1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 321 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 2:48 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Quit rage quitting. Take your loss regardless of lag like a man.

• 111. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I know how to take a loss. I play a game called MAG where all the veteran players go to SVER (one of the three teams). I've always hated SVER because of this so after I did my one vet (prestige) on that team, I never went back.

SVER wins 80% - 95% of the matches they play because they are OP, but I never cared about losing, because while SVER had vets, it was a fair fight between me and them, except for I was always outnumbered. Still, I never rage quit in MAG.

In this game it is different. It is not a fair fight because of the delay and the stats are a lie so I have no remorse for simply clearing BS stats.

Until they get dedicated servers, this game will always be BS.

• 112. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

mike030270 wrote:

Quit rage quitting. Take your loss regardless of lag like a man.

Equating taking a loss" like a man" is stupid and childish. If someone feels the need to boost their "manhood" by saying they "took a loss like a man" then they might be insecure of their own masculinity.

By the way, when in in this thread did I ever say i was losing? Quote the post please./

• 113. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

You are really going to try and say im childish after you admit to rage quitting because of lag...what are you 12?

• 114. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Ha, nice hostility. You clearly are a 30 year old "gamer" that thinks the world revolves around you. You think the devs need to please you?!  Your ideas have always been ****, and do you know what multiple accounts are? You think I only have one forum name?! Just so you know, you and me have had plenty of other discussions on my alternate account. You sound like you're going through a middle aged crisis so I'll just stop replying to you now...you clearly have issues, and are too self-centered to hear the truth.

Nice try diverting the attention off of you and how you don't have any care for playing by the rules. The main point is that you dash games, and you're an even larger problem than your "hopescopers". Ha, and for the record, anyone who uses a sniper rifle is a sniper...hardscoping describes the type of kill, just like how you use the term "hopescoping". 

• 115. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    brewcastleunited

I agree totally, there are things that go on in these games that are inexplicable. The lag comp is so bad that there are times where it seems like you'll unload an entire clip into a guy right in front of you but the bullets make a silhoutte of him and you end up getting killed instead. To hell with it.....when this crap is going on the best button to hit is the PS button - back to main menu screen and reload the game (happily enough it takes 30-45 seconds and you're back to the MW3 online game menu already!)......then on to look for a less f'd up laggy game. In doing this anything that happened in the trash game is erased and you do not record a loss. I also dashboard due to the piss poor matchmaking....once I hear that telltale chirp that means I'm getting forced into a game that is already in progress I hold down the PS button before it even loads -(MW3 doesn't freeze up like Black Ops did during the match load up screen) then I re-launch the game and 30-45 seconds later I'm ready to hopefully land in a lobby where the match has yet to start (there is NO WAY I will play partial matches on this, the maps are too small for you to try to sort out what's going on in a match that is already underway....but that's for another gripe column I suppose!).

• 116. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Here's a tip...

In game menu "Quit" = Stats are recorded, you get a loss, host migration.

PS Menu "Quit Game" = Stats are recorded, you get a loss.

PS Menu "Account Manager, Sign Out" = All your stats are lost, host migration fails and gives everyone else a loss if you're host, and you don't even have to restart the disk.

• 117. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    brewcastleunited

I just hold in the ps button and quit the game....backing the whole way out to the PS screen records nothing. I'm 100% sure of it, my W/L ratio is 1.58 - if it were recording these backouts as losses I probably wouldn't be that high for W/L ratio. I know just quitting the match and heading back to the game menu records the loss...dashboarding to the PS main menu records nothing.

• 118. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I do this, but i take the lumps from it too. Got Unbelievable last night, but the guy dashboarded out, so didn't actually get the kill-cam. O wells, lotta months to get it again.

• 119. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

brewcastleunited wrote:

I just hold in the ps button and quit the game....backing the whole way out to the PS screen records nothing. I'm 100% sure of it, my W/L ratio is 1.58 - if it were recording these backouts as losses I probably wouldn't be that high for W/L ratio. I know just quitting the match and heading back to the game menu records the loss...dashboarding to the PS main menu records nothing.

No. I tested it on day 1. PS menu quit still gives you a loss. Signing out doesn't. And it's also quicker to get back into a game.

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next