1 158 159 160 161 162 Previous Next 6,871 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2011 11:46 AM by vsimco Go to original post RSS
  • 1,590. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    ALIHISGREAT

SamTheLost. wrote:

Herbert the Nice wrote:

SamTheLost. wrote:

Maybe they get it from the Developer of the game... I mean who'd want DICE as their clan tag anyway... ;)

Fanboys. And they banned that clan tag on Homefront also, it isn't just Treyarch.

True. But then Homefront devs can barely make a working game.

Homefront Singleplayer is dire...

but the MP is actually pretty fun and well balanced (apart from the M110 sniper... that thing straight up pwns)
  • 1,591. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    Herbert the Nice

EvanMyspace wrote:

I thought they said they have to use the M$ word filter now. DICE is only one letter change away from an offensive word. We can't even use symbols in your tags now T-T

Maybe. In that case, it isn't Treyarch's fault. And the reason we can't use symbols in our clan tags is because of the ability to put your clan tag on your gun, it would take up way too much memory if they enabled symbols on the gun.
  • 1,592. Modern Warfare 3 Guns/Perks/Kill Streaks Wish List
    General Gameplay Changes:

-     Sprint is now 6 seconds by default, 12 seconds with Marathon
    -     Limbs give a 0.75X damage multiplier and headshots gain a 1.4x multiplier (applies to most weapons)
    -     The melee knife has zero lunge and takes slightly longer to swing and pull back.
    -     BOTH weapons you are carrying affect your run speed.
    -     Right on the D-Pad activates your kill streak; down on the D-Pad cycles through your currently collected kill streaks
    -     Up on the D-Pad uses equipment, left uses under barrel attachment.  An under barrel attachment replaces your equipment in Create-a-Class.
    -       Black Ops kill streak rules; kills from kill streaks don't count towards other kill streaks

Guns:

Assault Rifles: (95% move speed)
    M4A1
    AK47
    G36
    AUG HBAR
    FN F2000
    SCAR-H

Battle Rifles (semi automatic and burst fire assault rifles): (95% move speed)
    M16
    G3
    FN FAL
    FAMAS
    M14

Submachine Guns: (100% move speed)
    MP5
    Skorpion
    Uzi
    AK-74u
    UMP45
    FN P90

Light Machine Guns: (87.5% move speed)
    M249 SAW
    RPD
    L86 LSW
    MG4
    M60

Shotguns: (100% move speed)
    W1200
    SPAS-12
    Remington 870
    M1017
    Double Barreled Shotgun

Sniper Rifles: (first four 95% move speed; Intervention/Barrett 87.5% move speed)
    Dragunov
    M40A3
    M21 EBR
    R700
    Intervention
    Barrett .50 Cal

Handguns: (100% move speed)
    M9
    USP .45
    M1911
    .44 Magnum
    Desert Eagle

Attachments:

Rifles:
    Red Dot Sight
    Holographic Sight
    ACOG Sight
    Silencer
    Extended Magazines
    Dual Magazines
    Grenade Launcher (replaces Equipment Slot).  Damage and blast radius of a Modern Warfare 2 frag grenade.  CANNOT be replenished by anything.
    Masterkey (replaces Equipment Slot)

Submachine Guns:
    Rapid Fire
    Red Dot Sight
    Holographic Sight
    ACOG Sight
    Silencer
    Extended Magazines
    Dual Magazines

Light Machine Guns:
    Bipod
    Belt Magazine (Extended Mags)
    Red Dot Sight
    Holographic Sight
    ACOG Sight
    Silencer

Shotguns:
    Sawn-Off (Double Barreled Shotgun's Only Attachment)
    Grip (reduced recoil for semi autos, faster pump for pump actions)
    Red Dot Sight
    Holographic Sight
    Silencer
    Extended Magazines

Sniper Rifles:
    Bipod (lower recoil in exchange for zero mobility)
    ACOG Sight
    Thermal Sight (longer scope in time, has Black Ops sway while scoping in)
    Extended Magazines
    Variable Zoom
    Silencer

