25 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2010 12:42 PM by Sherlock_Hound RSS

Modern Warfare 3

Will IW create it?
Wanna see what will be with Price and Soap...
  • Re: Modern Warfare 3
    daywalker582
    Even if they make it im not sure anyone will buy it
    I think everybody will buy it, looking on previous game..
    Pout
    I'm sure Shepherd will come back as a one eye'd military freak, and you'll have to come back and snipe him. BUT you will instead snipe off his arm and have to kill him while your in last stand.
    I heard there will be Nikolay - BETRAYER!
    He will kill Soap and Price in the end of the SP.
    As he was under Makarov. And after his death - Nikolay will revenge for Makarov.
    CourtRooom
    Modern Warfare 3 (or sequel to Modern Warfare 2 or whatever) will be made.  Whoever is making it is a different question.

Pout wrote:

I'm sure Shepherd will come back as a one eye'd military freak, and you'll have to come back and snipe him. BUT you will instead snipe off his arm and have to kill him while your in last stand.

wrong! he'll be back with an eye patch, then you snipe him, miss, hit his leg, try again and hit his hand. then he comes back with a peg leg and a hook hand and you're fighting a pirate! his ship is the mighty pavelow that we destroyed in MW2, but rebuilt to look like a real pirate ship!
    liln1ck4

DigitalViper wrote:

Pout wrote:

wrong! he'll be back with an eye patch, then you snipe him, miss, hit his leg, try again and hit his hand. then he comes back with a peg leg and a hook hand and you're fighting a pirate! his ship is the mighty pavelow that we destroyed in MW2, but rebuilt to look like a real pirate ship!

Agreed.
    Sherlock_Hound
    I just wonder if MW3 will be with dedicated servers like BO's is going to be, or still with iw.net.

If it has dedi's then it'll be a public admission by IW that iw.net was a complete and total fail, no matter what 402 said, if they persist with iw.net I expect PC version sales to be less then they were for MW2, and MW3 will be even deader on the PC platform then what MW2 is already.
    Al-Khadea

DigitalViper wrote:

Pout wrote:

You should make sure to copyright that, it's pure gold.
    BUT WAIT! You'd have to rename it, due to everyones opinion on MW2.

---------------Modder's Warfare 3: Revenge of the JTag and the one-eyed Shepard-------------
    EvanMyspace
    One of the mods on here said the MW3 was confirmed by IW. It made me question this site but hey, they probably are. They hired new people and no patch for MW2 was made, what else could they be doing?

MW need to end on the next one tho, no more cliffhangers. MW could have ended on cod4 and it would have been fine for me.

IW is probably making right now as Activision grunts stand behind the devs with guns making sure they make a money producing game.

EvanMyspace wrote:

MW need to end on the next one tho, no more cliffhangers. MW could have ended on cod4 and it would have been fine for me.

MW2s campaign wasnt bad at all though. It was a million times better than CoD4s... Imo...
    EvanMyspace
    I'm going to replay it on noob mode a few times I see if it makes sense to me this time lol.
    liln1ck4

Jassie wrote:

EvanMyspace wrote:

MW2s campaign wasnt bad at all though. It was a million times better than CoD4s... Imo...

Disagreed. MW2's is meh at best. COD 4's story mode actually told a well put together thought out story.

liln1ck4 wrote:

Jassie wrote:

EvanMyspace wrote:

Disagreed. MW2's is meh at best. COD 4's story mode actually told a well put together thought out story.

And the wholes in MW2 will probably be filled with MW3.

I did say that was my opinion though. I much prefer things with more action in the cut scenes. Running on rooftops, dudes named Soap tackling people through a window, being lifted out of a crumbling building by a helicopter, and being chased by a thousand Militia people. It made for a very entertaining experience.

Oh. I almost forgot about being able to fight inside a rundown White House.
    jedi429
    Who DIDN'T like fighting in DC? It was AWESOME!
    liln1ck4

Jassie wrote:

liln1ck4 wrote:

Jassie wrote:

And the wholes in MW2 will probably be filled with MW3.

I did say that was my opinion though. I much prefer things with more action in the cut scenes. Running on rooftops, dudes named Soap tackling people through a window, being lifted out of a crumbling building by a helicopter, and being chased by a thousand Militia people. It made for a very entertaining experience.

Oh. I almost forgot about being able to fight inside a rundown White House.

Am i not allowed to disagree with your opinion?

Anyways, @Jedi yea i enjoyed fighting in DC, but its not the action in MW2 i had a problem with, it was the actual story line.

liln1ck4 wrote:

Did I ever say that?
    liln1ck4

Jassie wrote:

liln1ck4 wrote:

Did I ever say that?

You did say, "I did say it was in my opinion though." I thought that you thought i didn't see that part and i was stating my opinion as a general fact everyone should accept, sorry if i misunderstood.

liln1ck4 wrote:

Jassie wrote:

liln1ck4 wrote:

Did I ever say that?

You did say, "I did say it was in my opinion though." I thought that you thought i didn't see that part and i was stating my opinion as a general fact everyone should accept, sorry if i misunderstood.

Thats actually what I thought o.o

I was gonna try to draw the attention away from my fault by answering a question with a question though :p
    Karl M N

Jedi429 wrote:

Who DIDN'T like fighting in DC? It was AWESOME!

I didnt, I hate those long, dragged out firefights. Unless im defending something. I prefer the stealth missions, since you have three choices.

Sneak past and kill a minimum amount of enemies.
    Kill any enemies you find if you can do it un-noticed.
    Go all out and fight everyone.
    liln1ck4

Jassie wrote:

liln1ck4 wrote:

Jassie wrote:

Did I ever say that?

I was gonna try to draw the attention away from my fault by answering a question with a question though :p

AHHH, reverse psychology very clever indeed.

liln1ck4 wrote:

Jassie wrote:

liln1ck4 wrote:

AHHH, reverse psychology very clever indeed.

I was just winging it.
    Someone said no one will buy it, be serious! Think about 30% of MW2 players didn't like it for whatever reason, but way over 10million players will still buy it.
    Sherlock_Hound
    It'll be interesting to see if the number of PC gamers who buy MW3 is bigger then the number who bought CoD 4, as the number who bought MW2 don't really count as they bought a pup.