOT the COD franchise and Im sad to say it could happen sooner than latter I mean before I played or even preordered my copy back in Oct I gave the game 5 stars but now knowing how much bs and horse **** game play from cheating gamers I only give it 2 stars and Im a huge COD fan but now Im starting to look at other games and it really is turning a good thing into a bad thing..... But this has to be fixed comon guys use your techs and fry the jack offs that make your servers lag out and glitch on a fring pan and fine there asses and make them pay because last time I checked the by laws of software, thats tampering with a paten and tradmark and last time I check hacking is a FED, Offence in the US and this game is played online..... Think about that

you do realise that you didnt pay for the multiplayer thats just an extra! Activision/Inffinity ward could take it away tomorrow and you cant do a damn thing about it

SUEYOU wrote:

I guarantee no lawyer would take your case and if they did it would be because they want payment up front.

People who think they can sue for this stuff are truly ignorant.

They are on top of it. My buddy was absolutely destroying these guys the other day. This guy on the other team was accusing him of hacking and trolled his games for an hour reporting him for hacking/cheating. An hour later three CoD Elite Pathfinders were on the other team. We smashed em four or five games in a row and they left.

cranium2001

I can't believe this post was revived from November 10th.