1 2 3 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2013 11:07 AM by ChestSplittah RSS

This forum...

CODisavideogame
Reminds me of a time 2 years ago in grade 9.

It was after parent meetings and it was dark. I was alone in the gymnasium on the bleachers. A place that I'd always been when it was buzzing and loud. But now it was just me, the motion based lights going off one row at a time. Thud. Thud.

And just that silence with the vents in the background.

This forum kinda reminds me of that, with just a few of us here and everything mostly really dead.

Will this forum ever be like the loud times or is it doomed to fade?
  • 1. Re: This forum...
    Doomed to fade. And fade a lot faster once the MW3 forums actually open.
  • 2. Re: This forum...
    myC4isL3giT
    You're new here VG you don't know what the loud times were. Maybe you were a guest long before you joined, but I still doubt you really know when this forum has been most active.
  • 3. Re: This forum...

CODisavideogame wrote:

Reminds me of a time 2 years ago in grade 9.

It was after parent meetings and it was dark. I was alone in the gymnasium on the bleachers. A place that I'd always been when it was buzzing and loud. But now it was just me, the motion based lights going off one row at a time. Thud. Thud.

And just that silence with the vents in the background.

This forum kinda reminds me of that, with just a few of us here and everything mostly really dead.

Will this forum ever be like the loud times or is it doomed to fade?

This was actually really well written .... no one else notice this?

Very descriptive :)
  • 4. Re: This forum...
    CODisavideogame
    @c4
    Little do you know...

@myth
    You haven't heard me get really emotional yet...
  • 5. Re: This forum...
    EvanMyspace
    EMO Poem time? Poem thread?
  • 6. Re: This forum...
    CODisavideogame
    I'm down with it.
  • 7. Re: This forum...
    snormaffia
    post them in dactylic hexameter
  • 8. Re: This forum...
    Commandant Oreo
    I remember right before MW2 released, oh the joys of this board. I said in the topic title:SPOILER! Ghost and Soap die!!!! and in the thread I basically ruined MW2. Makarov kills Soap and all this other nonsense. At the very end of the thread, I said "Just kidding, none of this actually happened, this is just my theory as to how the game goes"

Despite that disclaimer at the end saying my thread was false, I got death threats, my sexuality was questioned and people wanted to kill me. Ahahahahaha
  • 9. Re: This forum...
    CODfanboy2k9

Commandant Oreo wrote:

I remember right before MW2 released, oh the joys of this board. I said in the topic title:SPOILER! Ghost and Soap die!!!! and in the thread I basically ruined MW2. Makarov kills Soap and all this other nonsense. At the very end of the thread, I said "Just kidding, none of this actually happened, this is just my theory as to how the game goes"

Despite that disclaimer at the end saying my thread was false, I got death threats, my sexuality was questioned and people wanted to kill me. Ahahahahaha

Soap doesn't die in MW2
1 2 3 Previous Next