1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 644 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 9:56 PM by Animehybrid Go to original post RSS
  • 201. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    ICEheaven103

Ryu Shihaisha wrote:

I hate that feeling.

Getting less numb now. I think I'll eat in 10 or 20 minutes.
  • 202. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    iif0xh0undii
    Attack Helicopter has a point. You should fill your thread with content worthy of discussion, those of you "loyal" to the thread will find it and discuss naturally. There is no need to keep it on the front page. Where it is in relation to page count means absolutely nothing in terms of how "important" the thread is.

That mentality needs to go.

Also if someone doesn't like Anime and comes here to express that you should learn to tolerate it and accept it to a point. You must realize that this "club" is a a visual target for "trolls" as well as those whom disagree with Anime in general. You may tell them that you respect their opinion and carry on. Sitting there and attempting to "shun" someone is only going to result in people becoming hostile and your thread becoming less of a thread and more of a growing problem. If someone begins to attack or spam you then report them and ignore them. This mob/gang mentality is only going to work against you. Trust me.

Chiming in to set the law and facts straight.
  • 203. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    ICEheaven103

o0FOXHOUND0o wrote:

Attack Helicopter has a point. You should fill your thread with content worthy of discussion, those of you "loyal" to the thread will find it and discuss naturally. There is no need to keep it on the front page. Where it is in relation to page count means absolutely nothing in terms of how "important" the thread is.

Also if someone doesn't like Anime and comes here to express that you should learn to tolerate it and accept it to a point. You must realize that this "club" is a a visual target for "trolls" as well as those whom disagree with Anime in general. You may tell them that you respect their opinion and carry on. Sitting there and attempting to "shun" someone is only going to result in people becoming hostile and your thread becoming less of a thread and more of a growing problem. If someone begins to attack or spam you then report them and ignore them. This mob/gang mentality is only going to work against you. Trust me.

Alright. I understand. If a troll comes I'll just report them. This thread isn't exactly a "Club". It's more of a social group were the some of the IWF regulars and myself talk for fun (Hence the word "Social").
  • 204. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    Marine Raiders
    excessive bumping and short one liners doesn't count as anything social. if it isn't really a club then shouldn't you take it out? don't mob on people geez, don't go into that group mentality.

anyways i just finished watching darker than black, it was amazing.
  • 205. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    iif0xh0undii

Helen wrote:

excessive bumping and short one liners doesn't count as anything social. if it isn't really a club then shouldn't you take it out? don't mob on people geez, don't go into that group mentality.

Thank you. I was waiting on someone to point this out to him. Didn't want to be overbearing.

This is the logic that I have as well OP.
  • 206. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    Marine Raiders

o0FOXHOUND0o wrote:

Helen wrote:

Thank you. I was waiting on someone to point this out to him. Didn't want to be overbearing.

This is the logic that I have as well OP.

don't worry if you were overbearing, at least you have the decency to point out what was wrong rather than just lock up the thread.

please keep in mind the regulations of the rules which you obtain from the old thread. mark the first rule marked in red and bold. so what if it gets back a few pages? not even keade bump back the thread even when it was down.
  • 207. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    Ryu Shihaisha
    Well, I have heard of a new Digimon series that will be released this year. I wish that there will be a release date soon, it makes the wait less intense for me. Any Digimon fans out there?
  • 208. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    Marine Raiders
    havent watched it for years now, i watched the first season when i was a child. after that it wasn't aired anymore. so i never really knew there was a second season until i was to old.
  • 209. Re: The Social Anime Club: EVERYTHING releated to Anime/Manga
    Shiroi Hoshi

o0FOXHOUND0o wrote:

As far as know, only one member has been excessively bumping the thread.
1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next