1 2 3 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2011 4:11 AM by iif0xh0undii RSS

Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!

derf8966

Since all you quickscope haters say that It's just purely an exploit and that any noob can do it and that It's so easy...

Here's the challenge: If aim assist/fast ADS is so overpowered on the snipers and so easy to do and only noobs do it ... Then it should be no problem for any of you to post up some game play in any game mode of you going really positive just rushing/Quickscoping with a sniper rifle...   I'll be waiting... Ooh BTW post the whole game play...

So put up or shut up scrubs

• 1. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    iivrruummii

LOL

I am waiting too.

• 2. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    jamesafc

This is the exact reason I have never understood why people complain about quickscopers..

They say it's cheap but it's 10x easier to get a decent score while running around with assault rifles/SMGs

• 3. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    esmorgue

How about we go to MW2 and I OMA,DC you everytime you run out with that Intervention? Lets see how really n337 you are. I'll even use my Hauppauge to give you a little 15 mins of my time!!! FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

• 4. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    derf8966

That's not the challenge... What you to scared to actually take the challenge...

Come on record some HD footage of you pwning noobs with the over powered/easy to use over aim assisted sniper... Ooh wait you can't,

so stfu scrub and go back to using That OMA/DC class you love much because that's the only way you can get kills...

So back on topic... Any one man enough to do this

• 5. Re: Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    matuzz

Challenge accepted, though I don't have auto lock on aim assist. :D

• 6. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!

emmmmm, to the OP, people to that in Black Ops, where Qsing is actually skillfull. MW2 is a helluva lot easier, but its also a helluva lot easier to be killed.

Fact of the matter is, QS is cheap, its lame, you want a sniper effective at close range, I want a shotty that can shoot across the map. Sound fair? No, of course it doesnt.

The sooner you Qsing fanboys get it into your head, which you never will of course, i cant beleive IW are tailoring the game for that audience, cos its all kids mostly, who want to make stupid vids for youtube that like 75 people watch.

If it was actually possible to quickscope a sniper in the first place i wouldnt mind to much, but if you kids actually tried to hold an Intervention or barrett, let alone run with it, let alone bring it up to your eye to zoom in, all in the space of a split second, suuurrreeeee....yeah,,, possible.

Not even the best markman in the army could do that.

Oh, and while Im here, If your a QSer and you call snipers "hardscopers" you know your a filthy noob who hasnt a clue bout anything and everything. hardscoping is the most stupid word ever invented for a game.

Hardscoping = Sniping. the way it should be.

• 7. Re: Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!

derf8966 wrote:

Since all you quickscope haters say that It's just purely an exploit and that any noob can do it and that It's so easy...

Here's the challenge: If aim assist/fast ADS is so overpowered on the snipers and so easy to do and only noobs do it ... Then it should be no problem for any of you to post up some game play in any game mode of you going really positive just rushing/Quickscoping with a sniper rifle...   I'll be waiting... Ooh BTW post the whole game play...

So put up or shut up scrubs

Exploiting something does not mean it is easy. It still takes no skill because its an exploit, but that doesn't mean that anybody can do it.

And scrub? I never got what the hell that means. Just another way to insult people I guess.

• 8. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    jamesafc

For the record I don't use the sniper - Probably have less than 50 kills combined with all of them on MW2. So I'm not a "QS kid" trying to defend it.

I just fail to see how quickscoping is so overpowered when it's even easier to get good scores running around with full automatic guns with little, to no recoil...

• 9. Calling All Quickscope Haters: I have a challenge for you!
    derf8966

Please tell me how what you said makes any sense?

So what your saying is that an exploit isn't easy to do but doing it takes no skill?  Contradicting ur self now?

1 2 3 Previous Next