1 2 3 4 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 11:39 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
  • 10. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.

But the reason there is that it's a style aof using a sniper rifle i mean come on who wouldn't want to get a triple kill as their final kill cam? i know i would. Besides i'd honestly influence quick scoping than getting noob tube, and it's a good thing that second chance is out cuz that annoys me anyways. On top of that note, i know how much that people didn't like ghost pro, i understand why but i use it as well but for a good reason. I hate campers as well  but come on, theres always that one perk everyone uses, and if that perk is gone, what next perk will be disliked?

• 11. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.

... you sat in the house the entire time,

• 12. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.
    mralpharogue

Look everyone,

If quickscopers are such terrible players because they "use an exploit" like aim assist with snipers, and you don't like it, then lets do this.

Petition for Aim Assist to be diabled on ALL guns. NOT just snipers. If you can't agree to that, then nut up and shut up.

I would have no problem with Aim Assist being removed from the game. I don't use it anyways. I disable it.

But if you can't agree to part with Aim Assist for EVERYTHING, then it seems like you are just being a whiney baby because you can't properly utilize Aim assist with snipers while others can.

Again, Stop targeting just snipers with Aim Assist, the AA applies to all guns. If you want it disabled on one, then it needs to be disabled on all the others as well to be fair.

• 13. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.
    matuzz

Well of course.... I had sniper.

The point is sniper is not assault weapon.

• 14. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.

Like I, and many others, have stated: creating a sniper lobby will help draw the attention away from regular matches and in to these sniper lobbies.

One Core TDM Snipers match.

One Hardcore TDM Snipers match.

That's about all you need.

Our Voice: Community Ideas - Have an idea? Let's here it!

• 15. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.
    derf8966

I agree with you 100% .... I can quickscope fine in blackops with Aim assist turned off... And Tbh the Quickscoping community will just adapt to it and continue to quickscope...

Like I said the only true way to actually get rid of Quickscoping is to completely remove the snipers and since that's not going to happen I guess all you cry babies will just have to live with It...

Quickscoping is here to stay just like noobtubes are so deal with it *******..

• 16. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.
    matuzz

I made this thread to get rid of faster ads its utter bs.

I can quick scope in black ops PC (no aim assist) but when IW gives you faster ads and steady aim in one class it makes qs boring and easy and irritating for a lot of people.

Kids don't try to help the team they just run around trying to make montages.

• 18. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.
    derf8966

Getting rid of the faster ads won't do anything because (I/many others) used marathon in mw2 99% of the time and went positive and constantly out quickscoped people using SOHpro.. so Tbh that really won't do any thing... And another thing people are going to play the way they want to weather It's jumping off of crap doing noscope 720s or running around with a ballistic  and tomahawking people while doing 720s off of crap... The truth is its a game we all paid for and we can play how we choose..

No every one cares about the team and just wants to make fun and interesting montages..

• 19. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEEDS TO BE IN COD.

If youre just owning all the quick scopers and no scopers... why is it such a problem

1 2 3 4 Previous Next