22 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 8:05 AM by Sethdoom RSS

CAN'T FIND BOOSTERS, They have a new TRICK

Snailtale2011
What ever they are doing now boosters have something else on, Can't find them we tried for 6 games now we can't find them

WHAT ARE THESE people doing someone help?????
  • Re: CAN'T FIND BOOSTERS, They have a new TRICK
    EvanMyspace
    Are they boosting?

Slap on sitrep and find them in 10 seconds.
    Snailtale2011
    We have site rep, can't find them.
    DFlannagan11
    Maybe people just aren't boosting anymore....
    Snailtale2011
    How are you a moderator for MW2? you are completely disconnected from the game, go try to play the MW2...
    and you come back and tell me if people are boosting or not?

People are moving with tactical now, so you can't find them.

This is the problem with Infinity ward, you guys are in lala land, You guys have idea how the game is completely ruined, I have been a few matches tonight... you cannot find a lobby where people are not boosting to win the matches.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Snailtale2011 wrote:

How are you a moderator for MW2? you are completely disconnected from the game, go try to play the MW2...
    and you come back and tell me if people are boosting or not?

1st: Infinity Ward doesn't have moderators for MW2. No Infinity Ward employees even visit this forum. The moderators on here are only forum moderators and are volunteers to help keep the forums clean.

2nd: There hasn't even been a moderator post in this thread.
    DFlannagan11

Jassie wrote:

Exactly. Unsure what he meant by that. lol.

Snailtale2011 wrote:

What ever they are doing now boosters have something else on, Can't find them we tried for 6 games now we can't find them

WHAT ARE THESE people doing someone help?????

I own boosters. Actually warn the lobby before the game that I will, but they proceed and I proceed to destroy them. Just use a marathon, cb pro and sit rep class and ur all good.
    EvanMyspace
    Maybe the players just suck and someone is going -20. That or some guy is running around the map to his friend instead of using TIs. Use a heartbeat + UAV and run around the map.
    KTPhoenix

EvanMyspace wrote:

Use a heartbeat + UAV and run around the map.

i have to say that by reading your comment on using the HBS, i have remembered that i usually notice that most boosters dont even use ninja when boosting. they use scrambler most often.

which i think is stupid to being with. they dont want to be seen by killstreaks so they use CB, but they use scrambler which is basically saying *hey im over here*. so instead of being completely off radar by using CB and using ninja, they use a perk that tells their opponent that they are in the general area and it doesnt take that much time to find them.

safc2011
    i havent caught anyone for a few days now maybes ive just been unluck
    KTPhoenix
    maybe all the boosters have stopped because they got everything they wanted. think about it, people have been boosting around the time this game first came out. that was 2 years ago. most people boost for nukes, titles and emblems so they probably just got everything they wanted and now they are starting to go away.

Knight Templar wrote:

maybe all the boosters have stopped because they got everything they wanted. think about it, people have been boosting around the time this game first came out. that was 2 years ago. most people boost for nukes, titles and emblems so they probably just got everything they wanted and now they are starting to go away.

I saw a 10th level 70 with the spinning 10th emblem boosting yesterday on the PS3.

I'm convinced that people boost because that is the only thing they find fun anymore. Their cheating has spoiled the rest of the game for them. They found their easy mode and they are going to stick with it. Even if they don't get anything out of it.

Sitting in a corner getting kills is funner for them then running around dying.

And boosters boost because they have to. I've gotten a load of sets in the last few days to actually try to play and they do worse then when they try to boost with me in the lobby. And they would rarely go positive with me booster hunting.
    Snailtale2011
    so Infinity doesn't have moderator here? OMG. They are really pushing it.

I mean what do you do when 6 people are busting.... and 2 are playing the game??? I'm not kidding,
    6 people busting in one lobby.. me and some other guy agreed not to kill each other to stop the busters... but easier said than done, they nuke everytime...

I mean what's the friggin point of playing like that???

Knight Templar wrote:

Half of my FFAs or more has boosters. Not many ppl around to see their "stuff" or care. I guess douchebags just do douchy things - it's in their nature.

Snailtale2011 wrote:

I mean what do you do when 6 people are busting.... and 2 are playing the game??? I'm not kidding,
    6 people busting in one lobby.. me and some other guy agreed not to kill each other to stop the busters... but easier said than done, they nuke everytime...

I had a game where 6 were boosting. 30-7 with my hunting class and a hilarious exodus from the lobby afterwards. I just kept laughing as they left, one by one. Hehe.
    PUNK4ZZ
    Just luck. I played 3 FFA games/lobbies the other night eand every one had a booster. I got tired of it and played Homefront.
    apmacleo

DFlannagan10 wrote:

Jassie wrote:

Exactly. Unsure what he meant by that. lol.

Everybody know that high post count = moderator status!!
    KTPhoenix

apmacleo wrote:

i really hope you are joking.
    DFlannagan11

Snailtale2011 wrote:

They've got Community Moderators on the forums, that ensure people do not break rules, spam, etc. They can also ban users.

Community Moderators will have "COMMUNITY MODERATOR" under the name, in the same position as my "LEVEL 4" text.

@Knight Templar

Of course he was joking...
    apmacleo

Knight Templar wrote:

apmacleo wrote:

i really hope you are joking.

Your wildest hopes have been realized.
    viking120
    I sometimes hope for there to be boosters in the match im playing in.

1. They usually end up helping me in the end since I get so many kills off of them.

2. It is funny to see them both ending up with about 2 kills and 15+ Deaths in FFA.

3. They are noobs. They seem to barely know how to play the game.
    Sethdoom

Back out at the select a class screen, once you back out you should be spectating. Find boosters and kill them. This will only work if you have just joined the game.