1 2 3 Previous Next 143 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 12:09 PM by Davesega RSS

Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!

Mr_123
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY U POST IN CAPS. that game mode was garbage. a bunch of campers that cant aim. sorry.
  • 1. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    squirrlmasterr
    I completely agree, I made a similar post a couple days ago but idk where it is. What else can we do to bring this to their attention? I'm already twittering...
  • 2. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    The_Waroed_1
    I'm more concerned with getting teamkilling fixed.

But hey, it's only been two years and counting...
  • 3. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    I would say yes to HC HQ, but I don't like the thought of HQ Pro w/ Hardcore rules. We definitely need another HC mode, I'm going out of my mind playing core.
  • 4. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    The_Waroed_1
    I really, REALLY don't understand why they refuse to fix hardcore team killing.

OR why they refuse to actually give hardcore more playlist options.

Seriously stupid
  • 5. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    squirrlmasterr
    I know it's pretty ridiculous. Bowling said in one of the videos they released a few days before MW2, "playlists can be changed on the fly blah blah blah" well I would really like to see that... Pretty convenient that they included hardcore S&D since he always says that's his favorite game mode, but hey I guess being the games "creative strategist" has its perks haha. All jokes aside though, does anyone have a legitimately useful idea as to how we could effectively bring this to the Infinity Ward higher ups attention? I'm not gonna stop bumping this until Hardcore HQ is on my g0ddamn playlist!
  • 6. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    squirrlmasterr
    Mr_123 : "PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY U POST IN CAPS. that game mode was garbage. a bunch of campers that cant aim. sorry."

Great post, thank you so much for providing us with your priceless input.

Just from your post I can tell you're probably horrible at the COD series. Probably ran around with juggernaut and noobtubes playing teamdeathmatch/domination, always watching every kill cam to the end hahaha. I really think you should reconsider playing hardcore headquarters when it becomes available, we need more people like you online so people like me can use all the new killstreaks!
  • 7. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Hutchy.11
    YES!

Hardcore Headquarters was the ****. Any hardcore game was the best they should make more harcore games. why don't you get rewarded for play search and destroy? i mean this game takes the most skill why cant you be rewarded for playing the toughest games???????????????
  • 8. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    squirrlmasterr
    You're right my friend. Help keep this post bumped up and bring it to everyones attention. Get on twitter comrade!
  • 9. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Team Tactical is more important to bring back than Hardcore HQ.
1 2 3 Previous Next