Handguns:
    Silencer
    Extended Magazines (not for .44 Magnum)
    Dual Wield
    Upgraded Iron Sights
    Tactical Knife
    ACOG Sight (.44 Magnum/Desert Eagle)

Grenades:

Frag – Explodes after four seconds; can bounce off surfaces (Black Ops damage/radius)
    Semtex – Grenade that sticks to its target; cannot be cooked (Black Ops damage/radius)
    Throwing Knife – Reusable throwing knife, earn a knife when walking over a body

Special Grenades:

Smoke – Create a smoke screen
    Flash – Two grenades that blind and deafen targets
    Stun – Two grenades that slow and disorient targets

Equipment (up on the D-Pad):

Claymore- Proximity mine that explodes in one direction
    C4 – Two remote detonated explosives
    AT-4 – Heat seeking missile; free fire or hold Left Stick to lock on.  One rocket.
    Tactical Insertion – Designate your next respawn
    Night Vision Goggles – See in dark areas

TIER 1:

Scavenger– Pick up ammo off of enemies you’ve killed, regardless of what weapon they had
    PRO: Start with a second primary weapon with no attachments

Hardline – One less kill for a kill streak
    PRO: Less likely to be targeted by enemy kill streaks

Marathon – Increased sprint duration
    PRO: No fall damage

Flak Jacket – Decreased explosive damage
    PRO: Movement and vision are not hindered by airstrikes or explosions

UAV Jammer – Undetectable by a single UAV
    PRO: No red name or crosshairs when targeted

TIER 2:

Sleight of Hand – Faster reloads
    PRO:  Reset the fuse on thrown back grenades

Steady Aim – Increased hip fire accuracy
    PRO: Faster recovery from sprinting

Reflex – Aim down non sniper weapon sight faster; longer breath hold for sniper weapons
    PRO: Swap and pick up weapons faster

Deep Impact – Increased bullet penetration
    PRO: Increased damage to enemy kill streaks

Bling – Two attachments for primary weapon
    PRO: Two attachments for pistol

TIER 3:

Lightweight – Faster movement speed
    PRO: Mantle over obstacles and climb ladders faster

Ninja – Muted player noises (except sprinting)
    PRO: Undetectable by thermal sights.

Tactical Mask – Unaffected by flash and stun grenades
    PRO: Reveal the location of an enemy who flashes or stuns you

Bomb Squad – Detect enemy equipment and explosives
    PRO: Hack enemy equipment, turrets, and beacons; rig airdrops to explode

Sitrep – Know the location of kill streaks and incoming airstrikes
    PRO: Hear enemy voice chat; toggle on and off on scoreboard

Killstreaks:

UAV – 3 kills – Highlight enemy positions for forty seconds.
    -     Shot down by one AT-4/ one SAM
    -     Two or more in the air will spot Ghost users

Ammo Drop – 4 kills – Airdrop a crate that replenishes ammo, grenades, and equipment (no underbarrels).
    -     You and all teammates can use the crate once each
    -     Enemy can use crate, but it takes them longer to resupply

Counter UAV – 4 kills – Shuts off enemy radar for thirty seconds.
    -     Shot down by one AT-4/one SAM

Precision Airstrike – 5 kills – Call in a directional airstrike.

Mortar Team – 5 kills – Select three locations to bombard with mortars.

SAM – 6 kills – Plant a beacon that targets airborne kill streaks to be shot down.
    -     No longer an airdrop, the SAM beacon can instantly be planted upon earning it and it flashes, beeps, and shows up on radar when it spots enemy air support.  Missiles fly from off-screen to take out aircraft.  Damage identical to SAM missiles from Black Ops.  One knife destroys the beacon.

