1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2010 4:34 PM by Jarrad657 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: One Man Army and HQ.

Dwight. wrote:

Didn't read it, but I'm guessing it's about the pro-pipe.

Instead of removing something that's working just fine (OMA), they need to fix something that isn't (Blast Shield).

Infinity Ward is the only web site I've seen that actually keeps its biggest troll around solely to piss people off.
  • 51. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    sniper_five

lion1325478 wrote:

They don't need to remove OMA or GL. Just switch the GL with the shotgun attachment and make it so OMA doesn't refill explosives.

It shouldn't refill any type of ammunition...otherwise, what in the hell is the point of ever using Scavenger?
  • 52. Re: One Man Army and HQ.

sniper_five wrote:

lion1325478 wrote:

They don't need to remove OMA or GL. Just switch the GL with the shotgun attachment and make it so OMA doesn't refill explosives.

It shouldn't refill any type of ammunition...otherwise, what in the hell is the point of ever using Scavenger?

Yeh fair point.
  • 53. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    sniper_five

lion1325478 wrote:

sniper_five wrote:

lion1325478 wrote:

Yeh fair point.

I guess for me aside from the tubes, its really unfair to allow people using this perk to have that unlimited supply of ammo by the touch of a button, when the people not using, who may be using scavenger, have to go out in harms way to resupply.  Its really just a perk that allows you make a depression in the soil your standing on for 10 minutes or however long your match lasts....

I seen OMA as a way of changing classes to suit needs of the map at the time, going from a sniper to an assault class if you will.  Not a singular mobile ammo dump.
  • 54. Re: One Man Army and HQ.

sniper_five wrote:

I guess for me aside from the tubes, its really unfair to allow people using this perk to have that unlimited supply of ammo by the touch of a button, when the people not using, who may be using scavenger, have to go out in harms way to resupply.  Its really just a perk that allows you make a depression in the soil your standing on for 10 minutes or however long your match lasts....

I seen OMA as a way of changing classes to suit needs of the map at the time, going from a sniper to an assault class if you will.  Not a singular mobile ammo dump.

As much as I agree someone could just make two identical classes, obviously both with OMA and just switch from one to the other whenever they run out of ammo.
  • 55. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    sniper_five

lion1325478 wrote:

As much as I agree someone could just make two identical classes, obviously both with OMA and just switch from one to the other whenever they run out of ammo.

Agreed...but its not infinite in that sense...So whats that...a maximum of 40 203's lobbed into the air?  I don't know...just to many problems with OMA for it to be considered "Fine" as some may have you believe.  Whoever thought of this perk, had a great idea, and I stress great.  However, they forgot to think about the ill effects it would have and the problems of moronic exploiters...This perk for exploiters is a no brainer...
  • 56. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    Dwight.

lion1325478 wrote:

Just ignore Dwight. Whenever he sees a post which has the word noobtube he just says make the blast shield stronger and thinks that's the magical solution to everything

Not to everything. Just to the pro-pipe problem.
  • 57. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    phj
    What I've learned from HQ is that when people tube on HQ, it's a sign of desperation. The other team is obviously better and they are getting tired of losing. They get this mentality that kills = win. If you are losing against people using pistols while you are tubing, then those people start tubing then you are going to be really fvcked.

Just put the tubes down, pick up a gun, and get better. All you are doing is making yourself look like a stealth ass clown.
  • 58. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    [TMC]Kuyaglen
    I love my 3 classes of Toobman Army.
  • 59. Re: One Man Army and HQ.
    xfadeszz
    This game will never be fixed.  Luckily Black Ops is right around the corner, and in the meantime there's still CoD4 and World at War to play for actual FPS gameplay.

As opposed to First Person Knifing and Danger Close Warfare.
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next