15 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2010 5:32 AM by lion_99 RSS

Anyone interested in forming the greatest clan of all time?

THE_SILENCED_UMP
Anyone on here be interested in forming a UMP only clan in which all of our loadouts are as follows:

UMP45 w/ Silencer
PP2000 w/ Silencer

Semtex
Stun Grenade x2

Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Ninja

It would be a bad ass clan and most opposing teams would get furious. The flanking ownage would be orgasmic.

Drop your tag in if you feel up to it. British gamers only please as I live in the UK.
  • Re: Anyone interested in forming the greatest clan of all time?
    Headstonne
    sounds like a really stupid idea.....
    THE_SILENCED_UMP
    ^ Not as stupid as the idea your mother had 12 years ago when you were conceived.
    Bulletmunchr123
    So how exactly is using a cheap gun, ridiculous perks, and playing on a game that any scrub can be good at, make you the greatest clan of all time?
    ThyReaper

THE_SILENCED_UMP wrote:

^ Not as stupid as the idea your mother had 12 years ago when you were conceived.

Not bad, an original mother joke, about god damn time.
    Bulletmunchr123

THE_SILENCED_UMP wrote:

TheJord
    How about you use Cold Blooded and use the 1 extra bullet you will need to kill someone? Its not that hard. Give up on Stopping Power.
    THE_SILENCED_UMP

So how exactly is using a cheap gun, ridiculous perks, and playing on a game that any scrub can be good at, make you the greatest clan of all time?

Wow it seems you take this game way too seriously. Ridiculous perks? In other words, perks that you do not use and are not preferred by you so they are ridiculous. EVERYONE can use them and I choose to utilise them because they fuel my run and gun style of play so go crouch down in your dark corner Mr.Camper.

Cheap gun? If I come around a corner and someone with an assault rifle is 30 yards or so infront of me....he is going to take me down if he is half decent at this game. Stop crying because you constantly get owned by the UMP at close quarters, it's an SMG it's what it is used for. Next you will start crying that a sniper killed you from 150 yards. I limit my battles to close quarters if I can because long distance fights I am likely to lose even though i've pulled off many miracle kills from long range but thats besides the point. Each gun has their place and the UMP is a powerful beast at close quarters. Get off the bandwagon.

@ TheJord - I use Stopping Power because my UMP is silenced so is slightly weaker and it also makes all the difference when I come up against a SCAR-H, TAR-21 or another UMP45 user who happens to have Stopping Power aswell. I am considering using Cold Blooded though as I am sick of running indoors when a killstreak comes out to **** me.

So anyone interested in making a UMP clan?
    II TOX1NS II
    sounds fun but im american
    THE_SILENCED_UMP

sounds fun but im american

I'd be happy to play with you but the downside is we would never really be on at the same time. If you are east coast though we would probably be fine with only like 4 hours between us.
    Pyrobeastial

THE_SILENCED_UMP wrote:

Cheap gun? If I come around a corner and someone with an assault rifle is 30 yards or so infront of me....he is going to take me down if he is half decent at this game. Stop crying because you constantly get owned by the UMP

Yes!  this is unadulterated truth... but you forgot to mention that ARs also get HB sensors and GL launchers.

Dudes who B1tch about the UMP/ACR/whatever are the worst.

I like using pistols and I could just as easily argue that any full-auto gun is way OP...
    I don't like a lot of what is, but it is...
    Use what makes you more competitive.

We can dream of bare bones, but until they make it a reality, the UMP is fine, the game is what it is, man up or b!tch up.
    THE_SILENCED_UMP

Yes! this is unadulterated truth... but you forgot to mention that ARs also get HB sensors and GL launchers.

Dudes who B1tch about the UMP/ACR/whatever are the worst.

I like using pistols and I could just as easily argue that any full-auto gun is way OP...
    I don't like a lot of what is, but it is...
    Use what makes you more competitive.

We can dream of bare bones, but until they make it a reality, the UMP is fine, the game is what it is, man up or b!tch up.

Ahhh of course, the GL launcher and the baby monitor, can't forget those two.

I don't like using pistols because I suck with them so I don't use them, I play to my strengths and won't complain about anyone elses loadout unless they are camping in a dark corner ALL GAME. I will complain about them then but I shouldn't really because it's obvious they have issues and probably have been or still get abused by their parents. So all is well I guess.
    im on the east coast of america but id def be up to play with you and your friends sometime.  i actually run that set up all the time. sometimes i swap ninja for commando pro so i can jump off buildings but yeah def a great setup! GT= SketchyGargoyle         feel free to add me
    THE_SILENCED_UMP

im on the east coast of america but id def be up to play with you and your friends sometime. i actually run that set up all the time. sometimes i swap ninja for commando pro so i can jump off buildings but yeah def a great setup! GT= SketchyGargoyle feel free to add me

Awesome! I'll be sure to add you. I don't play with anyone on Xbox Live right now thats why I came here. Most of my real life friends play Fifa 10 or play online with their PS3, they gave up on MW2. I have several good players on my list but none of them use UMP so I don't bother. I also get alot of guys who are terrible message me asking to be my friend after I beast a game, I went 40-2 on Wasteland earlier and some kid with horrible grammar sent me messages hahahaha. I guess they expect me to go in parties with them and win games for them, but I don't play brilliant EVERY game I do have the occasional average game.

You can use Commando instead of Ninja thats cool I am happy just to get silenced UMP users, means our red dots would never show up on radar. I prefer Ninja to make the HB sensor users pissed and so that gamers with their television blasting or a quality headset can't hear me coming. Commando is useful when you need to quickly knife someone coming around the same corner as you or need to dive off the cliff in Afghan I can't disagree with you.

Anyways I will be keeping an eye out for players in my games who get consistent scores with the UMP and ask them if they are interested, I don't bother with my mic just so you know, I just want to get with a team that I play with often who aren't morons and I can rely and have positional awareness.
    THE_SILENCED_UMP
    Bump.

Anyone on the east coast of the states or from the United Kingdom wanna get together a flanking UMP clan?

I would love to see how the opposition do against a team that never appear as red dots on the radar.
    This isn't very original. All you need to do is go in S&D and you'll most likely be playing against a whole team of people using a silenced UMP and the exact same perk setup (the only difference being maybe lightweight instead of SP).