1 30 31 32 33 34 Previous Next 968 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2010 7:32 AM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 310. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    whitejack
    1200 points, are you f'ing joking. I was excepting 400 or 800 at most, that I could live with paying. IW & Activision you greedy f**ks, suck my left one.
  • 311. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    Unit57
    I wish to see administrator answer.DLC for PC will be free or we should pay 15 bucks too?
  • 312. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    TonnesOfFun
    you guys need to stop complaining. at least there coming out with the dlc.
    who gives a **** if its 1200 msp bulk up some cash and pay, if you actually care enough to post on the forums you obviously like the game.
  • 313. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    killerking93
    Complete bullshit 1200 msp
    DONT BUY THEM!!!
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

People like lots of money? O RLY?

1200= LOL WUT!

Activision, Infinity Ward, Xbox, Whoever involved with the pricing FAIL! yh i said it

everybody <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Lockerz.com">www.Lockerz.com</a><!-- w -->
  • 314. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    artificial red
    Why charge $15 for a map pack?  Because they think they can.  The only way to show them otherwise is not to buy it.  I have been far less satisfied with MW2 than I ever was with COD 4.  The technical issues that have plagued the game (not even talking about the glitchers) have made it hard to fully enjoy IMO.  I play on Xbox LIVE and have sent messages to all my friends and recent MW2 players asking them to please boycott this map pack until it reaches a reasonable price.  I will continue at the end of the day to go back to my recent players list and spread the message that the map pack is $15 and ask that people boycott it.  The issue is not that people can't afford it (although I'm sure many can't, especially at this time of financial crisis) it's the message that it sends.  "We are willing to pay $15 for three new maps (one of which sounds like it won't even be in rotation for play lists such as TDM and HQ) and two old maps."  I think we have to stand up as a gaming community and REFUSE to be taken advantage of.  How can Activision/Infinity Ward justify charging $15 for a map pack when they're already had the most successful game launch in VG history?  Against, it's because they think they can.  I personally believe that the company should make a showing of good faith for those people who are still playing the game after all the hacks and glitches that made the game virtually unplayable.  I literally stopped playing for a period of two weeks because EVERY game I played was either filled with care package glitchers or someone trying to get you into a hacked game.  There are still glitches/exploits that have not been fixed.  How are people hitting me across the map with the rifle mounted shotguns?  Why are people still crawling into rocks?  The company expects us to pay MORE for maps that are sure to be full of glitches and exploits?  How many times have you been in a lobby with two or three people on the other team who are Prestige 10, 70's only to have them come in last place?  Why are these people not kicked off the game?  It takes away the meaning and the pride of that Prestige when so many people have hacked/glitched their way to it and yet they're allowed to stay and play just like the honest gamers who are putting in ours to complete challenges and try to just enjoy the game.
    I'm not some irate hot head giving the finger to the "man".  I truly believe that if we as a gaming community do not take a stand here and now then the message will be "We're willing to pay more for less."  What will happen is the next couple of iterations of COD (assuming that we choose to buy them after the MESS between Activision/IW is settled) will be more and more pared down so that the game will ship with 4 or 5 maps and only a few weapon sets.  Then we'll be paying $15 every couple of months for two new maps and a few new guns.  Think about it.  Think about what you've been reading about Activision wanting to move towards a more "MMO" type pricing strategy.
    The time to make a stand is NOW before it goes past the point of no return.  Please on March 30th do NOT download this new map pack for $15.  The fact that they choose to call this a "stimulus pack" is insulting to the intelligence of those who love the Call of Duty franchise (whose funeral precession has already begun I'm afraid).  Do not be tempted by the few impatient friends who simply can't wait and must have the map pack on day one.  In fact if you agree send a message to all of your friends on XBL and PSN who play MW2 and ask them to boycott this overpriced map pack until such as time as the price drops.  Remember I don't even think we should pay the full $10 for this pack considering the troubles we've had with the game since launch.  Think of how many times you've had to yell "Back out we lost somebody".
    So message your friends and tell them not to fold.  Tell them that if they pay $15 now it will only get worse in the future and ask them to pass on the same message to all of their friends.  Believe me if nobody buys this map pack our money (or lack thereof) will speak louder than our words!
  • 315. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    Merin
    **** YOU , seriously it's a ******* joke and you are doing that on purpose, because your stupid map pack will divide a community and force people to buy the map pack.
    please die...
  • 316. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    1200 points = not cool
  • 317. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    spectralheaven
    Activision - bringing fail to your everyday life
  • 318. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    malcomhfc
    agree

