1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2009 10:12 AM by CODfanboy2k9 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    HardCore_Grub
    I don't have any grudges against US or any other country. It's simple, it's people like IW, EPIC who are at fault. They fail to support international players. If they are charging the same cost(infact more! I paid 15$ extra for this game) to international players, they should support them as well. [Implement local search IW]

And yes, people who argue on country/origin/race are idiots :)
  • 31. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    ZEROSkitchy
    I haven't read this thread, mainly because I can't be bothered, but I thought I'd add my 2 cents anyway.
    I'm British, I just want to say that before anything else. And here is why I dislike Americans on Xbox Live. The majority of Americans I get matched with on this game a 12 or 13 year olds who shouldn't be playing this game in the first place, and on top of that, they're really loud and annoying. Add to that that the sense of anonymity makes them unspeakably racist. There's just no need for it really. And it's not just kids. You get alot of Americans who just rip on us Brits for no real reason. Sometime I'll just be sitting in the lobby talking to my party and all of a sudden a group of obnoxious Americans join in and start ripping on us for being British. When I asked one of them "Why do you hate the British? It's not like we've done anything to you.", his response? "'Cause youse got bad teeth!"

Normally, I don't have a problem with Americans, it's just these two groups of people that piss me off to no end. At least half of my friends on XBL are American and I get along with them fine because they act normal, and there's why most people hate Americans. You, as a group, don't act normal on Xbox Live.

And another reason I hate playing with anyone who isn't European is because of the lag. When I play with Americans they can be a full 2 or 3 seconds ahead of me, and I'll die stupidly because the guy who killed me hadn't come round the corner yet on my screen. It's stupid. I'd really like some British servers, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
  • 32. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    Elijin
    <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=228284">viewtopic. php?f=26&t=228284</a><!-- l -->
  • 33. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    ZEROSkitchy
    And the OP of that thread is EXACTLY the type of obnoxious ******* I was talking about.
  • 34. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    District 9 Bouncer

ZEROSkitchy wrote:

And the OP of that thread is EXACTLY the type of obnoxious ******* I was talking about.

Exactly. It seems almost too perfect the way he fits the stereotype, he's probably just doing it for the responses.
  • 35. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    ZERO whatever his name is has exactly the right idea!

Your all cocky and obnoxious.Exactly what happened to him happens to me on a regular basis. Then me and my party rip the crap out of them and they soon shut up.

We hate you yanks because all you love to do is rip us Brits. If you just shut your fat mouths once in a while we would get along, however, it would take a lot to turn my feelings on you.
  • 36. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    Metalray
    It's nothing personal. it's just that... well come on. You guys voted for bush two time's in a row. Don't act surprised when other country's won't give you any respect for that.
  • 37. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    SwisherMike
    Face the facts, The USA is the best.

You listen to our music
    you watch our movies
    you play our games.

we have the best of the best and when your the best you know it.

we have everything, las vegas, new york, California, florida,  chicago.
    one thing most people are jealous of is that we have rights.

AMERICA **** YEAH
    walmart, mcdonalds, burgerking, best military AMERICA **** YEAH!
  • 38. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    ZEROSkitchy
    Is this guy for real?
    Grow the **** up.

EDIT: I just want to add, the US doesn't have the best military. The basic training of your soldiers is sub-standard, especially when compared to the British military. 12 weeks to be a US marine, 28 to be a British soldier. The US has alot of men, and that's what you think is better, but pretty much every other army in the world has superior training, which makes soldiers better, more effective and more professional in their jobs. I read an article about the UK having the most professional land army in the world, so suck on that. And I'm not even going to touch the "and we have rights." Patriot act, much?

Oh, and for the record, McDonald's sucks.
  • 39. Re: Why Do people not from the US have such a hatred towards US
    ILLKnOwLeDgE

For the same reason nobody except those living in Indianapolis want to see the Colts go undefeated.

^ Never post again.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next