23 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2011 11:39 AM by pho555 RSS

why this game sucks...

1. they completely ruined sniping

2.lmgs are useless now becasue the maps sucks and are small

3.over usage of smgs (beause of maps)

4.maps suck donkey dicks

5.spawns suck

6.overusage of machine pistols

7.this game is 100% noob friendly...it takes 0 skill to play (kick)

8.no playercard even tho it was the best part of blops

9.elite is a fail

10.lag compensation ruins the game

11.this game will get alot worse when all the 12 year olds get it for x-mas

• Re: why this game sucks...
    avengedyesterday

Yeap. It's not the best COD to date. It's entertaining at the most but i dont see myself making it past second or third prestige.

1. you suck at sniping unless u qs and if u do fack you. i rarley snipe but when i do i hs and do pretty well

2. two words. assault rifle

3. you suck if you get owned by smgs

4. people complain about maps every new cod game. learn the maps. the end

5. i agree

6. read 3

7. that should mean you do better??? if youre getting that raped by noobs then that usually means u r one

8. i hope your joking about complaining about player cards.....

9. sucks for you lol

10. idk bout RUINS the game. when i get host, i KNOW im host and i back out. its really not that hard.

11. once again idk why ur complaining about this. theres a mic for a reason. all xmas means is alot of easy kills

Even if you learn the maps the spawn system is so bad that it's impossible to strategize around the map so it forces you to look at the radar, and yeah I destroy ppl with smgs so I must admit its op all you have to do is keep moving and fire rate+small maps=top KDR

Ive been hearing this a lot latley. People saying how much they own with smgs. Thing is if you know what youre doing you know how to avoid getting raped by them. I get killed with them at close range about 50% or less of the time. Anything further than that I almost never get killed (unless I dont see them). And I agree the spawn system is messed up. But that doesnt mean the maps are bad. Most people hate the maps because they're simply new and they dont know them well enough. Ill admit at first there was not a single map I liked in this game. But after awhile you learn them and you like them.

The op and under powered weapons should be an easy fix on IWs part. Problem is they have to tweak it till they get it justttt right. And knowing how lazy everyone over there is it may take awhile to get good weapon balance. Things like spawns and lag are a little more complicated but once all that gets fixed I actually see this as being a very good game.

im having no trouble since the last patch.maybe you have bad internet or just bad at the game. i suggest you go back to what ever you were playing before mw3 or bf3

Izjar11

Ahhhh more complaints, lets address each point:

1. They as in the developers, no one ruined sniping.

2.3.4: all the same, maps suck means you suck

5. spawns aren't the best,

6. overusing? another worthless complaint from someone who gets owned.

7. Noob friendly? Now entertaining the notion that it has been made more friendly, why would anyone who has more experience in COD games have difficulty against "noobs'

8. Agree it was a decent part of BOPS, but different game.

9.lag can't say much cause I don't suffer from that.

10. What does age have to do with anything?

You sound as if your parents disappointed you by buying this game, dude just stop playing and go back to mario cart. Peace fulla.

Izjar11 wrote:

7. Noob friendly? Now entertaining the notion that it has been made more friendly, why would anyone who has more experience in COD games have difficulty against "noobs'

I have to disagree with that one.  The inclusion of things like the support package, especially the stealth bomber make this game noob friendly.  If the support package was limited to only non-lethal "team" rewards, it would be a lot better.  The stealth bomber should be put into the assault or replaced with the blackbird. In fact the point streak system in general is rather flawed.  I once got an AH6 with only 1 kill. Tell me how that isn't noob friendly.  I would really like to see the black ops system where killstreak kills don't count towards your next KS.

If someone is using the support package it means that most of the time they want to support the team. That being said, it would make much more sense for these lesser skilled players to just use UAV, so they get a UAV every 3 kills.  That would benefit the team much more than running recon, stealth and jug because god knows they won't get them more than once.

go play bf3 kid, mw3 is the most balanced call of duty out, even though its not the best atm. they said tehy will be making improvements along with map packs and gun packs.

I tried the beta. Thought it was sh1t

Please send a link to where they said they were making gun packs.

nickzombie wrote:

To be fair, the beta was of the worst map on the worst gametype.

sml7285 wrote:

nickzombie wrote:

Is the campaign any good?  I might pick it up for my birthday in Feb

nickzombie wrote:

sml7285 wrote:

nickzombie wrote:

Is the campaign any good?  I might pick it up for my birthday in Feb

(I'm going to completely ignore your link.)

Campaign is mediocre. Think CoD level.

Co-op missions on the other hand are hella fun. They are insane. Plus you can't hate on a brand that hires freddiew to do a commercial.

Do you know what the link goes to?   I think the destructive buildings is one of the main reasons I would play.  Just blowing up buildings with c4 would be fun on its own

nickzombie wrote:

Do you know what the link goes to?   I think the destructive buildings is one of the main reasons I would play.  Just blowing up buildings with c4 would be fun on its own

Yeah. I used to link people to that site all the time.

Honestly, the game isn't as good as BF2, but then again BF2 stand with CCS1.6 as the two best multiplayer FPSs of all time.

People who complain about a lack of gunfights haven't ever played the game. TDM is a heck of a lot more hectic than TDM in MW3. And Squad DM is a heck of a lot more fun than TDM in MW3.

I stick with conquest (can't beat the original) and while it is true that there are long periods of time where you don't see enemy players, the fact that there is true class balance as well as an actual emphasis on objective play makes the game completely worth it.

