5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2011 1:20 PM by i9ikodi3i RSS

POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

S_ARCE
  • Re: POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......
    Lol, I'd probably pick the "Staying Positive Man"

No need to put "BattleFail" 3 in there, just because you can't play it successfully doesn't mean you need to "rag" on it. It'll be one of the biggest games this year, no arguing that.
    S_ARCE

I9I K O D I3I wrote:

No need to put "BattleFail" 3 in there, just because you can't play it successfully doesn't mean you need to "rag" on it. It'll be one of the biggest games this year, no arguing that.

Whoooo...easy there. I was only poking fun at BF3's ridiculously distant spawn points on the demo. Since you have no vehicles, you end up running 75 seconds on average to find any action. That's all, stand down soldier!!! And note, I am buying BF3!!!!
    I know you included three flag guy but there's a different three flag guy out there,he's the guy who after you've spent 5 mins capping A and B and pinned the poor buggers at spawn, thinks he's helping his team out by capping the third flag.

This A-hole hasn't grasped the mechanics and thinks it's an easy way to get some points because he's had no action in the game but then causes the spawn to change and you end up getting shot in the back while the other team go and get A and B and you're left doing the hard work again, this time he's no where to be seen as he did his bit in his head and can now cover flag C the only one you have left !!!

From your list the last guy, the one who misses A and proceeds to run straight past B expecting his entourage of groupies to pick up the other flags, he never covers your ass, is self obsessed and never caps a flag unless he's walking past it and the timer has a fraction of a second left, he plug pulls if he goes negative and makes a lame excuse about a phone call. 

If his team loses he proceeds to call out the poor sh!te in his team who went negative because he was trying to cap and get his couple of boys to trash talk them in the lobby, he's usually a spoilt brat who's daddy left home because his only child was crazy like his mother and that was a nervous breakdown in the making, diagnosed with ABCDEFG by some doctor so doesn't go to school and gets people to stand still in private games so he can trick shot head shot and blame them when he misses. You know who you are...........I've played with you ;
    S_ARCE

madfish6 wrote:

I know you included three flag guy but there's a different three flag guy out there,he's the guy who after you've spent 5 mins capping A and B and pinned the poor buggers at spawn, thinks he's helping his team out by capping the third flag.

This A-hole hasn't grasped the mechanics and thinks it's an easy way to get some points because he's had no action in the game but then causes the spawn to change and you end up getting shot in the back while the other team go and get A and B and you're left doing the hard work again, this time he's no where to be seen as he did his bit in his head and can now cover flag C the only one you have left !!!

From your list the last guy, the one who misses A and proceeds to run straight past B expecting his entourage of groupies to pick up the other flags, he never covers your ass, is self obsessed and never caps a flag unless he's walking past it and the timer has a fraction of a second left, he plug pulls if he goes negative and makes a lame excuse about a phone call. 

If his team loses he proceeds to call out the poor sh!te in his team who went negative because he was trying to cap and get his couple of boys to trash talk them in the lobby, he's usually a spoilt brat who's daddy left home because his only child was crazy like his mother and that was a nervous breakdown in the making, diagnosed with ABCDEFG by some doctor so doesn't go to school and gets people to stand still in private games so he can trick shot head shot and blame them when he misses. You know who you are...........I've played with you ;

Nice post. It sounds like you got two new titles there. Consider them added!!!!

1. TRIPLE-CAP guy

2. Bandwagon Guy

S_ARCE wrote:

I9I K O D I3I wrote:

Whoooo...easy there. I was only poking fun at BF3's ridiculously distant spawn points on the demo. Since you have no vehicles, you end up running 75 seconds on average to find any action. That's all, stand down soldier!!! And note, I am buying BF3!!!!

OH! Sorry bro, just came from another Forum where everyone was hating on BF3. My simple reply was "It's a Beta for a reason, you f**king moron!". Lol, so nothing against you, it just gets to me when something negative is put towards BF3 from a CoD fan that is completely oblivious to the monstrous and game-breaking issues they withhold. :D