32 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2011 9:24 PM by XxFatalityxX RSS

MW3 FIRST DLC!

fourzerotwo said ""here is a exclusive sneak peak at the new map called Park..........it will be released early for elite users""

will it come out for the wii

http://www.webpronews.com/modern-warfare-3-dlc-launches-january-24th-for-elite-s ubscribers-2011-12

• Re: MW3 FIRST DLC!

"Can we haz map pax pl0x?" No we can't.

Yeah, I don't think so.

semperfi550

Wii_Admin wrote:

Many people are also asking about DLC on the Wii. There is still no information on any potential DLC for the Wii, but we will be sure to update this space once there is. Thank you for your patience.

In other words... shut up and go away wii gamers.

I quiet frankly don't care if there's DLC, cause the number of people who wil lby DLC on Wii will make it impossible to find games in the map pack servers.

semperfi550

Put a store option in game and i think plenty of people will buy it. If you payed any attention during the BO era there were so many topics and videos on the Wii DLC craze. Plus we got the guys on youtube to help spread the word by showing DLC pack videos. I truely think it would make more sales then you think. Now if only the people at Nintendo would pull thier heads out thier asses this time around.

ichilenozo

At the end these decisions are made by a guy whose only concern are money and risk.

Probably they look at data of DLC in other more popular-for-FPS-consoles, and estimate the same percentage in DLC for the Wii (say 10% of MW3 owners buy DLC). Afterwards they consider the costs of "porting" (probably again a task left to 3arc) the DLC to the Wii, including having to deal with the crappy Wii network.

Honestly I wouldn't think the money they'll gain (of course they will make money) will justify MW3 DLC for the Wii. Besides probably the small 3arc Wii team wants to forget about this game asap (although few of them are forced to work in the patches), enjoy their vacations and money, and get ready to work in the next COD game, why they have to deal for a game developed by other contractors?

I put my money that we won't get DLC.

they should ifx theg ame before making dlc

It would be nice for some new maps but why even bother buying these maps if you never can play them.

I mean there are 16 maps and they are at random. How many times do you think your going to play those 4 maps???

RARELY

HOW ABOUT MAP REWORK??/HMMM HOW ABOUT REMOVING SOME OF THE BULLSHIT CARS...THAT THE ENEMY ALWAYS SEEM TO HEAD GLITCH ON.

padiego

No DLC for wii. Ever. Now go in your corner.

GhostXVII

Xbox Users - HELL YEAH!

PS3 Users - New map packs! Hell yeah!

PC Users - Woot!

Wii Users - Can we haz map packz? Please?

Activision - **** you!! *slaps Wii community*

Wii Users - :'(

they don't even give us the weapon rebalancing patches, what makes you think they would give us DLC rofl.

dr0pk1ckz

map pack dlc? never xD

but i read there were 20 maps designed for mw3 and 4 of them deleted or hidden, whatever.

the only thing I can imagine what they might do, they simply ask for money to unlock these 4 maps and tell us it is a map pack *lol

it might be a big fake though

na i dont think they will be willing to sell dlc becuse all the hacker would probly get there for free and that would not be fair ..

bitterbub

TinoScop3 wrote:

fourzerotwo said ""here is a exclusive sneak peak at the new map called Park..........it will be released early for elite users""

will it come out for the wii

http://www.webpronews.com/modern-warfare-3-dlc-launches-january-24th-for-elite-s ubscribers-2011-12

Most likely not, I pray so we do receive DLC, but it's just so unlikely.  Regardless, I hope we don't get maps from past games, unless it'd be Modern Warfare 2, I actually enjoyed that game quite a bit.  But I'd prefer new maps.

LuRcHED

Even if there was DLC, wouldn't that make the game lag/crash even more? Could the Wii handle it? We know there is content built into the game that was not release because of the Wii's limitations.

Well I am not quite sure, but I don't know how it'd work by where the map data would be stored and how it'd be accessed in game.

Let's say they find a way for it to be accessed perfectly, then there would not be more lag, I don't know if they could do it though I'm not overly wise on Wii receiving DLC and how it had worked before.

Theoretically it should work better, if we get MAPZ PACKZZZZZ we will have to save them in a SD card. Reading the data from the SD card would be faster than reading it from the disc, thus we could play for hours and hours without our Wii lens breaking.

Anyways we are not getting any DLC, so we should "move on"

Ironies of life...

See I wrote this early today:

..::thearab::.. wrote:

Reading the data from the SD card would be faster than reading it from the disc, thus we could play for hours and hours without our Wii lens breaking.

Guess what happened right now... My F**** Wii lens broke again while playing this f***** game, for the second time in this f***** year....  I'm so pissed, I dont even play more than an hour each day....

F***** this damn console.... I'll probably fix it again, but only because I got Zelda Skyward Sword and havent finished it... I'm done with this game on the Wii for good.

Ironies of life...

See I wrote this early today:

Reading the data from the SD card would be faster than reading it from the disc, thus we could play for hours and hours without our Wii lens breaking.

Guess what happened right now... My F**** Wii lens broke again while playing this f***** game, for the second time in this f***** year....  I'm so pissed, I dont even play more than an hour each day....

F***** this damn console.... I'll probably fix it again, but only because I got Zelda Skyward Sword and havent finished it... I'm done with this game on the Wii for good.

My son loves zelda and also has skyward sword he got for christmas. I haven't seen one bit of sh!tty christmas tv because he took over the telly since he got the game..

LuRcHED

The SD card makes sense. I was concerned with the rendering of the new maps.

crazybloodmonkey

not to sound like a prick but that question shounldn't even be ask they will never give us dlc until the next call of duty on the wiiu