1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 71 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2010 6:21 PM by GorillaBrillin Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?

One Man Army, Danger Close, and a Rifle Grenade Launcher.

For all combined- Blast shield, Riot shield, or lightweight/marathon to keep you away or run close fast.
    OMA- Have a disadvantage of waiting to change class very susceptible to death as well as having no secondary.
    DC- Blast shield, Riot shield, CB or ninja to flank.
    RGL- Again blast shield. riot shield, or just plain cover. Also, in close range become useless.
  • 51. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?

What is the counter to the anti-lag system?

I play on xbox and i recieve very little lag and my nat type is moderate one tick away from not being able to play online at all. Might be your area but this can happen with many games.
  • 52. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?

HurricaneHaaker wrote:

Stopping Power, No Recoil ARs, HBS/Ninja/Cold Blooded Campers. Here are just a couple to get you started.

SP- Painkiller, used to be Juggernaut but was removed because of all the complaints.

Problem is, you don't have to die three times before your Stopping Power kicks in.  Painkiller triples your health, whereas Stopping Power only multiplies bullet damage by 1.4.  Painkiller's timer does not matter, as it would have to be active for it to be considered in this situation.  Balanced these two are not.

HBS- Ninja simple as that
    Ninja- I have turtle beach but for footsteps but claymores for sneaking and for ones hiding don't base whole trust in HBS
    CB- Have a disadvantage as bullets do less damage so SP is the counter as you will win in the fire fight.

These three combined were what he was referring to.  How on earth do you detect someone hiding in an obscure spot on the map?  And please don't say Killcam, because they've already beaten you and will likely move to a new spot.  Again, a subjective matter, as I don't find campers annoying, but it is a pretty solid camping class.

• 53. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?
    dedicatedserversplease
    Wrong, read up on the anti lag system.  It is a system that IW uses to balance out connections.  So take for example, if you are in my room and you have as bad of a connection as you say.   IW will penalize my good connection and add lag(bullet delay) to ME to make up for it.  Where is the counter to that?
  • 54. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?

I think you misunderstood me. I'm talking about when used in conjunction. How do you counter someone who is camping with all 3 of those things. He doesn't show up on the UAV, you can't see him on the HBS, and he has a HUD of you coming (provided you didn't have Ninja, which anyone under level 30 doesn't)

Ninja as this is assuming you have all perks as leveling up you are supposed to be at a slight disadvantage. Also, as i said with SP you have a fast advantage over them as nowadays very few UAVs are present so it tricking you would be few and far between. As well as if they are camping killcam is your friend (I dont play HC never have cant speak on that front FYI)
  • 55. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?

Wrong, read up on the anti lag system. It is a system that IW uses to balance out connections. So take for example, if you are in my room and you have as bad of a connection as you say. IW will penalize my good connection and add lag(bullet delay) to ME to make up for it. Where is the counter to that?

There is none, and i do not have a "bad" connection it is very fast i have comcast as well but it means it is harder to join games. But, this is the only way to make it fair its either going to be one side lagging or another thats the dance of online gaming.
  • 56. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?
    dedicatedserversplease
    Not to mention, every time you play any game in MW2, you bring the connection down for almost everyone.
  • 57. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?

HurricaneHaaker wrote:

One Man Army, Danger Close, and a Rifle Grenade Launcher.

OMA- Have a disadvantage of waiting to change class very susceptible to death as well as having no secondary.

Three seconds when you can hide by your team's spawn with people covering you.  Easily done.  No secondary does not matter, as you now have a grenade launcher with infinite ammo.

DC- Blast shield, Riot shield, CB or ninja to flank.

Try that out the next time you're in a game.  Use a Blast Shield against a Danger Close enhanced rifle grenade.  See how long you last.  Since you probably don't know, Blast Shield and Danger Close cancel each other out.  You STILL die from one rifle grenade.

RGL- Again blast shield. riot shield, or just plain cover. Also, in close range become useless.

The Riot Shield only covers you from the front.  One rifle grenade (which travels in an arc, by the way) beside or behind you, and your shield does nothing.  This also applies to cover, which is what the grenade launcher does best; picking out people behind solid cover.  A rifle grenade is a full metal slug at close range, and can kill in one impact.  That's definitely not useless.

• 58. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?
    dedicatedserversplease
    Wow, ok there is no way you really think you are making an argument.  You deny the existance of an Anti Lag system and still go on to say that adding lag is just a part of the game.  So what you are saying is basically I have to suffer even though I pay 140.00 a month for the best internet in chicago. That because you cannot afford good internet, my connection should be dropped to match your level of abysmal service.  I am done, goodnight everyone.
  • 59. Re: Crash - Tac Knife and noob tubes?
    My connection is much higher then average ISP so no im not pulling people down people are pulling me down and i find no lag problems with bullets. [url=http://www.speedtest.net:j872hg0g][/url:j872hg0g]
1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next