1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 122 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2009 7:38 AM by iReclaim Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    There are 2 kinds of respawn moments that I hated to most:

1. Getting killed by one guy and then respawning in front of him.

2. My whole team respawning in the same spot while the enemy Chopper Gunner slaughtered us.
  • 31. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    Mr.GO ILL
    Hate those spawns also

This game makes me very angry also and the
    games I have are Bi polar also

I also hate Joining a game and being on a team
    that is getting slaughtered....Why does IW do this?

I had nothing to do with the lost but I gotta get one
    for no reason
  • 32. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    I got into a Domination game today that was 164-196. I was on the losing team, duh.
  • 33. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    hoodedyouth
    basically you are a sad loser who only cares about his k/d ratio. the sooner u realise that your k/d ratio means nothing to anyone, maybe you will play well and enjoy it.
    you wrote your answer in your post, u said in cod4 i played for the hell of it, in mw2 u are playing to try get a good ratio. not rocket science
  • 34. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    iReclaim

hoodedyouth wrote:

basically you are a sad loser who only cares about his k/d ratio. the sooner u realise that your k/d ratio means nothing to anyone, maybe you will play well and enjoy it.
    you wrote your answer in your post, u said in cod4 i played for the hell of it, in mw2 u are playing to try get a good ratio. not rocket science

Well, I am only caring about the K/D because there's nothing else to care about honestly.

And just because I care about my K/D doesn't make me a sad loser as you tried to state, it just makes me feel as if I NEED to have a higher K/D even though it's a 2.03
  • 35. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    ovaltineplease
    The biggest problem with this game is the netcode and matchmaking; there is no local searches and the netcode massively overcompensates for lag in the wrong ways.

I did great for the first while but now I get connected to nothing but max 3 bar connections or 4 bars with big packet loss where my bullets vaporize on the way to the target and my opponents are 0.5 seconds ahead of me at all times. It is absolutely infuriating.

Its just absurd, they really need to do something about the netcode because it is 3/4 of the reason why "campers get rewarded." Because if your ass isn't moving than you inevitably lag less about 90% of the time.
  • 36. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    ovaltineplease
    As far as K/D goes - guess what, 90% of winning in this game involves KILLING THE OPPONENTS. And yes, that includes objective games, because killstreaks are game-breaking especially in objective games where people are forced into the open.

**** like harriers and chopper gunner are a big problem for objective games because everyone is forced in the open.
  • 37. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    justinjr0713

iReclaim wrote:

I've played to the extremes I suppose..I'm only the third prestige and I'm sick and tired of this game...

I'm fed up with bitchers, I'm fed up with idiot glitchers, I'm fed up with terrible hosts, I'm fed up with the "I got shot 19 times by 3 people with a scar while my entire screen was bloody but I still managed to knife every f*cking one of them"[ers], And I'm fed up with the game itself.

This game is just a chore for me...I've had good days and bad days..and when I have bad days I get so aggravated to the point where I could punch a f*cking baby. What is so f*cking FUN about this game? In W@W I had fun playing with friends...In Cod4, I absolutely LOVED playing just for the hell of it...

But NOW It seems that if I don't have a good enough K/D I let myself down and then I just continue to do terrible and it makes me want to [again] punch a baby in the face.

Why can't I have any f*cking fun with this game?

I've tried MULTIPLE times to have fun and eventually it just wore out....I can't have fun playing this game and I realize that I only play the game because I CAN.

What the ***...I never got this bored from ANY f*cking video game so damn fast

I have a lot of fun with this game and as you can see from the forum theres only 1243663 post... which means not many people if you think about it are complaining. I have a avg K/d... and my friend has a .35 kd but he still has fun. I have fun just hearing his voice saying "Yes I got my care package... help where should I put it?" LOL he has fun even when he is getting demolished. Just because COD4 was super easy to master and W@w was too. (I am prestige 10 on both...) Maybe... just maybe you need to change your game style. Change the way you think about the game. I went into this game thinking it was going to be a "copy" of mw or w@w... I am one of the ones here that says THANK GOD IT'S NOT! Thank god someone took the steps to change the way a game is played. thank god IW risked their necks to try new things. I can remember a couple other games that tried new things and they were top sellers just like this game. but then you have the select few like the OP that can't stand the game. You are few and far between. look what I posted before 1243663 posts to this forum.. most complaints. LOL It's funny that 7 million people are out there playing this game, and loving it, like I do.
  • 38. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    Sucessful-troll-is-still-Sucessful
    well if you play hardcore then you can use cold blooded, harriers are useless when everyone has coldblooded, well pretty much every kill streak.
  • 39. Re: Yep..Keep rewarding the effing campers..Makes sense
    spectralheaven

ThtJstHapnd wrote:

iReclaim wrote:

TL;DR

In your bright and godlike logic you forgot one small thing - PEOPLE MOSTLY DON'T USE FORUMS! - unless you make them, so stating that there is only around 1mln posts doesn't mean anything. Most of the guys playing this game unload their rage at lack of playability and poor coding while playing putting comments during game or yelling through mic, those kind of people don't give a jack about forums. Just because 7 mln people bought this game doesn't mean it's great and awesome - it only proves that Activision knows how to hype their game and make people belive that their next product is top shelf without any bugs, flashing all the good parts while hiding all the bugs and so on, people then go to shops, buy, play and are like WTF?! But at this point it's way too late to do anything. So they think "**** it, next one gonna be better" and then they buy another one and the cycle repeats.
    Got it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next