Why charge $15 for a map pack? Because they think they can. The only way to show them otherwise is not to buy it. I have been far less satisfied with MW2 than I ever was with COD 4. The technical issues that have plagued the game (not even talking about the glitchers) have made it hard to fully enjoy IMO. I play on Xbox LIVE and have sent messages to all my friends and recent MW2 players asking them to please boycott this map pack until it reaches a reasonable price. I will continue at the end of the day to go back to my recent players list and spread the message that the map pack is $15 and ask that people boycott it. The issue is not that people can't afford it (although I'm sure many can't, especially at this time of financial crisis) it's the message that it sends. "We are willing to pay $15 for three new maps (one of which sounds like it won't even be in rotation for play lists such as TDM and HQ) and two old maps." I think we have to stand up as a gaming community and REFUSE to be taken advantage of. How can Activision/Infinity Ward justify charging $15 for a map pack when they're already had the most successful game launch in VG history? Against, it's because they think they can. I personally believe that the company should make a showing of good faith for those people who are still playing the game after all the hacks and glitches that made the game virtually unplayable. I literally stopped playing for a period of two weeks because EVERY game I played was either filled with care package glitchers or someone trying to get you into a hacked game. There are still glitches/exploits that have not been fixed. How are people hitting me across the map with the rifle mounted shotguns? Why are people still crawling into rocks? The company expects us to pay MORE for maps that are sure to be full of glitches and exploits? How many times have you been in a lobby with two or three people on the other team who are Prestige 10, 70's only to have them come in last place? Why are these people not kicked off the game? It takes away the meaning and the pride of that Prestige when so many people have hacked/glitched their way to it and yet they're allowed to stay and play just like the honest gamers who are putting in ours to complete challenges and try to just enjoy the game.
    I'm not some irate hot head giving the finger to the "man". I truly believe that if we as a gaming community do not take a stand here and now then the message will be "We're willing to pay more for less." What will happen is the next couple of iterations of COD (assuming that we choose to buy them after the MESS between Activision/IW is settled) will be more and more pared down so that the game will ship with 4 or 5 maps and only a few weapon sets. Then we'll be paying $15 every couple of months for two new maps and a few new guns. Think about it. Think about what you've been reading about Activision wanting to move towards a more "MMO" type pricing strategy.
    The time to make a stand is NOW before it goes past the point of no return. Please on March 30th do NOT download this new map pack for $15. The fact that they choose to call this a "stimulus pack" is insulting to the intelligence of those who love the Call of Duty franchise (whose funeral precession has already begun I'm afraid). Do not be tempted by the few impatient friends who simply can't wait and must have the map pack on day one. In fact if you agree send a message to all of your friends on XBL and PSN who play MW2 and ask them to boycott this overpriced map pack until such as time as the price drops. Remember I don't even think we should pay the full $10 for this pack considering the troubles we've had with the game since launch. Think of how many times you've had to yell "Back out we lost somebody".
    So message your friends and tell them not to fold. Tell them that if they pay $15 now it will only get worse in the future and ask them to pass on the same message to all of their friends. Believe me if nobody buys this map pack our money (or lack thereof) will speak louder than our words!

• 319. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package Offical Discussion 3/30/10
    jedi429
    Salvage is supposedly small like Rust...
1 30 31 32 33 34 Previous Next