1 433 434 435 436 437 Previous Next 4,441 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 8:38 PM by ghettokid653 Go to original post RSS
  • 4,340. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    DFlannagan11

RamrodRayReardon wrote:

Just had some hacker console appear in a MTDM in terminal. Multi-coloured gay text saying something about Nextgen. Obviously I left pronto. Pricks.

I wouldn't say the text was gay. Let's be honest.
  • 4,341. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3

DFlannagan10 wrote:

RamrodRayReardon wrote:

Just had some hacker console appear in a MTDM in terminal. Multi-coloured gay text saying something about Nextgen. Obviously I left pronto. Pricks.

I think the word "gay" in the post is meaning equivalent to rubbish, lame or stupid... This is a widespread current usage of the word amongst young people...
  • 4,342. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    econojohn
    infinite if its once u reach a certain quantity why are my friends with accuracy ratings of 21 to 25% not having this bug problem? just trying to understand what happened, thx. Also 2day 3 friends and I were playing TDM on invasion when players on both teams started to walk in the air. They weren't way up high like I've seen b4, basically their feet were eye level.
  • 4,343. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3

DFlannagan10 wrote:

RamrodRayReardon wrote:

If the text was flamboyantly colored, made sexual advances at him, and was male..then I think we can safely assume the text was gay..
  • 4,344. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    DFlannagan11

BdyDrpdKotaEC wrote:

DFlannagan10 wrote:

RamrodRayReardon wrote:

If the text was flamboyantly colored, made sexual advances at him, and was male..then I think we can safely assume the text was gay..

LMAO!
  • 4,345. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    There's four reports on this thread alone in the time I went to bed to got up this morning. It's abundantly clear that the personalities in this thread can't get along and seeing as it's just me and Esco now, I don't have the time to be able to manage the same volume of reports. Discussing support for MW2 on PS3 or any platform is essentially a moot point - Infinity Ward is working on MW3 and any support for MW2 will come when it comes.

Edit: 05/09/2011 - thread has been unlocked on an interim basis. If it collapses into a mass of flaming and reports again it'll be locked again.

• 4,346. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    Alright guys it's back, keep it civil or it will get locked again. Now lets get back on topic, so I hear the de-ranks are back on 1.12. Your thoughts?
  • 4,347. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    daherlihy

Dexter1992 wrote:

so I hear the de-ranks are back on 1.12. Your thoughts?

Source of information?
  • 4,348. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3

Source of information?

Well I was not sure that's why I asked, but I hear it from people on twitter, forums.
  • 4,349. Re: Hacking on Playstation 3
    Alright guys here are the things to know, my compiled information of the exploits done on the PS3 got all the way up to the CEO. Now weather or not Sony decides to fix them is up to them and I have no information. At the time they received it the PS3 had firmware 3.66 then 3.70 came out short after. They already had 3.70 planned for the new headset so they couldn't add security to it. Now they should be working on the exploits, so possibly in the future a security update will be released to fix these issues or slow them down. All the video links posted to them showed how MW2 was being taken advantage of through bypassing and the jailbreaks, it showed them the 10th prestige hack and the modded patches. I gave them step by step video tutorials found on youtube. So if they have any sense they will fix them hopefully.

In regards to COD4 and MW2 patches, Robert said that once MW2 is locked done and fixed they will address COD4.

So keep watching the details of PS3 updates and I.W.'s patch updates. If I find out anything I will post, peace.