6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2010 12:34 PM by pilotguy RSS

I cannot take this game anymore!

duderew
I've put over 480 hours of play into this game.  I'm about 5 hours away from 10th prestige level 70.  That's been my goal for several months now since picking it up...

HOWEVER!  For the last 2 weeks - and really for the last couple of months - there have been sooooo many idiot fuc#ing noobs playing this game with their s#it fuc#king connections, it as become virtually unplayable...

I know a lot of people jumped ship on this piece of s#it game months ago.  And to those people I salute you!  I stuck with it because I like the COD engine, and because I'm good at it.  But MW2 has become sooooo fuc#ing bad as of late (and by bad I mean exceptionally horrific) that I'm thinking about fuc#ing shredding this disc 5 hours shy of meeting this bulls#it goal of mine.

Clearly this game is now available in every fuc#ing bargain bin in every fuc#ing Best Buy in the world, because every fuc#ing food stamp piece of trash on the planet that found a fuc#ing PS3 in the dumpster is now playing this game with their 1.5 meg DSL internet connection, and ruining it for the rest of us fuc#ing idiots who have been playing it since the beginning!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Ok this helps...  I'm gonna go back and play.  I'll be back in 10 minutes with a whole new rant about these pieces of s#it...