12 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2010 3:27 PM by DJi43 RSS

CHEATERS

legenda
Have some information about cheates in official servers cod mw2, pls baned this man , he use wallhack, nickname: fat bastard.He played in game around 14h.10 min.
  • Re: CHEATERS
    FMJ_OV3RLO4RD47
    Either your a drop-out,
    Don't know much English,
    Or a 10 year old =P
    bratti

FMJ_OV3RLO4RD47 wrote:

Either your a drop-out,
    Don't know much English,
    Or a 10 year old =P

FlarryJerry

FMJ_OV3RLO4RD47 wrote:

Either your a drop-out,
    Don't know much English,
    Or a 10 year old =P

It's 'you're' , not 'your'. Please don't criticise people about their spelling when you yourself is incapable of doing so.

Anyway , I think this thread is irrelavant.
    legenda
    my english is very bad, but it enough for message, 1 more cheater broiler 30 rus, time arround 15 22, pls check and ban, his use choper and harrier hack
    Pout
    Whats your language?

Also depending on the system that your playing on, bans giving out will vary.
    CourtRooom

FMJ_OV3RLO4RD47 wrote:

Either your a drop-out,
    Don't know much English,
    Or a 10 year old =P

Ignorance is bliss.  English isn't used by all y'know - think before you post next time.

To report cheaters/hackers, file a complaint through XBL ; PSN Griefer Support ; or Valve Public Support.
    MeSmashYouDie
    FlarryJerry lol i love your avatar.
    loranthun
    If you were playing on X360, you can file a complaint at the person via the 'File Complaint' menu if you select their gamertag.
    On the PS3 you can report cheaters [url=http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx:2pc1m42w]>>He re<<[/url:2pc1m42w]
    On PC, open the Steam overlay, view players, select the one who is cheating, select 'Report Violation', 'User Misconduct' (remember to fill the info box as well), then submit.
    JayTooBad
    this guy is bullshit. i was just messaged yesterday by a squeaking little 10 year old saying hes gonna try to get me banned for legitly kickin his ass in 5+ games of TDM. are YOU that kid????
    DJi43

JayTooBad wrote:

this guy is ***. i was just messaged yesterday by a squeaking little 10 year old saying hes gonna try to get me banned for legitly kickin his ass in 5+ games of TDM. are YOU that kid????

Are YOU that Fat bastard?

:P
    Dwight.

FlarryJerry wrote:

It's 'you're'_, not 'your'. Please don't criticise people about their spelling when you yourself is incapable of doing so.

Anyway_, I think this thread is irrelavant.

Ironic, correcting spelling & grammar and then making mistakes.
    DJi43

Dwight. wrote:

FlarryJerry wrote:

It's 'you're'_, not 'your'. Please don't criticise people about their spelling when you yourself is incapable of doing so.

Anyway_, I think this thread is irrelavant.

Ironic, correcting spelling & grammar and then making mistakes.

Oh god, the world of epic failure.