5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2011 9:02 AM by annihilator90 RSS

MW3 threads

I've moved the main ones and any other stragglers I could find into Game Discussions - seems more logical to have them over there. Any IW-related game discussion should go in that forum. We'll keep non-IW game discussion (e.g. BF3, Blops) in OT for the moment. In other (lack of) news, still no reply on the removal of powers.
  • Re: MW3 threads
    Good idea, hopefully the others that are used to posting MW3 threads in the offtopic will notice it.

I wonder why he demoted you guys instead of actually waiting until the other forums are up (sounds logical). If things keep going like this, this forum will still exist in a month..... well uhm, good luck Turambar. /said a pessimist.
    Yeah, would have made a lot more sense. I've cut down activity a fair bit - too much stuff to merge, delete, whatever. Basically just removing anything offensive and that sort of thing (as well as looking into anything that's reported).
    It has become an obligation I can imagine. Btw, would you mind moving my thread over to the Game Discussion as well? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=378306">viewtopic.p hp?f=3&t=378306</a><!-- l -->
    otisman666
    Just an FYI, I believe the Stealth Clown has finally answered a public question regarding the "official" missing forums on Twitter.  He basically threw all back on Activision's plate.

otisman666 wrote:

Just an FYI, I believe the Stealth Clown has finally answered a public question regarding the "official" missing forums on Twitter.  He basically threw all back on Activision's plate.

Well to be honest, I'm pretty sure that's simply how it is. In the hands of Activision (who asked this one guy to do it... in his spare time).