Sentry Gun – 6 kills – Airdrop a deployable sentry gun.
    -     Cannot be knifed in one hit.  Must be disarmed by holding X next to it (three seconds to disarm/hack)

Attack Helicopter – 7 kills – Call in a helicopter that attacks enemies.
    -     Deploys one flare to block AT-4/SAM lock-on.  Destroyed by one AT-4/ two SAMs

Predator Missile – 7 kills – Fire and control an air to ground missile.

Satellite – 8 kills –Indestructible satellite that shows enemy direction and position for forty-five seconds. 
    -     Clone of the Blackbird kill streak

Emergency Airdrop – 8 kills – Airdrop four crates containing random 3-6 kill streak rewards.
    -     Can be intercepted by SAMs and drop all four crates in random locations.

Gunship – 9 kills – Call in a heavily armored chopper that attacks enemies and kill streaks.
    -     Deploys one flare to block AT-4/SAM lock on.  Destroyed by two AT-4s/ three SAMs

Carpet Bomb – 9 kills – Call in two massive airstrikes.  They can hit targets through buildings.

AC-130 – 11 kills – Call in a user controlled AC-130 to attack enemies.
    -     Deploys two flares to block AT-4/SAM lock on.  Can only be hit by locked-on AT-4 or SAMs.  Destroyed by two AT-4s/ three SAMs.

EMP – 11 kills – Localized EMP that disables enemy electronics and aircraft for two minutes.
  • 1,593. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    My suggestion for MW3:

1. UMP needs higher damage. I don't think 3 shot kill from all ranges without Stopping Power is acceptable at all. Make it 2 shot kill from all ranges without Stopping Power.

2. Faster movement speed when carrying sniper rifles and definately faster aim. It's not fast enough. Also needs better damage multipliers, so that it kills in one shot in any body part.

3. Silencers for grenade launchers. It's annoying when people see me on their minimap when I tube camp.

4. Commando needs to be improved. The range it adds to knife attacks isn't enough.

5. Heartbeat sensor needs an upgrade. Make it update in real time or something, currently it's too slow.

6. Less frequent updates. It's annoying having to download patches to the game all the time.

7. P2P matchmaking system. It just works.

8. Scoring system is fine as it is. No point in having deaths make any difference, right.
  • 1,594. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    EvanMyspace
    Do you think they will stay with the +50 point kills? I think in CoD4 it was +5 and in MW2 it went up to +50. Just wondering if they're going to make it say +500.

How about customizing the HUD? Move where the minimap, ammo count, killbox, and EXP are on the screen or take them completely off.
  • 1,595. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread

djam_ wrote:

My suggestion for MW3:

1. UMP needs higher damage. I don't think 3 shot kill from all ranges without Stopping Power is acceptable at all. Make it 2 shot kill from all ranges without Stopping Power.

2. Faster movement speed when carrying sniper rifles and definately faster aim. It's not fast enough. Also needs better damage multipliers, so that it kills in one shot in any body part.

3. Silencers for grenade launchers. It's annoying when people see me on their minimap when I tube camp.

4. Commando needs to be improved. The range it adds to knife attacks isn't enough.

5. Heartbeat sensor needs an upgrade. Make it update in real time or something, currently it's too slow.

6. Less frequent updates. It's annoying having to download patches to the game all the time.

8. Scoring system is fine as it is. No point in having deaths make any difference, right.

Hopefully if Infinity Ward ever reads this they can grasp the concept of sarcasm....
  • 1,596. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    Ag3nt D4rk
    Make UAV's personal, so only the person that activates the UAV can see the enemy on the radar.
  • 1,597. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    addddam

Ag3nt D4rk wrote:

Make UAV's personal, so only the person that activates the UAV can see the enemy on the radar.

Why? UAV's aren't exactly overpowered right now... One of the reasons I like using it is because it helps the whole team.
  • 1,598. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    SamTheLost

djam_ wrote:

My suggestion for MW3:

Here we have troll.

Ag3nt D4rk wrote:

Here we have idiot.
  • 1,599. Re: Official MW3 Suggestion and Speculation Thread
    ALIHISGREAT

Ag3nt D4rk wrote:

Why?