8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2011 10:12 PM by CODisavideogame RSS

Quickscope Me!?

FAZE KILL3R
Looking for the best quickscopers out there on xbox360.Having a war since so many dang dumbasses use noobtubes and UMP45s, so im trying to take them out. Ill see how good you are in private match 1v1 my gamertag is FAZE KILL3R look me up if you want to try and beat me. which is impossible by the way :) im trying to find a FaZe member and i want to 1v1 them all. They say their good i dont think so!!!!
  • Re: Quickscope Me!?
    Clagnut 84
    what makes people who use a "noob tube" or UMP a dumbass? at least they are using the weapons in the way they were designed. all quickscoping does is exploit the auto aim system in the game or worse, your running with an aim bot which makes you pathetic.
    CombatVet IZ AF
    Uh oh - it looks like a 12-year-old's parents have gone out for the evening and forgot to turn off the computer. 

Better yet - it's ANOTHER thread on QSing versus tubing.  Haven't seen that since, oh, two or three posts down the page.
    BiggieBallzz
    i agree i like to quick scope but i feel it is very cheap doesnt show much skill why try to master something that really is unfair to use. we all have seen the quick scope where they were not even close at all. lol No offence but Quickscope is for noobs. hopefully if they have it in mw3 its legit not like mw2...
    XxXTROLLMANDO PROXxX
    Please, everyone quit hating. If he wants to quickscope then so be it.
    It shouldn't be fair for people to hate because this guy chooses such and such.

We are not children, grow up.

And to the OP, we have a clan recruitment sub forum, go there for request such as these.
    CODisavideogame
    OMG you! I am on my last warning or I would've trolled you SOOOO hard. Sooo hard.

Quickscoper...please swallow a toxic pill. I'll say no more for fear of ban.
    Leperacy

FAZE KILL3R wrote:

Looking for the best quickscopers out there on xbox360.Having a war since so many dang dumbasses use noobtubes and UMP45s, so im trying to take them out. Ill see how good you are in private match 1v1 my gamertag is FAZE KILL3R look me up if you want to try and beat me. which is impossible by the way :) im trying to find a FaZe member and i want to 1v1 them all. They say their good i dont think so!!!!

why would you want to 1v1 QUICKSCOPE a trickshotting clan? go away

if i still had my MW2 id jump on and make my record 124-7 (you being the 124 of course)
    Leperacy

CODisavideogame wrote:

OMG you! I am on my last warning or I would've trolled you SOOOO hard. Sooo hard.

Quickscoper...please swallow a toxic pill. I'll say no more for fear of ban.

your childish little insults are not helping your cause btw.
    CODisavideogame
    I didn't say any insults. I just said that I would've. And the OP is trolling.

Quickscoping is an exploit and glitch. Promoting that is against the rules.