1 2 3 4 Previous Next 309 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 11:06 AM by toontonic Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*
    toontonic

RicFlairW000 wrote:

JLoco wrote:

Good point... I think Gaz was born in the 70's!

yup he blew it for the whole decade

i think he was born in 72

Lmao poor Gaz..or is that poor 70's..hmmm
  • 11. Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*
    xWARBLADEx
    How about some PAYPAL gaming? i got a 6man group that would be down to play you guys for some money....
  • 12. Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*
    toontonic

Warblade wrote:

How about some PAYPAL gaming? i got a 6man group that would be down to play you guys for some money....

How much ya got Cus youll be diggin deep ;)
  • 13. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    JonesL_LFC
    I signed up on your site..
  • 14. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    ricflairw000

JonesL wrote:

when you walk through a storm
    hold you head up high
    and dont be afraid of the dark!

is that what i see there???
  • 15. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    JonesL_LFC

RicFlairW000 wrote:

JonesL wrote:

hold you head up high

Haha yeh, i'm a red :-)
  • 16. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    ricflairw000

JonesL wrote:

RicFlairW000 wrote:

JonesL wrote:

hold you head up high

Haha yeh, i'm a red :-)

well FFS why didnt you say so
    thats a horse of a different color

i am acutally wearin my liverpool jearsy right now
    est. 1892
    it was hard to find here in Los angeles

go reds!!!

btw good job manchester getting pwned by us
  • 17. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    toontonic
    Ric u are here by banned for ever mentioning liverpool fc on our blessed forum ever again..dirty dirty dirty :)
  • 18. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    ThaChosinOne
    Hey i want to join your clan.  I'm level 52 qith a 1.75 k/d..i know its not the best but i swear i can play at a 2.00 but i keep getting killed by noob tubes and predator missles lol.  But when im hot i can play really well and i play better if im playing with a party so thats a plus.  I also have a fried who may also want to join his k/d is 1.51.  My PSN is ThaChosinOne and my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sean_shater@yahoo.com">sean_shater@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> but i prefer it if you add my PSN.  Reply to me ASAP so i know if you guys want me or not.  I'm on a lot and i have a mic. Thanks for your time ttyl
  • 19. Re: The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*
    toontonic

ThaChosinOne wrote:

Hey i want to join your clan.  I'm level 52 qith a 1.75 k/d..i know its not the best but i swear i can play at a 2.00 but i keep getting killed by noob tubes and predator missles lol.  But when im hot i can play really well and i play better if im playing with a party so thats a plus.  I also have a fried who may also want to join his k/d is 1.51.  My PSN is ThaChosinOne and my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sean_shater@yahoo.com">sean_shater@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> but i prefer it if you add my PSN.  Reply to me ASAP so i know if you guys want me or not.  I'm on a lot and i have a mic. Thanks for your time ttyl

Hey fella, feel free to pop along to our official forums and drop an app in. There are many 55s online at near enough all times of the day so im sure u can hook up with us pdq.

Click my siggy for instant access :)

p.s once registered at the site u will have to wait for your account to be authorised by another mod if im not on, we use this system to try avoid spam accounts. Im from UK so ill probably be tucked up in bed dreaming of mincing prestige :) but im sure ur account will be sorted ASAP. Same goes for your mate!
1 2 3 4 Previous Next