8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 11:46 AM by myC4isL3giT RSS

Mw3 beta?

zShenron
I was wondering if there is going to be a beta for mw3 if so that would be amazing !!!!!!!
  • Re: Mw3 beta?
    DFlannagan11
    No, there is no public beta for Modern Warfare 3, however there is an internal beta.
  • Re: Mw3 beta?
    EvanMyspace
    There was though. It was called the CoD:XP Event. Pretty much was a closed beta that you paid to play.
  • Re: Mw3 beta?
    Ag3nt D4rk

    EvanMyspace wrote:

     

    There was though. It was called the CoD:XP Event. Pretty much was a closed beta that you paid to play.



    Hopefully not. Last thing we need are people like "OpTic" suggesting things for Modern Warfare 3.
  • Re: Mw3 beta?
    l4mb
    Ahahaha! I can haz beta? Nostalgia just kicked me really hard in the guts.
  • Re: Mw3 beta?
    m-miller82
    i has beta i just need a gallon of koolaid and a chicken sammich and ill send you the cade.
  • Re: Mw3 beta?

    DFlannagan10 wrote:

     

    No, there is no public beta for Modern Warfare 3, however there is an internal beta.


    This - so don't get scammed into providing your email address or paying to get a code because none such exist.
  • Re: Mw3 beta?

    TurambarCOD wrote:

     

    DFlannagan10 wrote:

     

    No, there is no public beta for Modern Warfare 3, however there is an internal beta.


    This - so don't get scammed into providing your email address or paying to get a code because none such exist.


    Don't listen to this guy! He's a nub! I have the Beta! I'll let you play on my account but you'll have to pay $50 a game!

    No Pay Pal, no checks, no money orders, no wiring money, just cash up front. If proper payment cannot be arranged then I'm sure we can come up with an "alternate" form of payment ;]
  • Re: Mw3 beta?
    myC4isL3giT
    NB4L

    (Yay first beta thread! {that I've noticed})