7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 12:37 PM by kohstie RSS

Clan Search

Im just an ok player looking for a clan. I play the objective and support my team. I play to win and more importantly have fun

• Re: Clan Search

havocgamingonline.com

Come check us out. Register and fill out an application. You will have to go thru an evaluation period but it has nothing to do with how good you are as a player it more to see if you fit in with the other members and to make sure you like what we offer as a clan

rwcgillam

Sent you an invite to Alpha_Team Clan.  Check us out.  My PSN is rwcgillam.  We have 27 members, premium and nonpremium, founders and nonfounders, and enjoy playing the game together. We are a level 7 clan and hope to increase that level once clan battles start if we don't do it through founder membership.

If you would like to try us out before making a decision, friend me on PSN and ask me to invite you to a game. 

Are you looking for a smaller clan where you can actually stand out? Do tactics? And have a good time?

Then you've come to the right place!

If you're interested, please sign up for our forums and tell us a little more about yourself: http://socomsoldierelite.forumakers.com/forum

(Also we're PS3 exclusive so if you play XBOX you need not apply.)

marshmellow101

Infamous Assassins Recruiting for XBOX 360 & PS3Infamous Assassins is a multi-platform clan that does not care about age but on maturity. We focus on having a core group of members that will always be online to game with, or on the forums to talk to.

We focus mainly on Call of Duty and Battfield Series, but we will have a number of members on other games like Halo, Gears of War, Socom & Killzone Series. We are looking for members and leaders to lead our members.

We accept members from all over the world. We dont care if your from America, Europe, Asia or somewhere in between. All are welcome.

Here are some of the thing that go on in the Infamous Assassins:

>> Weekly Game Nights to meet new members

>> An active chatbox with people to always talk to

>> A mature group of members always online to play with

>> Tournaments with prizes for the winner and good performances

>> Gamebattles Team for members that are into competitive gaming

>> A progressive ranking system for our active members

>> An active forum with new topics every day

>> Updates for the newest and hottest games out

>> Random Give Aways of microsoft points / XBL gold memberships and PSN cards!

>> Youtube channel, Facebook and Twitter

So come check us out at www.InfamousAssassins.com and fill out an application. If you need any help or have problems please reply to the post or PM me. Thanks for taking the time and checking us out. Hope to hear from you soon!

kohstie

If you are mature, near 30, then may I suggest the Old Guyz Army. 

We are an organization of COD & BF3 players that have now expanded to the PS3.

Unlike other mature clans we are not a group of thousands where you will just be another member in a crowd.  We are less of a clan and more of a social organization.  By keeping our membership limited to a few hundred we learn each other's playstyle, preferences, likes and dislikes.  You will never get that in larger clans.  Our members are over 30, relaxed and easy going with players in North & South America plus Europe.

Tryouts?  We don't do tryouts.  We play the game fairly, as a unit to the best of our ability; always cordial to opponents & help each other improve.  We never leave a fellow OG behind. 

If all this sounds like your kind of ammo just register below to burn off the daily stresses & erase all that nagging.   

http://www.oldguyz.spruz.com/