Plus snipers are OHK to the head only. And all guns suffer from bullet drop and are actually treated as projectiles, meaning that shots have to be led at extreme distances. No instantaneous impact like in CoD.

polskiebmw wrote:

go play bf3 kid, mw3 is the most balanced call of duty out, even though its not the best atm. they said tehy will be making improvements along with map packs and gun packs.

Haha.... oh you're serious. If you think that MW3 is balanced in the slightest, go play a couple of games with the following guns:

PM9, Model1887, CM901, KSG12.

Those are the worst of the worst. I bet you probably only use the ACR or the Type95 and on occasion the PP90. You probably also have tons of machine pistol kills.

This game is not balanced in the slightest. Don't even try and state otherwise.

Izjar11

I agree, the support package should have at least equaled to someone getting more kills, such as a simple UAV should have been at least 5 kills, etc. The stealth should have been up there with juggernaut, someone who gets at least 12 kills or more in a game.

dlundebjerg28

sarrazoui wrote:

1. they completely ruined sniping

Not sure what  you mean by completely ruining it. They have made sniping far easier, I don't call that ruining it, but if thats what you mean I agree

2.lmgs are useless now becasue the maps sucks and are small

Disagree. LMGs are definitely not good in this game, but in the right situation they can be useful. I got a 6 man spray on Hardhat defending B in Domination with the M60 today. They have their use, although its very limited

3.over usage of smgs (beause of maps)

Disagree. I barely use SMGs in this game. I would say that SMGs are used a lot, but ARs are still the most dominant guns in the game.

4.maps suck donkey dicks

Disagree. The maps are small and action packed. I'm no longer running around for 30 seconds to a minute looking for somoene

5.spawns suck

The spawns definitely have a tendency to **** you over, but I wouldn't say they suck. The spawns just take a bit to get used to

6.overusage of machine pistols

Machine pistols are a very good secondary, but they're **** outside of close range. They aren't overused, they are just good.

7.this game is 100% noob friendly...it takes 0 skill to play (kick)

MW2 was 100% noob friendly as well with DC noob tubes and quickscoping, so I expected this out of MW3.

8.no playercard even tho it was the best part of blops

I could care less about looking at other peoples stats, so I don't agree, but thats your opinion so I cant really tell you youre wrong

9.elite is a fail

I didn't buy Elite, the free version of it is great, but the paid version isn't much of an upgrade over it. I can see the frustration if you actually shelled out $50 for  this service that doesn't work too well

10.lag compensation ruins the game

Lag compensation is fine. Its been there in every title, and it gives me some BS deaths, but I'm sure it gives me some BS kills too so I'm fine with it.

11.this game will get alot worse when all the 12 year olds get it for x-mas

Christmas noobs=easy kills. Game will get a lot more fun after xmas for me

triiviium-

Sniping isnt broken at all! I do it all the time and I mean real sniping not that gay crap they call QS'ing. From what ive heard QS is just like MW2 so they didnt mess with it at all.

esmorgue

Because the REAL IW didnt make it and a total of 3 or more developers did.

Snipingdbag

Playing xmas low levels last night was a joy. Dunno why someone would complain about them.

Agreed with the spawns, maps are overall good just lack diversity imo, Lag compensation is a big issue especially with the host getting fcked over so much. The skill part of the game is hard to explain, while the guns are easier to use, the game is very fast paced some might find it skilless, I find it more challenging than black ops like this, especially for Run-N-Gunners as defensively players can now kill you instantly, thus meaning you need even faster reaction times constantly, luckily the smgs are very good.

Finally the smgs are good again, yet you whine about them. Jeeh, you can always use the recoilless laser beams known as ars. Agreed about lmgs, I miss an Aug like lmg from mw2, lmgs should not get any damage drop off (should be their main advantage) and they should add a lmg / ar hybrid to the game, I see literally nobody use them. Balance? Nope. In mw2 I saw a decent amount of augs / rpds.

Sniper rifles are good, very annoying like this. The more big maps they add the more teams fulll of sniper you will vs, you won't like it with how easy you can get ohked in this game.

I AGREE WITH THE THREAD STARTER.  This game suck because come on even a no brainer can snipe in here.  Sniping in here is like taking cany from a baby if you been using the ps3 controller and haven't played any c.o.d you can snipe, but it takes a pro to snipe in black ops. 

THE MAP SUCK  seriously  are you guys trying to prevent campers? or promote campers? come on.  Since you die from 3bullets people literally sit in corners just to pick you off with silencer.

KILLSTREAK kills count toward next killstreak This is a good thing don't get me wrong but it also promote more campers.

MAP SUCK everywhere you go there is a good corner spot for a camper to camp I know you guys just want to sell this game but I think you guys should hire TREYARCH as the map designer because your maps are made for campers.

NO PLAYERCARD OR DESIGN come on i know there is elite but you guys are too lazy to implement that?  why not build on top of TREYARCH popular idea like and improve it not go back to stone age. 

I AGREE WITH THE THREAD STARTER.  This game suck because come on even a no brainer can snipe in here.  Sniping in here is like taking cany from a baby if you been using the ps3 controller and haven't played any c.o.d you can snipe, but it takes a pro to snipe in black ops. 

THE MAP SUCK  seriously  are you guys trying to prevent campers? or promote campers? come on.  Since you die from 3bullets people literally sit in corners just to pick you off with silencer.

KILLSTREAK kills count toward next killstreak This is a good thing don't get me wrong but it also promote more campers.

MAP SUCK everywhere you go there is a good corner spot for a camper to camp I know you guys just want to sell this game but I think you guys should hire TREYARCH as the map designer because your maps are made for campers.

NO PLAYERCARD OR DESIGN come on i know there is elite but you guys are too lazy to implement that?  why not build on top of TREYARCH popular idea like and improve it not go back to stone age.