1 2 3 4 Previous Next 399 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2011 11:25 AM by PGtipsy Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    sedwar13
    I will submit it to the brothers for consideration. And you can play with us anytime. you just can't put in an app. sorry:(  I actually enjoy playing with you and all the IWF brothers and sisters.
  • 11. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    |StayHuman|
    lol. thanks for the reference to the 55's.. i'll have to think about the names hahahah
  • 12. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    sedwar13

|StayHuman| wrote:

lol. thanks for the reference to the 55's.. i'll have to think about the names hahahah

no prob. there is a two week probation period after the app is put in but you should have no troubles there m8.  Cheers! looking forward to seeing it on there.
  • 13. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    |StayHuman|

sedwar13 wrote:

|StayHuman| wrote:

no prob. there is a two week probation period after the app is put in but you should have no troubles there m8.  Cheers! looking forward to seeing it on there.

so i can put in an app now after i make a new name right? **** i have to get it up to 55 first xD
  • 14. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    monty97
    Just remember if you start a new account you can never operate your old accounts ever again. We run a single account, single clan policy. Lets make sure we keep the conversations to recruitment talk only that way the thread does not get locked again.
  • 15. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    KanesFist

|StayHuman| wrote:

sedwar13 wrote:

monty97 wrote:

Just remember if you start a new account you can never operate your old accounts ever again. We run a single account, single clan policy. Lets make sure we keep the conversations to recruitment talk only that way the thread does not get locked again.

Yes Daddy. lol

i can't just forget about my human account..

Repent sinner! ...... take those heels off and put the mincing prestieeg days behind you.

Monty is quite correct 1 55 -  1 Clan  - 1 Account

We only take the pure ...... and sharks !  alternatively wait until COD5.
  • 16. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    LeadSlinger207
    Still recruiting!!! Hope to see some new faces around!
  • 17. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    KanesFist
    You all know where we are ..... let me remind you:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the55s.com">www.the55s.com</a><!-- w -->

It is a house of god ....... and our god is 55 !!
  • 18. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    KanesFist
    In the beginning there was only The 55's .............. at the end there shall still only be The 55's, Amen.

We are still recruiting

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the55s.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2">http://www.the55s.com/for ums/viewforum.php?f=2</a><!-- m -->
  • 19. Re: PS3 - The 55's Recruitment
    ricflairw000
    sorry that was my 55th post hahha
1 2 3 4 Previous Next