6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2011 4:18 AM by JONNYFINGERS RSS

Why?

FringeDivision1
This may not be the place for this discussion, but I have to share exactly what I'm thinking about these hackers.
The deranking hack, what the hell was the point in making it in the first place? Honestly, what would go through someone's mind to derank another player who worked hard for their rank (maybe) and ruin their gaming experience entirely. It's annoying, stupid, and immature. These stupid kids think they're so "cool" to just completely ruin everything for someone else. I guess the other hacks and stuff were okay, but to derank someone? Come on, that's just stupidity.
Thanks for reading my rant, gimme some feedback or thoughts on this hack and opinions on why people do it exactly. :)
(I got deranked the other day, still can't figure out what to do.)
  • Re: Why?
    I'd like to be able to derank people who didn't work for their rank. That would be fun xD
    FringeDivision1
    xD True, but along with other people, I worked for my rank, and now I can't even play. It sucks :/
    Firstly if you play in hacked lobbies then that's the risk you take, someone will in their sadistic mind take a chance to annoy you and it worked, in future leave or PS quit from a hacked game if you want to keep your stats, I've managed to game and carry on enjoying it by removing myself from hacked games asap.

Some of the hacked games are fun for five minutes but it goes to show why the devs gave you a balanced copy because after a while they get annoying and someone will do something bad, the only reason they do it is because they can, it gives them a laugh at your expense.

If they havent adressed these hacks 100% in mw3 then I'm done because they just ruin what should be a fantastic game and wont buy another product !!!

madfish6 wrote:

If they havent adressed these hacks 100% in mw3 then I'm done because they just ruin what should be a fantastic game and wont buy another product !!!

If the mods aren't gone in MW3 then I'll get a few of them myself.

Derank mod to derank hacked people.
    A mod that allows you to kick people(if it was ever created on the PS3). So I can kick boosters and glitchers out of games.
    A mod that would allow me to pull host. Not so I can be host every game because apparently my internet likes to do that anyway. But so if I'm in a modded lobby I could hopefully pull host and piss the host that was modding the lobby off(if you can use a mod to pull host when someone else already is).

Them maybe a few to play around with in private matches. Like unlimited ammo and stuff like that. Assuming private match customization still sucks in MW3.

Mostly mods to counter mods though. We all know damned well Infinity Ward won't be modding the game. Might as well get a few people to get mods and start deranking malicious modders.

Jassie wrote:

madfish6 wrote:

If the mods aren't gone in MW3 then I'll get a few of them myself.

Derank mod to derank hacked people.
    A mod that allows you to kick people(if it was ever created on the PS3). So I can kick boosters and glitchers out of games.
    A mod that would allow me to pull host. Not so I can be host every game because apparently my internet likes to do that anyway. But so if I'm in a modded lobby I could hopefully pull host and piss the host that was modding the lobby off(if you can use a mod to pull host when someone else already is).

Them maybe a few to play around with in private matches. Like unlimited ammo and stuff like that. Assuming private match customization still sucks in MW3.

Mostly mods to counter mods though. We all know damned well Infinity Ward won't be modding the game. Might as well get a few people to get mods and start deranking malicious modders.

I think they should allow the hacks in customised private games, would stop most people going into public matches and annoying the decent folk, I do like your ideas though, MW2 was ruined from the start with the prestige hack so I like the derank idea ;)
    JONNYFINGERS

I think they should allow the hacks in customised private games, would stop most people going into public matches and annoying the decent folk, I do like your ideas though, MW2 was ruined from the start with the prestige hack so I like the derank idea ;)

Yes they should make a room just for hackers, you know like a gay bar...then they will be out of the everyday rooms for the straight players. So sick of these stupid fat 35 year old nerds sitting in there mommy's basement, with there computers laughing with cheese puff powder stuck to there face, and red bull dripping from there chin....its sick i tell ya