17 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 11:15 AM by WolfRidge RSS

SO MANY CLANS

Every second thread on hear is about bloody clans but you can only join if your good or above average  or have a K/D ration of who cares so many rules its just a game you start clans because you need help looking good, well whos going to star a clan for the average and below person?

• SO MANY CLANS
    dastealth

Lol I haven't even seen a single clan message yet. Anyways I have a clan but its for me and my mates and thats it so...

• SO MANY CLANS

Most people want a good team to play with, so their clan can always do good.

• SO MANY CLANS
    natasfonik

I agree but also disagree here sometimes clans can be good and bad.

But I just am looking for people to join my clan that can play objective base games the way they are meant to be played. Not run around trying for the best kdr which isnt beneficial to your teammates

• Re: SO MANY CLANS

Definitely Understand what Your Saying here Bro!!! Seems like EVERY Clan Thread/Post I have Read on here, Has Stipulations about No KDR Under 17.2 Blah Blah.......Blah! Funny thing is How does anyone Know what their KDR will be on MW3??? It's a "Different" Game....... For example, I have Put More Hours than I wish to Say on here in the COD Series!! In COD4 my KDR was a 2.32(or something Close to that), in W@W it was .92, MW2 it was 1.02, BLOP's it's a 1.74. Point being is even though it's a COD Game, Doesn't Mean your Stats will Stay the Same! It would be Pretty funny if all these 4.0 & up KDR People end up Having a Garbage KDR on MW3.

Some People take their Stats WAYYYYY to Seriously!! Don't get Me Wrong, I Play the Game to do Good as well or else, Why even Play???? I am NO One Man Team by any means but I can Hold My own for the Most Part, Whether it's TDM, DOM, S&D Reg or HC, and even some FFA.

So if You want another Clan Member that DOESN'T Have a 21.5 KDR(Hahaha), Does have a Normal Day Job/Career But Likes to Play @ Nights, Weekends, and Lives in the Great Ole  US of A.......than Hit Me up sometime Brugh? My PSN is Xx_ToXZicK_xX

When I play MW2, I put on the clan tag "OPTC" and use an RPD.

It annoys people. A lot.

that's why i don't join any clans. it seems there is to much bs in being in one. i'd rather play with ppl on my list and random ppl online.

shadow_mako

Now, my clan has no BS requirements, trial periods, etc etc... Be friendly, active and preferably living in Australia. Other than that, its all good.

REAL QUESTION IS WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY WITH SOME ******** THAT PLAY TO LOOK GOOD OR WOULD YOU PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE GOOD AND HAVE SUPER FUN WHILE AT IT . JUST THINK ABOUT THAT

Akarisu

There even some clans that try to get you to put their clan tag at the end of your name meaning a new account. Me and my friend are stating a clan and we just want members who actually work as team not for kills.

Fireman0025

I actually just kinda stumbled upon my clan. I had a friend who inviteme to play with his clan one day and they just kept me around, and i no for a fact it wasn't for my K/D which was then always below 1. As time progressed they help me become a better player, and because we work as a team is why we do good. Not because we all can go 34 and 3

sigh...

hmm

I'm In a clan all by my self. It's called I get my A** kicked everytime I play on line do to fast internet.

WolfRidge

Best way to start a clan is with friends (PSN) If you join a clan based on k/d it wont work too many egos.  We have all played together since COD 4 and whilst we're not invincible we win more than we lose.  Playing with friends is the best policy as you all grow together.  Random players with high k/d don't make the best teams, we've dealt with lots of them in the past